RBY Team Tournament (FINALS) [Won by Team WHY IM NOT HERE 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost to 0rz because of a gay start with his Arti freezing my Gengar.

At least I haxed him back by winning a Chansey stall war with Freeze.

anyway, lost 4-0 gg

-13:29:10- husk1442: haha
-13:29:12- husk1442: how the hell did you get here faster than me
-13:29:12- husk1442: referring to freaktron
-13:29:16- I HAVE FURY: what
-13:29:18- husk1442: from 0rz
-13:29:20- I HAVE FURY: in the rby team tourney thread
-13:29:23- husk1442: yea
-13:29:26- I HAVE FURY: I had the link open
-13:29:28- husk1442: thats some funny shit
-13:29:31- husk1442: yea I figured but, still

lol.

edit-fuck yes 1000 posts

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Anomalous said:
alright, if you guys really want it, they will have to win twice. Happy now?
I think it's much less likely for a team to win twice in a row than an individiual winning twice. Am I right?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Aeroblacktyl said:
Man anomalous, you gave into peer pressure like that..it's only right if you give right into peer pressure again and change it back, it's the only way to balance the world.
Haha, come to think of it, your right! When I say its one battle only, they all say make it two. When I say its two, they make it one.

Making it one as that was the original plan and as Siphai is leaving in 2 days.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
180.Roger, the tourney is over; Aeroblacktyl and 0rz won the first round, and kongler won the second one, and Siphai forfeits because he can't meet the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)