Realm of the mad god

Shh! Not so loud! If you do it loud, there'll be a rant

And something that includes bs hax.

Finally got Trickster to 20, I now officially hate that class. Prisms are junk and Assassin just got a boost.

RIP Rey Paladin(dead) 20 18283 17886 2011-04-04 05:03:05
at least you have tons of tops from that drop party, right? Too bad people can't drop higher probabilities for good rolls.

btw: I (McFarvo) am not playing a ton right now. (Actually, I never really played a lot. Just lvl'd to 20 with all the classes, really. Only have 1 top item. :/) But I do drop on the game and forums sometimes. I'll say hi if I see you all.

Still 20 with knight, i could really use some top tier items -.-
I have a Ring of para wisdom, magic, 2 Planewalkers, snake skin armor and shield for trade :3

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
And died again.

To lag in a Pentaract now, how fun!

Taking a break from this game, coming back when the bullshit servers get better. Thats 2 maxed characters I lose to fucking retarded shit of the game.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Died to a mob so large in godland i lagged HARD. RIP Cotton Candy archer, blood bow, gquiver, and griff ;_;

Lol, never leaving the nexus. How exiting.
Knight is so epic just for the sheer fact that you can be eating icecream while medusas bombs are landing on you.
MACK THE KNIGHT <3

Dear Journal,
Today has been the...4th day of rolling. I have not seen a single character yet to whom I can dub the title "Good Roll". I have not even been blessed with an HP higher than 700, let alone an MP higher than 200. I have lost an Archon, but gained a DSoul, Elder, and Abyssal. I lost the Abyssal in an attempt to convince Guns to not quit. It worked. There is a new scammer going around known as "Farm". He is also under the name "NinjaD". I hope tomorrow will be the day I get THE Roll.

RIP Mack the Knight, died of those ghost thingy bombs that landed on me while I was playing rambo. Eh, it was fun while it lasted. Been colecting stuff for a nice Rogue, I already have Snake Skin armor, Cloak of the Planewalker(2) and Agateclaw. Here it goes :D

Dear RotMG Smogonites,

stop dying.

Sincerely, Zacchaeus

Seriously though you're making me paranoid. I don't want to lose my assassin, especially long before I get the chance to max it. But yeah I'll keep using a Para Def on my Archer until I max my Def. At that point I will try Para Att because it seems that a noticable boost in attack is more important than a tiny boost in dexterity which I think I already have quite enough of

If you guys are dying this much there is something you are constantly doing wrong.

hint: It helps to look at your hp. :B

Making sure everyone knows this: When you press the F key, you get a little box in the corner of the screen showing you your frames per second and whatnot. Well there are two numbers that are preceded by 3 letters each. One is like MEM and the other is similar. Well, if either of those numbers is above 500, refresh your page. It will reduce lag

Also, am I the only one still encountering that annoying-ass glitch where you go to the nexus and lose whatever you just did? It just happened to me twice. I ate a Magic Mushroom (which was awesome) and refreshed, when I came back I had another one (which was pretty cool). Then I was fighting gods with some knight I think named Eric and we were being pros, killing all sorts of things in our circular patterns, but we got no drops. So instead of leaving empty-handed, he improved my tier 3 dagger to a tier 2 dagger which was cool. So I went to the beach, filled up on pots, and teleported back to the nexus only to lose my new dagger.

It's not losing the dagger that pisses me off, it's that the company is so damn lazy when it comes to fixing bugs

For all you awesome folk who enjoy this game, I have an announcement. You should all join the Salmon Guild. It has been started by tennisace and I and we are creating a massive stockpile of items for guild and would appreciate any donations of items you do not need or cannot find a buyer for. The only requirement is that you embrace the greatness of salmon color dye which is like 40 gold for both body+accessory combined, so it's not too hard to get. We also have an irc channel, #salmonguild where we can gather and plan the domination of the world. Good day to you all.

For all you awesome folk who enjoy this game, I have an announcement. You should all join the Salmon Guild. It has been started by tennisace and I and we are creating a massive stockpile of items for guild and would appreciate any donations of items you do not need or cannot find a buyer for. The only requirement is that you embrace the greatness of salmon color dye which is like 40 gold for both body+accessory combined, so it's not too hard to get. We also have an irc channel, #salmonguild where we can gather and plan the domination of the world. Good day to you all.
Lol.

Zach that's the aether glitch. Normally it only happens when you f5 immediately after looting but sometimes it doesn't :(.

Zach that's the aether glitch. Normally it only happens when you f5 immediately after looting but sometimes it doesn't :(.
So I went to the beach, filled up on pots, and teleported back to the nexus only to lose my new dagger.
:(

Also, I'm having trouble finding pots as an assassin. What can an assassin do ideally for pots? I've only found one pot for defense so far and since I'm an assassin I clearly need more than that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)