Realm of the mad god

I can't stop playing this game. And I'm steadily increasing all of my stats with pots, especially thanks to hana! I was chilling in the lobby and hana walked into a fountain and said "free def pot x8" and I was like ":O holy shit" so I ran over there really quickly and ate all of the pots as soon as they were dropped so I wouldn't get ninjad. Instant +8 Def!

Oh and hey guys don't hack. Hacking is for assholes and it ruins the game for everyone else

i got 15 top tiers now and apparently im in the top 15 of richest players in the whole game

fuck yeah
Yeah I just now saw that. And I have no top tier items...

BUT WAIT! Some warrior in the lobby started dropping his equipment, and I skipped the Steel Helm but got his Vengeance and Dragonsoul, then he went into a portal with just his Exalted Defense. I was really confused and also wanted his ring if he was going to commit suicide so I followed him in and he started running through crowds of low level monsters. I said "Hey what are you doing?" and he stopped and looked at me, walked over, and dropped everything: The Exalted Defense, a Mithril Shield, 3 Agateclaws, and a Bow of Innocent Blood. I picked it all up very quickly, thanked him many times, and then I asked "But why?" and he was gone. I don't remember his name, it was a regular name followed by a capital G I think, like KevinG for example

So now I have 3 top tiers!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
you lucky son of a bitch

and thats 6 top tiers, as mithrill shield, innocent blood and ex def are considered top tier

you lucky son of a bitch

and thats 6 top tiers, as mithrill shield, innocent blood and ex def are considered top tier
:O

I was just coming back to this thread to edit my post because I thought Agateclaw was 3rd tier and Ragetalon was 2nd, yes 6 top tiers! Yeah I've been insanely lucky these past few days with the whole 8 Def pots and this

Oh one more thing, is there any point to playing on the test server (build 111) right now?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
im dedicated what can i say

i like being the best in social flash games

i think im doing good in both transformice and realm of the mad god so far.

Also my inventory as of now because i feel like bragging:

Weapons:

Bow of Innocent Blood - 1
Bow of Fey Magic - 3
Verdant Bow - 5
Golden Bow - 2

Archon Sword - 4
DragonSoul Sword - 8
RavenHeart Sword - 1

Staff of Astral Knowledge - 2
Staff of Diabolic Secrets - 2
Staff of Necrotic Arcana - 3
Staff of Horror - 1

Wand of Deep Sorcery - 4
Wand of Death - 1
Sprite Wand - 2

Agateclaw Dagger - 2
EmeraldShard Dagger - 4
Ragetalon Dagger - 8
Fire Dagger - 1

Armors:

Abyssal Armor - 1
Vengeance Armor - 2
Desolation Armor - 5
DragonScale Armor - 7

Robe of Elder Warlock - 1
Robe of Moon Wizard - 2
Robe of Shadow Magus - 4
Robe of Master - 2

Roc Leather Armor - 7
DrakeHide Armor - 3

Ability items:

1 DragonStalker Trap
2 Nightwing Venom
1 Lifedrinker Skull
3 Tome of Divine Favor
2 Fire Nova Spell
2 Cloak of the Planewalker
2 Nightwing Venom
1 Lifedrinker Skull

Rings:

Exalted:

2 Attack
1 Speed
1 Vitality

Paramount:

Attack - 2
Defense - 4
Speed - 2
Vitality - 3
Dexterity - 3
Wisdom - 2
HP - 2
MP - 3

Pots:

59 Attack
32 Defense
6 Wisdom
19 Speed
4 Dexterity
3 Vitality

and thats it

if anyone needs a dragonsoul or roc leather or ragetalon or any PARA Ring, let me know, i give every smogoner one of each for free

Rey would you be interested in trading me some of those Atk pots? I've maxed Def and Atk is the next easiest thing. Considering you have more than enough to max a char I figure you wouldn't be too attached to them

And I just found a Diabolic staff too :P

Ooh sounds awesome rey I'll definitely be on after the NBC NATIONAL NEWS!

reyscarface

World Defender
get on later today, at like 7 or 8 PM EST, and ill give you 5 attack pots for free. I only need like 15 tops to max a palladin or whatever, and i have so many that i can afford to give a few for free.

rey, if you're still offering that free dragonsoul sword, I could really use one. I could give you some the random extra stuff I have on my pally since I'm not trying to hoard anything and not messing with mules at all (dragonscale, magic nova, tome of divine favor, gold bow, para vit/def).

Also, what is a good hp roll for paladin? The level 20 one I'm using now has 669 hp, but it seems a bit low, I'm thinking about erasing it and trying for a better hp. And how exactly do mules work? Are you guys just making a bunch of different accounts?

reyscarface

World Defender
go to the rotmg wikia and click "Classes" then pick paladin. Theres average stats there, so if its over that then its good to go. for example for paladin the standard HP is 675, so yours was under, whiiich means you should reroll.

and sure, meet me on nexus, my name there is rey

Rerolling is some shit. I still can't believe I died again but thankfully Camper (one of the nicer prominent players) returned all of my equipment to me so now I'm going to keep on rolling until I get a really solid distribution, mainly on HP though to improve my overall defense

Oh and two questions:
When is build 111 taking over?
And is there any reason to play on the test server right now? Like will it benefit you when Golem becomes the main server?

reyscarface

World Defender
im pretty sure theres no benefit other than to use and play with the new stuff

and just got another archon and an ancient warning wand, woo!

There's a lot of nice people here; wished the game was a little more refined though. Maybe I haven't figured stuff out yet?

I'm thinking about dedicating my first character run as a wizard since they get more hitbox coverage.

It's impossible to solo here...

reyscarface

World Defender
Nah, Soloing is incredibly easy once you get max stats, I know people that Solo Cube gods without problem at all. Of course, getting max stats is very very very hard, so yeah I guess your statement does have truth to it.

And its not even only us, but the community in general on RotMG (not counting the shitty scammers and hackers) is very, very fucking nice. Like, almost everytime you ask for help someone will lend you a hand, and if you need something like a decent armor theyll give it to you. If youre lucky and you find a pro like Dobriy or Seto they will most likely help you out with good stuff if you prove to them youve worked hard for it (just dont spam them with "GIMME STUFF PLZ").

As for myself, I finally got a Hipogriff just now.

Join the Hippo club rey! But yeah Mike B, pretty much everything Rey said is true. Other nice prominent users would be 0, Vulcan, and Camper, but don't beg at all or a lot if you insist upon doing so at all.

Soloing is obviously very dangerous because you have nobody to take your stuff for you if you die, but it has the highest payout because you don't have to race for drops.

And I'm not really sure what you mean by "hitbox coverage", but wizards aren't very good. Characters that use swords inflict massive damage at a close narrow range, daggers are extremely fast and narrow medium range, bows aren't strong but provide long and very wide coverage, wands and staves fit somewhere in between bows and swords with high damage at a long distance.

Summary:
Highest damage - swords
Largest coverage - bows
Quickest attacks - daggers
All-around - staves/wands

The two energy bolts that a wizard emits from his wand twirl around each other to create a larger projectile.
I figured that's what you meant, in which case you will want to use the necromancer (much much better than wizard, but you have to hit level cap with wizard first) or archer (archer is better than huntress). The top 4 bows (Golden, Verdant, Fey, and Innocent Blood [in order from lowest to highest tier of top bows]) all shoot 3 arrows at the same time

It looks like they discontinued mith swords according to the wiki and replaced it with some lame-looking version called the skysplitter sword with the normal range of swords. Does anyone know what will happen to the mith swords already in the game?

Also, is there a chart with average hps for Paladin on each level? I've re-rolled four times now, it would probably help if there was some point where I had to be at a certain hp to have any chance of a good roll.

reyscarface

World Defender
no ryoku, its all random, since you earn 20-30 HP points per level, so you cant tell what youre getting until like level 17 in which you can add on 25 + 25 + 25 ~ to get an estimate, but a very very rough one that may not end the same.

and the mith swords in the game will lose their range and stay

It looks like they discontinued mith swords according to the wiki and replaced it with some lame-looking version called the skysplitter sword with the normal range of swords. Does anyone know what will happen to the mith swords already in the game?

Also, is there a chart with average hps for Paladin on each level? I've re-rolled four times now, it would probably help if there was some point where I had to be at a certain hp to have any chance of a good roll.
Skysplitter is absolutely brutal, especially since all swords except Mithril will now receive a 50% bonus on top of their already high attacks. Of course it doesn't have the range of Mithril, but it's damage is very high and that's before the bonus comes in. Mithril swords will no longer be dropped but still exist in game, much like keys (although keys are being brought back for purchase with Realm Gold)

Always hit level 20 before rerolling, especially since the boosts in between levels are so varied that even if you had 2 or 3 bad levels in a row, 2 or 3 great ones towards the higher levels could even it out or take it over (ninjad)

Edit 1: Ugh dying is some shit man. I was dumb enough to be rolling with Fey, Roc, Para Def, and Magesteel and actually thought like 2 minutes before I died "Should I be rolling with this gear?" and I then thought "Why not? I never die while rolling" which was really stupid of me to think and then a bunch of noobs swarmed by equipment and picked it all up and died and spread it all around and it was never to be seen again.

Lesson learned: Use average stuff for leveling

Edit 2: Actually you can kind of tell whether or not you should keep going to level 20 around 15 or so. I was at 16 and my HP was so bad that even if I got +30 at every level until 20 I would only have like +1 so I just stopped that roll short

Edit 3: I've rolled 3 archers now, the first 2 were average, and this last archer had between -3 and -6 in every stat except MP which was +5, Atk which was +3, and Spd which was +10 (wow). But 600 HP and lots of other crap stats really makes the +10 moot. But what frustrates me the most is that I have never had an archer with anything higher than +6 HP when a max of +95 is possible, what the hell is that?

Still re-rolling for a good hp on Pally -.-

Have a few questions though, I currently have para vit, health, def rings, which one should I be using? And is there any point in trying to trade the following items, or should I just drop them?

Magic Nova Spell
Tome of Divine Favor
Para Magic
Purple Drake Egg

EDIT: Died in snake pit due to some random lag

Lost the above, the dragonsoul rey gave me, seal of the divine, and my dragonscale. Bleh, have to re-get decent gear now. >.>

EDIT2: Got a free ravenheart sword, people in this game are very nice

Some people are nice, generally people who are good at the game. Noobs are greedy assholes and it goes without saying that hackers and scammers are total dicks

Magic Nova is about to get a boost but as of now it and Divine Favor are worth nothing. Purple Drake Eggs are more novelty items than useful, whenever I find one I just use it because only ignorant people and noobs trade for them. All Paramount rings are worth having, but unless you stockpile a good amount of useful Paras you won't be able to trade them for things like semi-high tier equipment or pots. Paramount Defense is the best of the 3 you listed at the top until you get max Def with high tier armor on a knight, warrior, or paladin, in which case a Para Health is more useful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)