Pet Mod Regional Evolutions (Concluded for Generation 8)

Welp, might as well give this a try...

These Skarmory adapted to the open lands of the Orre region by losing their ability to fly. Their metal armor is still lightweight for fast running.
They subdue their prey with bone-breaking kicks and beak attacks. Once they have bought down a meal, their shrieks of victory echo for miles.

Updated Type: Steel/Fighting
Updated Abilities: Battle Armor/Sturdy (Hidden Ability: Aerodynamic [Steelworker but for Flying-type moves])
Updated Stats: 65/100/100/40/70/90
Removed Moves: Leer, Sand Attack, Steel Wing, Spikes
Replacement Moves: Screech, Work Up, Double Kick, Quick Guard
New TMs: Revenge, Brick Break, Bounce, Low Sweep, Smart Strike, Brutal Swing
Flavor/Design: Skarmory are not native to the Orre region, and like many other Pokémon, they were presumably imported there ages ago. They are most comfortable in the desert and open plains areas where they have no natural enemies, and over the years they evolved to become the apex predators of this environment, completely discarding their ability to fly and spending their entire lives on the ground, their long legs being perfect for great strides across the plains as they run down their prey. The wings are reduced to small, useless fan-like structures protruding from the shoulders, somewhat resembling the eagle feathers of a Native American war bonnet, while the tail, which now sticks out horizontally from the back end of the body, lacks a notch, instead being circular with a spike coming out of the free end. On the other side of the body is a long, plated neck which looks similar to normal Skarmory, but thicker and more muscled; the head itself has a smaller crest on the top, and the upper lobe of the beak is shaped like the blade of a hatchet. The color scheme is more striking as well, with the dark blue parts now being pewter-gray, and the rest of the body being stark white like certain tin alloys - more notable is that the wings are now not the only parts of the body that have a splash of color, since the "helmet" including the beak and tail have it as well: a bright sky-blue.
Stat and Gameplay Changes: Skarmory's original stat spread is 65/80/140/40/70/70. Taking 40 points from the Defense, I added 20 to Attack and 20 to Speed. This gives Orrean Skarmory less defense, but better Speed and Attack, allowing it to exploit STAB such as Iron Head, Steel Wing (still learnable via TM), Double Kick, and Brick Break. With HA Aerodynamic, it adds Brave Bird and Drill Peck to the mix as well, allowing it to punish Fighting-types hoping to come in on its Steel typing now that it is no longer neutral to them. Orrean Skarmory trades its Ground immunity for a Ground weakness, and retains its weakness to Fire, but it still has eight resistances including quadruple ones to Rock and Bug, giving it a surprising amount of staying power despite its ho-hum HP and special bulk. Its main failing is that it struggles against Ground- and Fire-types, which it can only defend against with the relatively weak Icy Wind and Sand Tomb, respectively, with its unchanged and pathetic Special Attack being even less helpful here. It's obviously meant as a physical sweeper and team lead, abusing its triple STAB and solid attack power to bully Fairy, Dark, Grass, Ice, and Rock-types among others, but its resistances and lack of any glaring double weaknesses also allow it to serve as a backup attacker, switching in on foes that it knows it can hold its own against and then tearing them to ribbons in retaliation.
Inspirations: Skarmory is my absolute favorite Pokémon, needs more love, and never deserved to have its stats not be indicative of flavor related to speed and offensive weaponry, although it's obviously an excellent tank to this day. Still, I figured a more offense-based Skarmory variant would be a fun little creative exercise. I was originally going to have it be more anthropomorphic with a valkyrie inspiration, but then I had a better idea when I noticed how similar Skarmory looks to one of my favorite modern birds, the cassowary. That idea changed once again to factor in Skarmory's predatory nature, so this version is based on a terror bird. I originally considered giving it haida-style patterns, but... nah. That'd be overdoing it, I think.
These giant predators are similar in form to an ancient Pokémon that stalked Orre millions of years ago. They are very rare in the wild, living only in remote areas.
With one swing of its axe-shaped beak, a Skarocious can split an armored truck cleanly in two. Many sport dents and cuts in their armor from territorial combat.

Name origin: Sky + Scar + Ferocious
Type: Steel/Fighting
Abilities: Battle Armor/Sturdy (Hidden Ability: Aerodynamic)
Stats: 65/120/140/40/70/90 = 525
New Moves: Bite, Ancient Power, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Close Combat
Evolution: Have Orreian Skarmory level-up while holding any Fossil (the fossil isn't consumed)
Flavor/Design: A convergently-evolved imitation of a colossal predator from a time long since past, Skarocious is the apex of Orrean Skarmory's evolution, found only in a few remote, secluded places in southern Orre. Its appearance is, in fact, eerily similar to Tyrantrum, being considerably bulkier in build than Orrean Skarmory and almost a half-size taller (the same size and weight as Tyrantrum, in fact), with a more massive head and thicker, heavily built legs. The proportional size of the wings compared to the body is the same as in Orreian Skarmory, but a set of six larger blades also extends from the back of the head, almost akin to Braviary's war bonnet or the head feathers of a secretary bird. The head itself, attached to a shorter but even thicker armor-plated neck, is absolutely massive, the crest now swept back like a Pteranodon but shorter, and the now cruelly hooked beak conversely flares slightly upward at the top with a much longer, more pronounced hook, the front end of the beak also being equipped with razor-sharp edges; the whole head thus has the shape of a tomahawk head when viewed from the side (and there are still teeth in the beak as well, now similar to the vicious chompers of Aerodactyl). Complementing this, the enormous legs are similar in appearance to those of Tyrantrum, but with the armor plating and toe arrangement of Skarmory's legs (two toes forward, one back); the toes themselves are thicker and sturdier to support its weight, with enormous claws for tearing into prey. The tail, meanwhile, is now enlarged and elongated to balance out the rest of the body, with a bit of a downward slant, but otherwise similar to that of Orrean Skarmory. The color scheme is largely the same, but with red tips to the blue areas (beak, tail, feather blades) as well as red lower legs, albeit with the feet and claws remaining the same in color.
Stat Changes: Because the rules needed the BST to be between 500 and 530 for a regional evolution, I decided to have the BST be at a nice 525 so the additions to the stats add up to a multiple of 10. This was simply adding 20 points to the Attack and 40 points back to the Defense, meaning that Skarocious enjoys the same tankiness as Johtonian Skarmory, but with greatly increased Attack and better Speed along with Fighting STAB and Flying pseudo-STAB with Aerodynamic. The Speed being unchanged means that Skarocious won't be winning marathons most of the time, but it will have more than enough power and tankiness that EV training can be dedicated to Speed and HP instead, aiding in its survivability against physical combatants.
Inspirations: Terror bird!Skarmory was already a pretty solid idea, so I felt I didn't need to reinvent the wheel for the regional evolution. The decision to have it be a bigger, badder Orrean Skarmory imitating a giant carnivorous theropod was heavily inspired by this awesome mod for Jurassic World: Evolution, which replaces the Baryonyx model with an oversized Kelenken, and the Native American elements a la Braviary are based on the discredited belief that the terror bird Titanis, the only phorusrhacid to make it to North America, was the inspiration for several bird-related mythical figures in the cultures of the indigenous people, namely the Thunderbird and the Raven spirit. And the idea of a giant dinosaurian predator living in the equivalent of the American Southwest was inspired, of course, by Ray Harryhausen's The Valley of Gwangi, albeit with a terror bird instead of a carnosaur.

Last edited:
:ss/greedent:
Pokémon: Unovan Greedent
New Typing: Normal/Poison
New Abilities: Funny Moments(it's just a technician clone)/Gluttony
New Stats: 120/105(+10)/105(+10)/55/55(-20)/20 | BST: 460
New Moves: Poison Sting, Posion Fang, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Poison Gas, Toxic, Acid, Wonder Room, Trick Room, Psychic Fangs
Removed Moves: Uproar
Flavor/Design: Due to Skwovets in Unova being stupid already, Greedents are even dumber. Despite this they still try to engage in funny moments for food with their buffoonery. However their comedy is so bad, combined with them eating garbage, that it is literally poisonous. Despite that people will find it funny and continue to feed it despite the routine always being the same. Same height and weight

Pokémon: Griffent
Evolution Method: Level it up to level 45.
New Abilities: Funny Moments(again it's just technician under a different name)/Gluttony
New Stats: 170/125/125/55/55/20 Spe | BST: 550
New Moves: Movepool from Unovan Greedent + Crunch and Psychic Fangs
Flavor/Design: Griffent is both bigger and dumber than Unovan Greedent. It's roughly the size of a fully grown man. Despite that it still does stupid shit for food, however due to it lacking the cuteness of Greedent it pretends it's people by putting on tattered white dress shirts and dingy green pants it finds in the dumpster and proceeds to fart on everyone. Most people find it unfunny and the fact that it still does this after so long is depressing, but alas it garners an audience of teens and people who peeked in high school so idk. Some people find it funny ironically just because of how blatantly unfunny it is. Such a sad life for Griffent. Height: 6'1|Weight 400lbs

:ss/hypno:
Pokemon: Unovan Hypno
New Typing: Psychic/Dark
New Abilities: Insomnia/Intimidate/Bad Dreams
New Stats: 85/83(+10)/70/83(+10)/95(-20)/67[BST: 485]
New Moves: Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Knock Off, Giga Drain, Leech Life
Removed Moves:
Flavor/Design:
Due to some rumors spread in Unova that Hypno captured children and tortured them, sometimes saying even worse things about it, Hypno was seen as evil and a threat. This made it a lot harder for Hypno to eat dreams, and not wanting to starve HYpno simply fed upon the life force of literally anything around it, just as long as its prey was a sleep. This in turn made it actually become more malevolent and a bigger threat than it was before, thus resulting in its new dark type. Its skin is now a dark blue and its once dignified ruffle is now scraggly and unkempt whilst being covered in dirt. Same weight same height.

Pokemon: Sispyrr
Evolution Method: Level it up to level 42.
New Stats: 105/108/75/108/115/70 [BST: 581]
Movepool: Same as Unovan Hypno but with one new move Eerie Lullaby(a dark type spore but it's sound based.)
Flavor/Design: Sispyrr is what happens when Hypno goes even further beyond into the desires of draining the life from its prey. Its eyes are now just pure red, its skin is this dirty dark blue, it's fur ruffles elongated into something akin to a vampires' cape, its teeth are as sharp as knives and its tongue is just this elongated red mass of muscle. If not for it's vaguely similar shape and usage of a dented pendulum it would be hard to tell if this even was once a Hypno. It is said if you come a cross this vile creature that you will never return to your home. 6'06"/220lbs

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
New Moves: Poison Sting, Posion Fang, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Poison Gas, Toxic, Acid, Wonder Room, Trick Room, Psychic Fangs
Removed Moves: Uproar
Flavor/Design: Due to Skwovets in Unova being stupid already, Greedents are even dumber. Despite this they still try to engage in funny moments for food with their buffoonery. However their comedy is so bad, combined with them eating garbage, that it is literally poisonous. Despite that people will find it funny and continue to feed it despite the routine always being the same. Same height and weight

New Abilities: Funny Moments(again it's just technician under a different name)/Gluttony
Flavor/Design: Griffent is both bigger and dumber than Unovan Greedent. It's roughly the size of a fully grown man. Despite that it still does stupid shit for food, however due to it lacking the cuteness of Greedent it pretends it's people by putting on tattered white dress shirts and dingy green pants it finds in the dumpster and proceeds to fart on everyone. Most people find it unfunny and the fact that it still does this after so long is depressing, but alas it garners an audience of teens and people who peeked in high school so idk. Some people find it funny ironically just because of how blatantly unfunny it is. Such a sad life for Griffent. Height: 6'1|Weight 400lbs

:ss/hypno:
Pokemon: Unovan Hypno
New Stats: 85/83(+10)/70/83(+10)/95(-20)/67[BST: 485]
New Moves: Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Knock Off, Giga Drain, Leech Life
Removed Moves:
Flavor/Design:
Due to some rumors spread in Unova that Hypno captured children and tortured them, sometimes saying even worse things about it, Hypno was seen as evil and a threat. This made it a lot harder for Hypno to eat dreams, and not wanting to starve HYpno simply fed upon the life force of literally anything around it, just as long as its prey was a sleep. This in turn made it actually become more malevolent and a bigger threat than it was before, thus resulting in its new dark type. Its skin is now a dark blue and its once dignified ruffle is now scraggly and unkempt whilst being covered in dirt. Same weight same height.

Pokemon: Sispyrr
Evolution Method: Level it up to level 42.
New Stats: 105/103/75/103/105/90 [BST: 581]
Movepool: Same as Unovan Hypno but with one new move Eerie Lullaby(a dark type spore clone)
Flavor/Design: Sispyrr is what happens when Hypno goes even further beyond into the desires of draining the life from its prey. Its eyes are now just pure red, its skin is this dirty dark blue, it's fur ruffles elongated into something akin to a vampires' cape, its teeth are as sharp as knives and its tongue is just this elongated red mass of muscle. If not for it's vaguely similar shape and usage of a dented pendulum it would be hard to tell if this even was once a Hypno. It is said if you come a cross this vile creature that you will never return to your home. 6'06"/220lbs
Giving Spore or other Sleeping move with 100% accuracy on a fast Pokémon tend to be very annoying, if not outright broken at worst, to deal with. Especially with something that have Bad Dreams. I'd suggest to make Eerie Lullaby a clone of a sleeping move with less accuracy (preferably not something as low as 50% accuracy), or lower the speed so that it can be easier to outspeed. You can try to convince me otherwise if you don't agree.

Giving Spore or other Sleeping move with 100% accuracy on a fast Pokémon tend to be very annoying, if not outright broken at worst, to deal with. Especially with something that have Bad Dreams. I'd suggest to make Eerie Lullaby a clone of a sleeping move with less accuracy (preferably not something as low as 50% accuracy), or lower the speed so that it can be easier to outspeed. You can try to convince me otherwise if you don't agree.
An idea could be making some categories immune to it, like Dark or Psychic-types (since Dark are already immune to Prankster) and Soundproof users, just like how Grass-types and Pokémon with Overcoat are immune to Spore. He could also lower Syspirr's Speed to 70÷75, to put it in Breloom's and Smeargle's range.

Also wanted to let you know that I added some linearts for Johtonian Throh and Sawk.

I lowered the speed to 70, and made it sound based so pokemon with soundproof are immune to it. Although I will say how no one found issue with it during the last slate.

My Kalosian Ralts
My Galarian Klink
G-Luke’s Galarian Klink
Stich98’s Ultra Horsea
Stich98’s Hoennian Helioptile
aaronaium’s Kalosian Pikipek

Last edited:
My Unovan Farfetch’d line
Falchion’s Orrean Skarmory line
G-Luke’s Galarian Klink line
Transwiththeplan’s Alolan Impidimp line
Stitch’s Hoennian Helioptile line

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Voting phase will ends tomorrow. Most likely this evening, although it will be the next day in worst case scenario.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
From this on, to avoid dragging the voting phase on, if there's less than six voters yet the voting phase already passes two days, anything with two votes or less will not be counted for third place. Things proceed as normal when there are six voters or more, but exceptions had to be made.

For first place, it will be G-Luke's Galarian Klink line and aaoranaium's Kalosian Pikipek line with four votes each.

For second place we have Stitch98's Ultra Horsea line, transwiththeplans' Impidimp line and Falchion Orrean Skarmory line with three votes each.

As I said above, there are no third place this time does to lower than six voters and no submissions having five votes, so anything with two votes or less will not win.

ImperialGamer's Kalosian Ralts 1
ImperialGamer's Galarian Klink 1
G-Luke’s Galarian Klink 4
Stich98’s Ultra Horsea 3

Stich98’s Hoennian Helioptile 2
aaronaium’s Kalosian Pikipek 4
transwiththeplans' Impidimp Line 3

transwiththeplans' Hoenn Tynamo Line 1
Falchion's Orrean Skarmory 3
MegaFlareon's Hoennian Staryu line 1
Twigert's Unovan Farfetch'd line 2

With that out of the way, here we are back to the submission phase!

clamperl.png
huntail.png
gorebyss.png

Pokémon: Unovan Clamperl
New Typing: Water / Steel
New Abilities: Stamina | Stalwart
New Stats: 35/64/95/74/65/12 (-20 to Spe, +10 to each defense)
New Moves: Flash Cannon [+1]
Removed Moves: Shell Smash, Hail, Facade, Toxic, Body Slam, Scald [-6]
Flavor/Design: Unovan legend states that before the Abyssal Ruins sunk beneath the waves, offering a Clamperl pearl to the king entombed there was the highest offering one could present to them. After all, Hoennian Clamperl are valuable, but the silver shell and iridescent sheen of Unovan Clamperl completely eclipse them.

Pokémon: Unovan Huntail
New Typing: Water / Dark
New Abilities: Anger Point | Dazzling
New Stats: 55/94/105/75/104/52 (Swap Atk and SpD, then swap Atk and SpA)
New Moves: Unovan Clamperl + Power Trip, Lash Out, Pursuit, Shadow Sneak [+5]
Removed Moves: Unovan Clamperl + Infestation, Bounce, Coil [-9]
Flavor/Design: Though generally less cunning, they are far more savage than Huntail found in Hoenn. Instead of using its tail as swimbait to attract prey, it is instead wont to use it as a bladed weapon, lashing out at all who bother it.

Pokémon: Unovan Gorebyss
New Typing: Water / Psychic
New Abilities: Berserk | Queenly Majesty
New Stats: 55/105/84/114/75/52 (Swap Atk and Def)
New Moves: Unovan Clamperl + Future Sight, Psychic Fangs, Disable, Psychic Terrain [+5]
Removed Moves: Unovan Clamperl + Infestation, Bounce, Coil [-9]
Flavor/Design: It is just as cruel as its Hoenn counterpart. Though instead of subduing prey and devouring their fluids, Unovan Gorebyss overwhelm their food with powerful psychic force, leaving them unable to resist being eaten whole.

Pokémon: Posnideon [Poseidon; Greek god of the ocean + snide]
Evolution Method: Trade a male U!Huntail
New Typing: Water / Dark
New Abilities: Anger Point | Dazzling
New Stats: 70/100/110/80/110/60 [BST: 530]
New Moves: Unovan Huntail + Aqua Jet, Glare, Memento, Meteor Mash, Recover [+10]
Flavor/Design: Its fearsome countenance and behavior earned it the moniker “The Wrathful Sea God”. Often found protecting ancient ruins in the ocean, it has been observed to hunt down and smite those who are foolish enough to bring outside strife and violence into its territory. Any trainer who can defeat one in battle is sure to be renowned as being boundlessly strong. The argent trident it grips with its sinuous tail is said to be the source of its might.

Competitively, it’s a mixed tank with decent utility, but hindered by its good-but-not-great attacking options, typing, and abilities.

Height: 19 ft 11 in
Weight: 366.5 lbs

Pokémon: Heramaid [Hera; Greek god of marriage + her + mermaid]
Evolution Method: Trade a female U!Gorebyss
New Typing: Water / Psychic
New Abilities: Berserk | Queenly Majesty
New Stats: 70/110/90/120/80/60 [BST: 530]
New Moves: Unovan Gorebyss + Leech Life, Power Gem, Play Rough, Revenge, Healing Wish [+10]

Flavor/Design: Despite its serene features, it’s known as “The Vengeful Sea God”. They are known to linger around the sunken relics that pepper Unova’s oceans. If it senses anyone plundering them, this Pokémon will exterminate the offender with extreme prejudice. Any trainer who can capture one would be considered a true exemplar of Pokémon training. The pearlescent sphere it grips with its dorsal tendril is where its extrasensory power springs.

Competitively, it’s a mixed attacker with a rich movepool, but held back by its okay defenses, poor speed, and average typing.

Height: 18 ft 7 in
Weight: 289.8 lbs
Since, going off their movepools, Huntail and Gorebyss are pretty strongly coded to be Dark and Psychic-type respectively, I just thought it’d be fun to take it a step further and officiate that.

Last edited:
Resub:
Pokémon: Tynamo-Hoenn
New Typing: Flying
New Abilities: Solar Power
New Stats: 35/35/40/60/40/65
New Moves: Air Cutter, Tailwind, Defog
Removed Moves: Magnet Rise, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave

Tynamo in Hoenn are hard to spot- their obscured transparent is to thank for this. Hoenn Tynamo always float in the air and move at speeds untraceable to the naked eye, and have only been seen on cameras and video recordings. They dwell in the skies of Hoenn, happily feeding on solar energy from the sun. Conspiracy theorists in Hoenn believe for these creatures to be from "an alternate dimension". Many scoff this off as nonsense, but given recent discoveries...it may have some weight to it.

Hoenn Tynamo have four sets of "wings" that make it more aerodynamic.

Pokémon: Eelektrik-Hoenn
New Typing: Flying
New Stats: 65/45/70/75/70/80
New Moves: Air Cutter, Tailwind, Defog, Mirror Move, Dual Wingbeat, Acrobatics, Fly, Air Slash, Sky Attack, Hurricane, Beat Up, Power Trip, Snarl, Brutal Swing, Thief
Removed Moves: Magnet Rise, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Spark, Discharge, Wild Charge, Zap Cannon, Volt Switch, Shock Wave

Eelektrik in Hoenn are much more seen than Tynamo, due to their slightly larger size. However, seeing them may be dangerous- Eeletrik are known to "phase" in and out of bodies, stealing body heat, leaving people much more susceptible to diseases. It is unknown what they use this energy for, but it will take a while for a person to recover.

The wings from Tynamo's previous form now turns into a spiral around Eelektrik's body. It retains the white coloring from its pre-evolution instead of the typical bluish hue.

Pokémon: Eelflayer
New Typing: Flying / Dark
New Stats: 75/60/80/90/80/130
New Moves: Air Cutter, Tailwind, Defog, Mirror Move, Dual Wingbeat, Acrobatics, Fly, Air Slash, Sky Attack, Hurricane, Beat Up, Power Trip, Snarl, Brutal Swing, Thief, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Dark Pulse, Jaw Lock, Night Daze
Removed Moves: Magnet Rise, Charge Beam, Thunder Wave, Spark, Discharge, Wild Charge, Zap Cannon, Volt Switch, Shock Wave, Thunder Punch, Ion Deluge

This is why people believe Tynamo in Hoenn to be from an alternate dimension- Eelflayer is the "mastermind" of it's prevolutions. Eelflayer sends for it's minions to gather "heat" for its body, which it uses for unknown purposes. Few have survived to tell the tale of Eelflayer, mostly because...it takes its victims somewhere.

Eelflayer is resembles an overgrown Eelektrik It's mouth possesses a tongue that can split off into multiple "roots". It gives off a cold aura that causes even it's trainers to keep distance from their Pokemon.
...best picture description I can give is this.

Based off the hoax known as Sky Fish and the Mind Flayer from Stranger Things.
Pokémon: Sizzilpede-Sinnoh
New Typing: Bug / Rock
New Abilities: Flame Body / Sand Force / Solid Rock
New Stats: 50 / 45 / 65 / 50 / 50 / 45
Remove Moves: All Fire moves
New Move: Rock Polish, Sandstorm, Stealth Rock, Rock Blast, Rollout, Wide Guard, Rock Throw, Smack Down, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb

Sizzilpede in Sinnoh live around the Oreburgh City mines, and developed harder hides to protect themselves from prey and the debris. The interior of their body still has some minor "heating" for warmth.

Sinnoh Sizzilpede have a brownish hue over their red hue, and their "mustache" thingy is replaced by what appears to be magnetic sand.

Pokémon: Terragera (Latin for Earth + Scutigera coleoptrata)
New Typing: Bug / Rock
New Abilities: Flame Body / Sand Force / Solid Rock
New Stats: 100 / 75 / 110 / 75 / 110 / 55
Remove Moves: All Fire moves
New Move: Rock Polish, Sandstorm, Stealth Rock, Rock Blast, Rollout, Wide Guard, Rock Throw, Smack Down, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Rock Wrecker, Head Smash, Meteor Beam, Stone Edge

Terragera are carriers of their children, so they wrap around the eggs like a snake would, protecting it from all harm with its intensely hard shell. Terragera's are fiercely protective, and they will not hesitate to lash out at anyone they deem a threat. The interior of their body still has some minor "heating" for incubation.

Basically, imagine a brown colored G-Max Centiskorch coiled like a snake, with spiky rocks all over the body for defense. It has a crack where the mustache would be, revealing a geode like inside mouth.

Inspired by the fact a bunch of centipedes just crawled across my floor and I'm scared help-

Pokémon: Falinks-Alola
New Typing: Fighting / (Variable Type)
New Abilities: Telepathy / Defiant
New Stats: 43 / 66 / 66 / 44 / 40 / 50
New Moves: Play Rough, Spirit Break, Fairy Lock, Draining Kiss, Flower Shield, Charm, Crafty Shield, Aromatic Mist

Falinks in Alola travel in groups of four, and are found around areas where the guardians or Totems are near. Some say they act as a "test" for trainers.

The four Falinks have the colors of the Alolan Guardians, and depending on which island you are on, the leader of the group will be the same color as the Tapu of the Island. The type changes in the same way Oricorio changes form- Nectar.

Pokémon: Falitotem
New Typing: Fighting / (Variable Type)
New Abilities: Telepathy / Defiant
New Stats: 80 / 101 / 101 / 91 / 91 / 76
New Moves: +Falinks Moves, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Wood Hammer, Giga Drain, Waterfall, Scald

These Pokemon were said to protect the Tapu back in the day- they stack on top of one of other, increasing their power immensely. The type of moves they learn depends on the leader at the time.

Closely resembles this, with the leader of the pack on top. You can still see their cute little eyes, though!

Inspired by Totems and something I read on Tumblr.

Pokémon: Scorbunny-Sinnoh
New Typing: Ice
New Abilities: Frost Body (Blaze Clone) / Refrigerate
New Stats: 50/50/70/45/55/40 (0 HP / -21 Atk / + 30 Def / + 5 SpA / + 15 SpD / - 29 Spe)
New Moves: Ice Ball, Ice Fang, Avalanche, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Triple Axel, Hail, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Mist
Removed Moves: All Fire Type Moves

A species of Scorbunny which highly adapted to living in the Snowpoint tundra, and other icy biomes. Some sort of icy energy is coursing through this Pokémon’s body. It's rather lax because of this. Sinnohnian Scorbunny have shortened ears and limbs, a small nose, fat that makes up 20% of its body, and a thick coat of fur.

Pokémon: Raboot-Sinnoh
New Typing: Ice
New Stats: 65/65/90/60/75/65 (0 HP / -21 Atk / + 30 Def / + 5 SpA / + 15 SpD / - 29 Spe)
New Moves: Ice Ball, Ice Fang, Avalanche, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Triple Axel, Hail, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Mist, Spark, Charge Beam, Discharge, Electrify, Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Thunder Fang, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Electric Terrain

Sinnohnian Raboot usually dig holes in the ground or under snow to keep warm and to sleep. They can travel together with many other Scorbunny or Raboots, sometimes huddling with dozens or more, but are usually found alone. There's some odd energy to their furcoat- it sparks when touched.

Pokémon: Harilectric
New Typing: Ice / Electric
New Stats: 80/ 100 / 105 / 65 / 90 / 90 (0 HP / -21 Atk / + 30 Def / + 5 SpA / + 15 SpD / - 29 Spe)
New Moves: Ice Ball, Ice Fang, Avalanche, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Triple Axel, Hail, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Mist, Spark, Charge Beam, Discharge, Electrify, Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Thunder Fang, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Electric Terrain, Shock Ball (Pyro Ball clone), Fresh Snow (Court Swap clone, covers field in snow, removing all hazards), Slash

Evolves when Raboot is exposed to a Moon Stone. The leaders of the pack, they tend to stay more hidden than the others. They set traps with the Electric moves, and then captures it's prey with ease. They're just as energetic as a young Scorbunny.

I don't know how to explain the design for this one so just look up Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Dahlia, with Safe Search on and just apply that to a larger looking Raboot

Last edited:
RESUBS:
:ss/koffing:
Pokemon: Alolan Koffing the Geyser Pokemon
Type: Fire
Stats: 40 / 50 (-15) / 85 (-10) / 85 (+25) / 45 / 35
New Abilities: No Guard / Flaming Surge (Clone of other surge abilities — On switch in, this Pokemon summons Lava Terrain) / Flash Fire
Removed Moves: Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Belch
Added Moves: Burning Spikes (Toxic Spikes clone — Pokemon switching in on the side of the spikes will be burned, unless they aren’t grounded. It can be removed through Defog, Rapid Spin, or if a Fire-type switches in.), Lava Terrain (Terrain clone — For 5 turns, the terrain is Lava Terrain. The Fire-type moves made by grounded Pokemon are multiplied by 1.3. Camouflage transforms the user into a Fire-type. Nature Power becomes Flamethrower. Secret Power has a 30% chance to burn the target.), Burning Jealousy
Flavor: When Koffing travelled from Kanto to Alola, they were attracted to the spewing lava of Wela Volcano Park. Soon afterwards, they adapted to the warm temperatures that surround the area of the volcano. They soon started spewing hot smoke instead of poisonous gas.

Pokemon: Eruptauea (Eruption + Kilauea, a volcano in Hawaii) the Eruption Pokemon
Evolution Method: Fire Stone
Type: Fire/Rock
Stats: 65 / 75 (-15) / 110 (-10) / 110 (+25) / 70 / 60
New Abilities: No Guard / Flaming Surge (Clone of other surge abilities — On switch in, this Pokemon summons Lava Terrain) / Flash Fire
Added Moves: Burning Spikes (Toxic Spikes clone — Pokemon switching in on the side of the spikes will be burned, unless they aren’t grounded. It can be removed through Defog, Rapid Spin, or if a Fire-type switches in.), Lava Terrain (Terrain clone — For 5 turns, the terrain is Lava Terrain. The Fire-type moves made by grounded Pokemon are multiplied by 1.3. Camouflage transforms the user into a Fire-type. Nature Power becomes Flamethrower. Secret Power has a 30% chance to burn the target.), Burning Jealousy
Flavor: Once Alolan Koffing spew lava that is considered an eruption, they would evolve into Eruptaea. Eruptaea have strong firepower, and their lava reaches temperatures at equal 4000 degrees Celsius.

:ss/ralts:
Pokemon: Kalosian Ralts
Type: Ghost/Rock
Stats: 28 HP / 14 Atk (-11) / 25 Def / 56 SpA (+11) / 30 SpD (-5) / 45 Spe (+5)
Abilities: Infiltrator, Levitate, Prankster
Removed Moves: Defense Curl, Hypnosis, Heal Pulse, Misty Terrain (Lose 4)
Added Moves: Rock Slide, Earthquake, Screech (Gain 3)

Pokemon: Kalosian Kirlia
Evolution Method: Evolves from Kalosian Ralts starting Level 25
Type: Rock/Ghost
Stats: 38 HP / 24 Atk (-11) / 35 Def / 77 SpA (+11) / 50 SpD (-5) / 55 Spe (+5)

Pokemon: Blanchetom (Blanche + Phantom) (Based on Gardevoir)
Evolution Method: Use a Dusk Stone on a
Stats: 68 HP / 54 Atk (-11) / 35 Def / 136 SpA (+11) / 110 SpD (-5) / 85 Spe (+5)

Flavor/Design: The Galarian Ralts Line is based on “Dames Blanches”, which are female spirits in French myths and folklore, hence the Ghost-typing. The reason why I gave them Rock-typing is because Dames Blanches appear near caves and caverns in the Pyrenees mountains.

:ss/darumaka:
Pokemon: Sinnoan Darumaka the Flower Pokemon
Type: Grass/Fairy
Stats: 60 (-10) HP / 90 Atk / 45 Def / 10 (-5) SpA / 60 (+15) SpD / 50 Spe
New Abilities: Serene Grace / Flower Veil
Removed Moves: Flame Wheel, Fire Spin, Flame Charge
New Moves: Play Rough, Power Whip, Leech Seed
Flavor: Some Darumaka migrated from Unova all the way to Sinnoh, and they were delighted by the beauty and flowers of Floaroma Town. However, they caused mayhem in the town, since their fiery attitude caused the flowers to burn. They retreated to a cave in Route 204, and stayed there until they adapted to the flowery terrain of Floaroma Town and Route 204.

Pokemon: Abloomerasu (Amaterasu + Bloom) the Nymph Pokemon
Evolution Method: Evolves from Sinnoan Darumaka starting at Level 35 while the player has a Grass-type Pokemon in their party
Type: Grass/Fairy
Stats: 105 HP / 140 Atk / 60 (+5) Def / 10 (-20) SpA / 70 (+15) SpD / 95 Spe
New Abilities: Magical Power (Clone of Adaptability) - When this Pokemon uses an attack that doesn’t match its typing (coverage), it gets a damage multiplier increase by 1.5. (In short, base power times 1.5.), Chlorophyll
Removed Moves: Flame Wheel, Fire Punch, Fire Fang
Added Moves: Power Whip, Play Rough, Leech Seed
Flavor: Once they have truly embraced the beauty of the flower and of the Grass-type, they will evolve into a new kind of Darmanitan: Abloomerasu. It is a good friend of human and it is believed that if one has befriended an Abloomerasu, they will receive true love, a peaceful life, and good fortune.

By the way I made the Sinnoan Darumaka Line part Fairy-type because Gen IV lacks Fairy-types. In fact, there are only TWO (three if you count Arceus-Fairy) Fairy-types introduced in Gen IV: Mime Jr. and Togekiss.

:ss/Honedge:
Pokemon: Galarian Honedge the Blade Pokemon
Type: Steel
Stats: 45 / 90 (+10) / 90 (-10) / 35 / 37 / 28
New Abilties: Iron Guard (Weak Armor Clone) - If contact is made with this Pokémon, its Speed is lowered by 1 stage and its Defense is raised by 2 stages (NICE OPPOSITE)
Removed Moves: Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Added Moves: Fury Swipes, U-turn, Sucker Punch
Flavor: These Honedge migrated from Kalos to Galar. There, they removed their trickster and prankster attitude and replaced it with a never give up attitude. Hence it is only Steel-type, since they have gained grit.

Pokemon: Galarian Doublade the Dual Blade Pokemon
Evolution Method: Same as regular variant
Type: Steel
Stats: 59 / 130 (+20) / 130 (-20) / 45 / 49 / 35
New Abilities: Iron Guard (Weak Armor Clone) - If contact is made with this Pokémon, its Speed is lowered by 1 stage and its Defense is raised by 2 stages
Removed Moves: Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond
Added Moves: Fury Swipes, U-turn, Sucker Punch
Flavor: Since Galarian Honedge tended to be fighters, once they have gained enough fighting experience, they evolve into Galarian Doublade. Galarian Doublade are twice as strong compared to their pre-evolution.

Pokemon: Excalislash (Excalibur + Slash) the Myth Sword Pokemon
Evolution Method: Evolves from Galarian Doublade starting at Level 45 when leveled up at Hulbury (only available in Pokemon Sword)
Type: Steel/Water
Stats: 70 (+10) / 120 (-20) / 60 (+10) / 120 (-20) / 50 (+10) / 70 (+10) (Aegislash-Blade stats)
New Abilities: Attack Boost (Speed Boost Clone + Modifier to Balance) — This Pokémon’s Attack is raised by 1 stage at the end of each full turn it has been on the field at the cost of losing 10% of the value of its full HP (for example, 300 HP. You lose 30 HP every turn.)
Removed Moves: Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Spite, Tackle
Added Moves: Fury Swipes, Scald, Sucker Punch, Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet, Flip Turn
Flavor: After hard work and cruel training, Galarian Doublade has two paths to choose, depending on the legendary the player is destined to catch. It is said that if the player’s Galarian Doublade evolves into Excalislash, he or she is destined to catch the legend itself: Zacian. Excalislash is Steel/Water because it is a reference to Excalibur, which King Arthur received from the Lady of the Lake, hence the Water-type.

Pokemon: Sedislash (Sedimentary (as in sedimentary rocks) + Slash) the Rock Sword Pokemon
Evolution Method: Evolves from Galarian Doublade starting at Level 45 when leveled up at Stow-on-Side (only available in Pokemon Shield)
Type: Steel/Rock
Stats: 70 (+10) / 60 (+10) / 120 (-20) / 60 (+10) / 120 (-20) / 70 (+10)
New Abilities: Defense Boost (Speed Boost Clone + Modifier to Balance) This Pokémon’s Attack is raised by 1 stage at the end of each full turn it has been on the field at the cost of losing 10% of the value of its full HP (for example, 300 HP. You lose 30 HP every turn.)
Removed Moves: Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Spite, Tackle
New Moves: Fury Swipes, Rock Blast, Sucker Punch, Earthquake, Head Smash, Stone Collect (Rock-type U-turn)
Flavor: After hard work and cruel training, Galarian Doublade has two paths to choose, depending on the legendary the player is destined to catch. It is said that if the player’s Galarian Doublade evolves into Sedislash, he or she is destined to catch the legend itself: Zamazenta. Sedislash is Steel/Rock because it is a reference to the Sword in the Stone, hence the Rock-typing.

THIS TIME ILL WIN

Last edited:

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
RESUBS:
:ss/koffing:
Pokemon: Alolan Koffing the Geyser Pokemon
Type: Fire
Stats: 40 / 50 (-15) / 85 (-10) / 85 (+25) / 45 / 35
Flavor: When Koffing travelled from Kanto to Alola, they were attracted to the spewing lava of Wela Volcano Park. Soon afterwards, they adapted to the warm temperatures that surround the area of the volcano. They soon started spewing hot smoke instead of poisonous gas.

Pokemon: Eruptauea (Eruption + Kilauea, a volcano in Hawaii) the Eruption Pokemon
Evolution Method: Fire Stone
Type: Fire/Rock
Stats: 65 / 75 (-15) / 110 (-10) / 110 (+25) / 70 / 60
Flavor: Once Alolan Koffing spew lava that is considered an eruption, they would evolve into Eruptaea. Eruptaea have strong firepower, and their lava reaches temperatures at equal 4000 degrees Celsius.

:ss/Klink:
Pokemon: Galarian Klink the Steam Pokemon
Type: Rock/Steel
Stats: 40 HP / 60 Atk (+5) / 60 Def (-10) / 50 SpA (+5) / 55 SpD (-5) / 35 Spe (+5)
New Abilities: Steelworker, White Smoke, Steam Engine
Removed Moves: Sandstorm, Rising Voltage, Toxic (Lose 3)
Added Moves: Rock Blast, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Rock Wrecker, Earth Power (Gain 5)

Pokemon: Galarian Klang the Coal Pokemon
Evolution Method: Evolves from Galarian Klink at Level 35
Stats: 60 HP / 85 Atk (+5) / 85 Def (-10) / 75 SpA (+5) / 80 SpD (-5) / 55 Spe (+5)
Removed Moves: Sandstorm, Rising Voltage, Toxic (Lose 3)
Added Moves: Rock Blast, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Rock Wrecker, Earth Power Metal Terrain ( Terrain clone - For 5 turns, the terrain is Metal Terrain. The Steel-type moves made by grounded Pokemon are multiplied by 1.3. Camouflage transforms the user into a Steel-type. Nature Power becomes Flash Cannon. Secret Power has a 30% chance to raise the user’s Speed by 2.) (Gain 6)

Pokemon: Industroal (Industrial + Coal) the Industrial Age Pokemon
Evolution Method: Level up while knowing Metal Terrain (Learned by Galarian Klang at Level 66)
New Stats: 60/105/105/75/80/95 (removed 10 from Def, split them into Atk and SpA, then removed 5 from SpD then invested into Spe)
Removed Moves: Sandstorm, Rising Voltage, Toxic, Trick Room (Lose 4)
Added Moves: Rock Blast, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Rock Wrecker, Earth Power, Metal Terrain (For 5 turns, the terrain is Metal Terrain. The Steel-type moves made by grounded Pokemon are multiplied by 1.3. Camouflage transforms the user into a Steel-type. Nature Power becomes Flash Cannon. Secret Power has a 30% chance to raise the user’s Speed by 2.) (Gain 6)
Flavor/Design: This Galarian Klink line is based on the Industrial Revolution, which began in the UK, the region Galar is based on. More specifically, this line is based on coal, which proved to be very useful in those times. I added the Rock-type to Galarian Klink and its egos in order to keep up with the coal theme. For the abilities, I gave them Steelworker since the middle class got opportunities as workers during the Industrial Age. I got White Smoke due to steam-powered trains, which were powered by coal. That’s the same reason with Steam Engine. For new moves, I gave it Rock Blast, Rock Wrecker, and Stone Edge since regular Klink line lacks Rock-type moves in its learnset. I then gave it Earthquake since I feel every Rock-type learns Earthquake, like Terrakion and Tyranitar, while in Earth Power’s case, all Lycanroc forms can learn it.

:ss/ralts:
Pokemon: Kalosian Ralts
Type: Ghost/Rock
Stats: 28 HP / 14 Atk (-11) / 25 Def / 56 SpA (+11) / 30 SpD (-5) / 45 Spe (+5)

Pokemon: Kalosian Kirlia
Evolution Method: Evolves from Kalosian Ralts starting Level 25
Stats: 38 HP / 24 Atk (-11) / 35 Def / 77 SpA (+11) / 50 SpD (-5) / 55 Spe (+5)

Pokemon: Blanchetom (Blanche + Phantom) (Based on Gardevoir)
Evolution Method: Use a Dusk Stone on a
Stats: 68 HP / 54 Atk (-11) / 35 Def / 136 SpA (+11) / 110 SpD (-5) / 85 Spe (+5)

Flavor/Design: The Galarian Ralts Line is based on “Dames Blanches”, which are female spirits in French myths and folklore, hence the Ghost-typing. The reason why I gave them Rock-typing is because Dames Blanches appear near caves and caverns in the Pyrenees mountains.
We already have a Galarian Klink line won, which is made by G-Luke. You should move it into another region.

A Dashing Duck Evolution Part 3: Back in Quack
:farfetch’d: :farfetch’d-galar:
Pokemon: Unovan Farfetch’d
New Typing: Normal
Abilities: Keen Eye, Rivalry, Scrappy (HA)
New Stats: 52/90/72(+20)/48(-10)/52(-10)/60
New Moves: Wood Hammer, Fling, Low Sweep, Low Kick, Bullet Seed, Stomping Tantrum
Removed Moves: First Impression, Solar Blade
Height: 2’07’’
Weight: 67.4 lbs
Flavor/Design: Based on a duck and a baseball player. His body is now more of a light grey, with tiny black streaks below his eyes that resemble eyeblack. His wings are a bit wider and are mostly black. His leek now resembles a baseball bat.
Due to the popularity of sports in the Unova Region, Farfetch’d have evolved to be able to compete and thrive in Unova’s national pastime.
Pokemon: Yankeefetch’d
New Typing: Normal
Abilities: Keen Eye, Rivalry, Scrappy (HA)
New Stats: 82/130/105/48/77/65
New Moves: Earthquake, Bulldoze, Seed Bomb, Close Combat, Bulk Up, Dazzling Dinger (Normal, Physical, 120 BP, 90% Acc, 5-8 PP, Effects: 10% Chance to lower the Target’s Def, Description: Using it’s bat, the Pokemon launches an onion at extraordinary speeds towards the target.)
Height: 3’09’’
Weight: 147.6 lbs
Flavor/Design: Based on a duck, a baseball player, and the New York Yankees. He is now a larger, slightly heavyset duck with a pretty smug look on its face. His body is light grey for the most part, but his belly along with the somewhat saggy feathers that run down part of his legs are white with navy blue pinstripes. Little navy blue tufts on his head are slicked back. His left wing is navy blue and much larger than the right, resembling a glove. His right holds the now much larger leek bat. He always has a few onion “balls” hidden somewhere in his glove.
Only the most skilled Farfetch’d can evolve into Yankeefetch’d, who are able to hit their onions with enough power to topple over 16 Asian Elephants. They are almost always chewing and spitting out various seeds, and those that can launch them the farthest are .
This Pokemon would likely function as a hard hitting tank that can use it’s extremely powerful stab move to tear through almost any none rock and steel types when paired with scrappy. With it’s not terrible physical bulk and access to Bulk Up and Roost, it should at least be able to eat up a few hits as well. Yankeefetch’d could work as a trick room abuser as well.
A Marvelous, Majestic, Magnificent Magmar line (Now actually finished)
:Magmar:
Pokemon: Galarian Magmar
New Typing: Fire/Dragon
Abilities: Keen Eye, Flash Fire, Defiant (HA)
New Stats: 65/105(+10)/77(+20)/70(-30)/85/93
New Moves: Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Fire Lash, Night Slash, Throat Chop, Close Combat, Slash, Psycho Cut, Swords Dance
Removed Moves: None
Height: 4’03”
Weight: 102.4 lb
Flavor/Design: Based on whatever Magmar’s based on and Dragoon Soldiers (hehe see why it’s dragon). All the yellow on Magmar’s body is now replace by navy blue, and it’s belly flames are now a little more streamlined. The flames on the back of its head now are dark red, navy blue, and fade into a purple towards the edges. Their is now only one back flame thing, and it loops back towards the front of the head, somewhat resembling a Dragoon’s helmet plume.The tail is slightly longer, and the flame on the tip is now formed into a shimmering firey sabre that follows the same color scheme as the head flame, it holds its tail in front of it, utilizing it as a sword.
Magmar in the Galar region, challenged by the many aggressive and powerful Pokemon that call Galar home, evolved to combat and ward off challengers, while also easing their ability to plunder and steal from weaker Pokemon.
Pokemon: Magdragoon
New Typing: Fire/Dragon
Abilities: Keen Eye, Flash Fire, Defiant (HA)
New Stats: 75/125/92/80/85/83
New Moves: Explosion, Rock Blast, Wild Charge, Dragon’s Roar (Dragon, Physical, 90 BP, 100% Acc, 5-8 PP, Effects: Power is multiplied by 1.5 if the opponents stats have been lowered, Description: The Pokemon fires an enormous amount of draconic energy out of its arm cannon, this move is especially good at finishing off foes that are already at a disadvantage.
Height: 5’07”
Weight: 165.4 lb
Flavor/Design: Inspired by Dragoon Soldiers, their Sabres, and their gun of choice, which was commonly known as a dragon.This Pokémon’s design has the same general form as Magmortar, and it has a plume that is a similar shape and color to Galarian Magmar’s, only differing in that it is a tad bigger and more embellished. The Magmortar’s red is replaced by a maroon, while the yellow on the body is substituted for navy blue. The fire patterns on the body also flow much smoother. Covering its face is a navy blue piece resembling the lower part of a Knight’s helmet. His shoulders are wreathed in purple and navy flames. His right arm is a cannon shaped like a dragon’s head, and his left is a fiery sword blade.
Only the most powerful Galarian Magmar which have honed their skills for years can evolve into Magdragoon. At close range, a shot from their arm cannon has the power of at least 32 Atomic bombs, their battles with the various other titans of Galar leave the earth shaking miles away.
The idea behind Magdragoon in the competitive scene is to pivot in on a mon that is forced to switch and then use a combination of Fire Lash and Dragon’s Roar to bust through possible checks. He’s held back by a mediocre Speed tier, lack of a pivoting and recovery move, and so-so defenses, but he has access to Set-Up with Swords Dance in addition to a wide move pool of coverage options

I will resub this until it wins. Eventually you will all enjoy the funny moments.
New Moves: Poison Sting, Posion Fang, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Poison Gas, Toxic, Acid, Wonder Room, Trick Room
Removed Moves:

Last edited:
I will resub this until it wins. Eventually you will all enjoy the funny moments.
New Moves: Poison Sting, Posion Fang, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Poison Gas, Toxic, Acid, Wonder Room, Trick Room
Removed Moves:

Well it certainly won't win an Emmy

Try a Simpsons variant lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)