Reisen Sprites [Requests on hold]

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi! I'm pretty sure I've seen lots of these on Showdown, they look amazing!

If you don't mind, could you make a family of Luxray's evolutionary line? If that doesn't fit, then just Shinx and Luxray will be fine.

I would preferably Luxray in the back, with Shinx on the left. If Luxio is possible, then that would be on the right.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I would be using this as a future avatar on Smogon, and possibly Showdown if I win something.

Hello Brawl MK ,

Here your request

&

That's pretty hard to make a 80x80 sprite with 3 pokémons, hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: MK

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
I love your work and was curious if you could combine and recolor Erika to match shiny Umbreon. This isn't urgent or anything, and if you need anything else just ask.

Reisen

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi there! T think your avatars are awesome, and I'd love if you could do one for me:

I'm requesting

+

I don't know what you would do about mixing and matching colors (maybe putting blue accents on the clerk, idk), but I'll put it in your hands. Thanks! :]

Hello,

Here your request:

I didn't change the colors that much, just did some little modifications because it wouldn't be nice if the costume would be blue / yellow.

Hope you enjoy it.

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello user: Lyse.
I'd like to request one of your marvelous avatars centralizing upon:
+

Some changes I could see are making Wake's boots Black, and changing the color of his pants and arm bands. (maybe just a slight change of making Wake's eyes red?).
Thank you in advance!

Edit: Would you mind making two; one with Glalie on the left of Wake, and another with it on the right?

+

Some changes I could see are making Wake's boots Black, and changing the color of his pants and arm bands. (maybe just a slight change of making Wake's eyes red?).
Thank you in advance!

Edit: Would you mind making two; one with Glalie on the left of Wake, and another with it on the right?
crasher-wake.png

sorry if i broke the first rule of spriting but i couldnt resist

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi, i'd like to request a cute avatar with these two:
+

Maybe making some of the colors match like the hair on the trainer sprite would look nice, but ill leave that up to your judgement, thanks in advance :]

Reisen

+

Thank you in advance!

Hello Twix

Here your request

You didn't make precisions concerning the colorization of the pants and the arm bands so I've tried something, if you don't like I could change it.

Hope you enjoy it.
Hi, i'd like to request a cute avatar with these two:
+

Maybe making some of the colors match like the hair on the trainer sprite would look nice, but ill leave that up to your judgement, thanks in advance :]

Working on it atm Rapture. !

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
+

Can you please make a sprite for me and my pokewaifu Froslass? thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Reisen

Hello Dentricos

To be honest I didn't try some color matches because I don't really like Cradiliy's colors, here your request:

Reminds me a lot of sun and flowers.

Hope you enjoy it.

Hi, do you think you could match the Guitarist B2W2 sprite with a Shiny Aegislash?
+

They're pretty similar though, so I'm sure you won't need to work all that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)