Reisen Sprites [Requests on hold]

may i request a chespin and a cacnea on a pokemon sprite?

with chili recolored to match the two cuties and cute stuff in general maybe!!!!

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
may i request a chespin and a cacnea on a pokemon sprite?

with chili recolored to match the two cuties and cute stuff in general maybe!!!!

Hello unfixable !

It was quite difficult because chespin sprite isn't the same size than cacnea and the trainer, so it might be weird with the full sprite:

&

Hello again! I was wondering, if multiple requests are okay, if you could do another one for me! =D

Do you think you could have these two together, but have the HGSS trainer recolored slightly? Thanks! I also really like the sprite you did of yourself.

Reisen

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello again! I was wondering, if multiple requests are okay, if you could do another one for me! =D

Do you think you could have these two together, but have the HGSS trainer recolored slightly? Thanks! I also really like the sprite you did of yourself.

Here for you Helen

Reisen

Recolorization of a Beauty Sprite

Original sprite:

Recolorization + Bag:
&

Reisen

New creation

I used this Reshiram sprite:

I actually was looking for a white Pokémon other than Cinccino, I decided to take Reshiram.​

Hi can you do this:

+

And recolorize the trainer sprite too? I'd just like the vest that's he's wearing to be colored blue and the sleeves and pants to be colored black. Thanks

Hi! I'm pretty sure I've seen lots of these on Showdown, they look amazing!

If you don't mind, could you make a family of Luxray's evolutionary line? If that doesn't fit, then just Shinx and Luxray will be fine.

I would preferably Luxray in the back, with Shinx on the left. If Luxio is possible, then that would be on the right.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I would be using this as a future avatar on Smogon, and possibly Showdown if I win something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)