Resetter Pokés (continued in Buckert's thread) [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Since I'm currently working on a Soft Resetting Guide (Click) for generation 6, I thought it might be easy for you guys to actually get the Smeargles and Staraptors I'm talking about.

IMPORTANT!!
You will receive 2 Smeargles and 1 Staraptor, which you need to finish. Check the guide, check which level you need it and which EV's it needs. I simply don't have the time (next to writing the guide and make an Augmented Reality Game for my school project) to clone and EV/Level all these different Smeargles/Staraptors. I hope you guys like these Pokémon and that they're helpfull. If you find these mons helpfull, let me know in either the Guide or my profile.

The Distributors: (The people you're going to receive the Pokémon from)
- craymond727: Depost 1 Wurmple on GTS, ask for Staraptor lvl 41-50. Post Buckert GA as message. Smeargles will be traded directly since you are acquaintances
- eeveefan: Add FC: 3110-5360-4992
- Dreamox: Still working on this.

What do you need to do to get these Pokémon:
1. Read my Soft Resetting Guide (Click) to understand what I'm talking about.
2. Post in THIS giveaway thread if you want to receive Pokémon. Be sure you have 3 spare Pokémon ready to be trade.
3. Distributors are checking this thread and will contact you. See above what you need to do for the distributor contacting you.
4. Post on my wall if the mons helped you capturing the legendaries you want. :)

These Pokémon are not collectables, which means you are not going to trade them.

To the mods: I would really like this thread to be open for more than 48 hours, since I haven't finished my guide yet and there will always be people who want to start soft-resetting legendary Pokémon.

The Pokémon!:
I've chosen fuction over forme, since they only need to do one job for you. For this job, they don't need to look good. These are the Pokémon I'm giving away:

Sassy | Technician | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 00
Speedy 252 Hp / 100 Sp.Def Level 31
1. Spore | Rock Polish | False Swipe | Swords Dance @ Leftovers
2. Spore | Rock Polish | Recover | Taunt @ Leftovers

Speedy is designed to check the Speed IV of the Pokémon you're going to soft-reset. Since there are many different legendary Pokémon in XY and ORAS, with many different options and natures, and thus Speed IV's, it needs to be open for options. Smeargle always needs 252 HP. Sp.Def and Speed EV's depends on the Pokémon you're going for. Make sure to check the guide to see which level you need to bring this Smeargle to.

Jolly | Reckless | Male
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Remy Untouched Level 43
Tackle | Growl | Final Gambit | Fly @ Heart Scale

Remy (kudos to .com for the nickname) is designed to check the HP stat of the Pokémon you're going to soft-reset. Starly learns Final Gambit at level 41, evolving it to Staraptor makes level 43 the lowest level possible. Staraptor doesn't need any EV's, make sure you check the guide to see which level you need to bring the Staraptor to.​

These Pokémon are not collectables, which means you are not going to trade them.

Last edited:
Aww would have loved to help distribute on my days off but sadly I'm on my work week now! Great giveaway idea though hope I can get in on it after work! Luck buck!

I'd like to be a distributor but I accept my potential availability may make it difficult. Or that I only trade to those in Europe.

But I'd definitely like a set for myself. I want to SR for everything.

Buckert

I could distribute, but I can't clone...Is that Ok?
Well it's pretty essential for a distributor to be able to clone. :p I can't trade you 30 copies of everything.
I'd like to be a distributor but I accept my potential availability may make it difficult. Or that I only trade to those in Europe.

But I'd definitely like a set for myself. I want to SR for everything.
It doesn't really matter if you're not available that often. I'd like people to place Pokémon on GTS so you can trade the Pokémon to them whenever you have the time.

Tortured_Soul , eeveefan and Dreamox: It would be really great if you could distribute for me! Please post on my wall to see which way of distribution works best for you guys. I use the GTS for my Ditto Giveaway which works pretty nice. And if a0161613 could also help distributing, that would be awesome.

Buckert

I presume he meant cobalion lol.

Also, I am looking to SR Groudon. I'll post on his wall later :)

By the way, this giveaway is awesome!! Props man.
Thanks! :)

Well, I think it's easier for people that want the 3 Pokémon just to post here when they deposited the 3 Wurmple. Distributors (Craymond in this case) will contact the participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)