All Gens Retro Cup of Pokemon 2021: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
This -PkmTrainerBlue- dude said to schedule on discord, so I gave him my discord. Since then, he has not added me on discord, not responded on the forums, and not done anything to schedule. It has been like a week and I am running out of spare time before the deadline and I made a clear effort, so activity post I guess?

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Re: Aliss vs. ForgottenOnes

These two had preemptively scheduled for this upcoming weekend last week with Saturday suggested as the main plan (weak scheduling on the part of both). The two could not iron down a time for Saturday and today ForgottenOnes suggested Sunday instead, Aliss informed our team today that she cannot play Saturday or Sunday and would like a sub to play her today (Friday was never even discussed in scheduling). If Aliss cannot play this weekend I am requesting a sub.

Tomahawk Golden009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)