All Gens Retro Cup of Pokemon 2021: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Won vs void gg
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4ou-570618

Also yeah sry Stallion i had an emergency as i told you earlier, you didn't warn anyone on my team so they couldnt sub me out so it would be nice if we could play later today
Tbf, you mentioned the emergency 2.5 hours after the scheduled time when I was already in bed, so this message makes it sound like I claimed activity in spite of that which isn't true haha.

But as I said on Discord, I'd rather play than win on activity if it can be avoided, so even though I'm at work all day I'm happy to play you in my lunch break if you're around!

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Requesting the activity win for Germany for the Padox vs josito match. The match was scheduled for 9am +2 today and there was no sign from josito. Even though Padox was a bit late messaging josito, josito didnt message him at the scheduled time or after the message from Padox. He also was last seen on Smogon at 1:24 am +2. We tagged Spain on the RoA Team Tournaments discord where the manager channel is but apparantely neither the manager nor any player of Spain are present on server. We tried to get the game done even though egalvanc literally refused to play and josito's availability was ridiculous for our timezone (1am - 9am +2) and Padox went out of his way and get up early just to play this game. Considering all this we request the activity win.

First part of scheduling on Padox' wall

Second part of scheduling on Discord

Screen that josito was last seen at 1am
rcopact.jpg

Both pings on the server
rcopact2.jpg

rcopact3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)