All Gens Retro Cup of Pokemon 2021: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting the activity win for Germany for the Padox vs josito match. The match was scheduled for 9am +2 today and there was no sign from josito. Even though Padox was a bit late messaging josito, josito didnt message him at the scheduled time or after the message from Padox. He also was last seen on Smogon at 1:24 am +2. We tagged Spain on the RoA Team Tournaments discord where the manager channel is but apparantely neither the manager nor any player of Spain are present on server. We tried to get the game done even though egalvanc literally refused to play and josito's availability was ridiculous for our timezone (1am - 9am +2) and Padox went out of his way and get up early just to play this game. Considering all this we request the activity win.

First part of scheduling on Padox' wall

Second part of scheduling on Discord

Screen that josito was last seen at 1am
View attachment 359788

Both pings on the server
View attachment 359789
View attachment 359790
I literally thought that the three points that Padox wrote were a sign that he was joking and not an affirmation considering that the scheduled hour was really early in the morning, if you really want to play you don't write them. Btw my availability to play was bigger than his and it's not what Vani said, I was available from 1AM until late morning (1PM or so), that's 12 hours and he could only play really early or in the afternoon/evening.

In other topic, I scheduled my match against Sabella today at my 1AM and I waited more than 20 minutes for him but he didn't appear until +2AM. The conversation is on Sabella's profile and I have screenshot of his main accounts on PS being offline if they are necessary.

I don't really know how the TOs usually handle situations like those two, but they are more or less the same but being one in my favour and the other against it, I'll obviously respect any outcome.

I literally thought that the three points that Padox wrote were a sign that he was joking and not an affirmation considering that the scheduled hour was really early in the morning, if you really want to play you don't write them. Btw my availability to play was bigger than his and it's not what Vani said, I was available from 1AM until late morning (1PM or so), that's 12 hours and he could only play really early or in the afternoon/evening.

In other topic, I scheduled my match against Sabella today at my 1AM and I waited more than 20 minutes for him but he didn't appear until +2AM. The conversation is on Sabella's profile and I have screenshot of his main accounts on PS being offline if they are necessary.

I don't really know how the TOs usually handle situations like those two, but they are more or less the same but being one in my favour and the other against it, I'll obviously respect any outcome.
If you were available all that time then why didn't you respond on discord when i asked if you are here to play the game?

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion

Yea I apologize for not responding on forums but i was on showdown and available the whole time i just didnt receive any pms from you.

Yea I apologize for not responding on forums but i was on showdown and available the whole time i just didnt receive any pms from you.
I sent you a message on your profile 20 min before the scheduled hour and I have Showdown Screenshots on my phone of the accounts Sabella and Booty92 being disconnected by the time I leave, and I also gave you my Discord.

Attachments

For the aw of Emeral, I had a problem with having to go to the hospital (and as usual, I didn't have time to notify me until the next day when I arrived home) yesterday and today I tried to agree on something with Emeral but he doesn't respond.

SFG

Snom is Fucking Great
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
For the aw of Emeral, I had a problem with having to go to the hospital (and as usual, I didn't have time to notify me until the next day when I arrived home) yesterday and today I tried to agree on something with Emeral but he doesn't respond.
Hope everything is ok for you man. However, I don't think Emeral is free today. Your manager isn't on the caps channel, he ignored our post earlier, and didn't provided a sub. That's why we Ask for AW.

I sent you a message on your profile 20 min before the scheduled hour and I have Showdown Screenshots on my phone of the accounts Sabella and Booty92 being disconnected by the time I leave, and I also gave you my Discord.
This is another level of fishing LMAO, I hope the hosts address this properly because it is a decisive game for the teams that are currently in tiebreak.

Jeong

Banned deucer.
Well, I am not very in favor of doing this but I see it coming. Well, yesterday I found out that HSOWA came in from sub by shade, but I was having dinner (it was about 12 in my time) When I finished and I found out on Discord, I automatically went into PS in case I saw it and play. And yes, after a while he connected but he told me he couldn't, it had been like 1h. He told me (you can see on the screen) that if he suited me in the morning at 11 o'clock on my time, I told him that he would make an effort. I'm about 20/25 minutes late, but he seems to be more interested in claiming activity. We are supposed to be out of time and they have put him in at the last minute when shade had been in for several days and it was good for us that he was pressured first. I had to prepare in a very short time and I have had no problem playing the other games. Even today I was almost an hour longer than agreed in case you showed up, because for the rest of the day it is impossible for me. My teammates know it, that I was active for a large part of the morning and in PS waiting. It is true that I failed on time because I was a little late, but I did not make sure at all and I had to make the effort. I'm not sure what the goal is but I want to avoid problems because we play a lot.

watermess

What? Never seen an idiot before?
is a Tutoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Well, I am not very in favor of doing this but I see it coming. Well, yesterday I found out that HSOWA came in from sub by shade, but I was having dinner (it was about 12 in my time) When I finished and I found out on Discord, I automatically went into PS in case I saw it and play. And yes, after a while he connected but he told me he couldn't, it had been like 1h. He told me (you can see on the screen) that if he suited me in the morning at 11 o'clock on my time, I told him that he would make an effort. I'm about 20/25 minutes late, but he seems to be more interested in claiming activity. We are supposed to be out of time and they have put him in at the last minute when shade had been in for several days and it was good for us that he was pressured first. I had to prepare in a very short time and I have had no problem playing the other games. Even today I was almost an hour longer than agreed in case you showed up, because for the rest of the day it is impossible for me. My teammates know it, that I was active for a large part of the morning and in PS waiting. It is true that I failed on time because I was a little late, but I did not make sure at all and I had to make the effort. I'm not sure what the goal is but I want to avoid problems because we play a lot.
i understand ur points bro, ur making very similar ones to those which I made for the diophantine vs emma game this weekend, accept as a manager I have had 0 indication of your alleged additional efforts to get this game done, think hsowa made a good effort to get this game done, if he were act fishing he would just tell u that he cant play at 1am and nor can he play in the middle of the working day tomorrow, as the deadline was 1pm for British time. I think that the fact he rescheduled and turned up for the second time is testament that he is not just act fishing and actually wanted to play this game. The fellas got a job and he put time aside in the middle of his day to try and make a time work. I'm sorry it didn't work out I wish we could have seen some good dpp, I'm a fan of the tier and it would have been cool to watch but the deadline has been and i think this activity is very much a win for UK, sorry for your troubles, as i said we have much had a similar situation ourselves but there is nothing that can be done after the tour is over.
cheers and i hope you have a pleasant evening.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Asking act win vs Shade, opp still dont answer
i know i was away for the weekend but this shit is everything i hate about mons these days on this forum. ppl don't wanna play the game they just wanna snake to activity wins. i messaged my guy 5 days before he responded, so i went away for the weekend and then he tries to claim activity because i didnt respond within 24 hours on a weekend. kind of a disgrace we had to sub for this tbh. play the game boys

Claiming Act win over deadgame on StallSucksBro vs Thildema

SSB already scheduled with the first player and then he got subbed, on Wednesday, only 4 Days before the deadline

SSB contacted him to play weekend but Thildema could only play the next day (It was 11.45pm for my player and he couldnt Change his plans)

Even that, we decided to ask for a time extention because our main plan is always play Games (a good manner i see we are losing in current Days) but i see no time extentions are given, and its a deadgame.

I dont see fair having a deadgame when you sub your player 4 days before the deadline and he cans only play 1 day of them.
In fact, we have lose the Kiryan VS Hsowa for the same reason and we are ok with that, so now we claim the same rules here.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)