Riski's Pokemon Thread

Yup, the last one was Rash too. As to why, here:

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/empoleon

"If the 80% accuracy of Hydro Pump is an issue for you, you can choose to run Surf. When running Surf, Empoleon needs a Rash nature and an EV spread of 52 Def / 104 Atk / 252 SpA / 100 Spe in order to still KO Azelf with Surf and Aqua Jet."

I'm credibly lucy with status/flinchs, but when it comes to accuracy... ugh.

I learn something new every day on this forum. Thanks, Dea. :-)

I can trade now if you can. Which FC? You'll need to use my HG FC.

Yes, I'll get that done now. I'll be a few minutes, but I'll go on Wifi right away after.

Edit: Hi, your HG FC in your SIG is coming up 'the friend code is wrong'. Could you check it please.

My connection is acting up: "Error Code: 52200 The Access Point you are attempting to connect from is not connected to the internet or a firewall is blocking traffic necessary for connecting to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. "

I'd like your EVed at level fifty Ariados and Jumpluff. Would you like to trade now?

Edit: Actually, we will need to trade later. I have to go off the computer very soon.

CMT for this fella, please:

EigakanCelebi
セレ ビィ Lv.50
Bold
Moves:Leaf Storm/Recover/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish
Ivs:30/31/30/30/31/30
Hidden Power: Fire70
OT:
え いがかんえいがかん
Available as UT
Semi-Redistributable
the celebi for this beast? lol

My first RNG catch ever.
Shaymin - Natural Cure - Modest
Catch date June 1, 2010
31/10/30/31/31/31
OT Riski 62628 Platinum
Hidden Power type is Ice 70
Not redistributable.

Looking for a few things, Firstly looking for breeding dittos, like a bold one with good DEF IV at the least, a timid, jolly, and adamant one would be great too. also need some TMs, Icebeam, and thunderwave, thunderbolt. Also if you have or know anyone with a Wish/Seismic Toss (both would be preferred) Blissey, I'd be very interested. everything in my game is up for grabs hope we can work something out anyone interested just PM me.

Machete, I think you should post this request on Simple Requests. Most of what you asked for, in the way of pokemon, I don't have.

hi ._. cmt for

Shiny Rayquaza - Air Lock- Jolly
30/31/30/28/31/31

Shiny Uber Memento Uxie - Levitate - Careful
31/3/31/31/31/31
OT Riski 62628 Platinum

Hi, lOlpo. I'm collecting Celebis, so I'd like Kazo's timid one. And I'd like the lv: 40 ev'd 252 spa/252 spee/4 hp Chronix Aipom. :-)

Yes, I can. Sorry for the delay responding. I was in the kitchen. I'll get my game turned back on and be on Wifi in a couple of minutes.

Kitchen equals tons of dishes. :-(

Ok, going on wifi. :-) Where there are no dishes at all.

Edit: Thanks for the pokemon.

Second edit: I really like the name of your Mewtwo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)