All Gens RoAPL IV: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiers: DPP (Maybe ADV/BW if no chance of anyone else doing it. But don't sign me with the intent of playing me in these two)
Significant Time Missed?: Not really, but I'm a very busy and important man irl.
Bio: Bio was my original name online, lol. Oh, and I went x-1 last tour with two 6-0's of notable players.
Pledge: Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Last edited:

Askov

Explode
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Tiers: ADV OU / ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: Got playoffs in NU Classic and DPP NU Cup finals, not much else.
Significant Time Missed: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Rei

Solace
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tiers: DPP OU /GSC OU/ RBY OU / ADV OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: None
Bio: Not much in OU but current ost I am still in going to r4. I know how to build and have a lot of fun doing so for any gen in OU.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Name: Ekoi or FY2.0/Eko !
Tiers: ADV OU / ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: no
Bio: I have some good runs ST, replays to showcase my level if needed
Pledge: I will be active everyday !

Tiers: DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: Why do i need this?
Pledge: I am pretty much active all day everyday

Tiers: RBY OU / GSC OU / ADV OU / DPP OU / ORAS OU
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Tiers: ORAS OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)