All Gens RoAPL IV: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiers: RBY OU/BW OU /DPP OU/ ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: No
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Name : Brazilian Army
Tiers : GSC OU / RBY OU/ DPP OU
Significant Time Missed ? None
Bio : Nothing to be proud of atm
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Art by 0Nl

Auction Date & Time: Saturday 24th March 15:00 PM EDT / 20:00 PM CET

Signups will close 2 hours before at 13:00 PM EDT / 18:00 PM CET

Join the #Hosting_Hitmontops team channel to let us know someone has made a bad mistake with permissions.

davidTheMaster

TheMasterMind
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Tiers: BW OU / ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed?: I can play after 4pm gmt +1 most of the time
Bio: I'm a decent bw player and I did good perf in some french official tournaments in oras
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.[/FONT]

Tiers: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: I will try my best, improve and help the team
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.[/FONT]

Tiers: DPP OU
Bio: Bunch of accounts (actually more than what I'd like to admit) with 1500+ in ladder. I know that doesn't say much since ladder is dead anyways, which is why I'm here to prove myself against the best of the best (or the worst of the worst?).
Pledge: Active, motivated and not absolute trash.

Last edited:
Tiers: GSC OU / DPP OU / BW OU / ORAS OU
Bio: Played WCoPP 5-2 GSC 1-1 DPP, sub in the OUPL rn, playing POWC and I had played a lot of tours in the spanish forum
Pledge: BEST CHEERLEADER EVER (Giving teams, test, and talking with the guys, Tryhard level activity :))))) .[/FONT]

Tiers: ADV OU mainly , can also play rby gsc dpp
Significant Time Missed?: No - just when i have to work -
Bio: Best classical musician you will ever know irl lol - decent player, not the best, but i spent a lot of time watching good ppl play (following the scene since 2o11 mostly active in spanish communities) i know how to build good, can give teams and advice, just take me if you have some cash left I will be cool :]
Pledge: I'm guess I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time. xd.

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Name: DrReuniclus
Tiers: DPP OU / ADV OU / BW OU / Sub
Significant Time Missed: None
Bio: I'll be motivated to play and learn if you're willing to give me the chance. I'll try to be fun.

Name : ReshiRampage
Tiers : BW OU / DPP OU /ORAS OU
Significant Time Missed ? None
Bio : Nothing to be proud of atm

Denial

formerly Lunala
is a Past WCoP Champion
Averardo
Oras dpp

I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time

Vnc

formerly Vinpa
Name: Cacturnia
Tiers: I could play in every tier, but i'm running in RSE OU
Significant Time Missed: Nop
Bio : Nothing important, doh.

Discord: Cacturnia#3898

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)