Multi-gen RoAPL VI: Talk Thread

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Currently all logos were done by 0Nl thanks friend!
RoAPL 5 | Discord | Spreadsheet

Manager Signups | Player Signups | Talk | Replays | Usage | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Semifinals | Finals

FINAL ROSTERS

Coming after the draft!!!

Auction logs by FOMG:
Auction Log (Bidders & Hosts): https://pastebin.com/raw/t9Jc7ZS3
Talk Log (Anyone): https://pastebin.com/raw/PSY19xD0

Price Logs
Sorted by price: https://pastebin.com/raw/Dbx4wi7a
Left chronologically: https://pastebin.com/raw/4SQF1eeA
Sorted by price per teams: https://pastebin.com/raw/1wFvRmYV

Chronological
regex search (Notepad++) on Auction Log and remove lines not with .*Scrappie.*has bought.*\!$ using mark all; and then do search -> bookmark -> remove unmarked lines.

Additional Steps for Sorted by price:
Delete .*Scrappie:\s, has bought\s, and !
Replace \*\* with [
Replace \[\s?\[ with ]\t
Replace \[\sfor\s with \t
Copy to Excel and reverse Column order, Sort by Price.
Copy back to Notepad++ and Replace \t with
Change FALSE to false if need be.
Sorted by price per teams:
copy from .pricelist, arrange alphabetically and swap columns.
The auction occured on Sunday March 29th at 02:00PM EDT / 08:00 PM CEST

Last edited by a moderator:

kjdaas

Schedule

Week 1: March 30th
Mossdeep Meteorites vs. Lilycove Ludicolos
Canalave Crobats vs. Mt. Moon Men
Sunyshore Shaymins vs. Poni Plains Ponytas
Aspertia Arcanines vs. Iki Igglybuffs

Week 2: April 6th
Lilycove Ludicolos vs. Iki Igglybuffs

Poni Plains Ponytas vs. Aspertia Arcanines
Mt. Moon Men vs. Sunyshore Shaymins
Mossdeep Meteorites vs. Canalave Crobats

Week 3: April 13th
Canalave Crobats vs. Lilycove Ludicolos
Sunyshore Shaymins vs. Mossdeep Meteorites
Aspertia Arcanines vs. Mt. Moon Men
Iki Igglybuffs vs. Poni Plains Ponytas

Week 4: April 20th
Lilycove Ludicolos vs. Poni Plains Ponytas
Mt. Moon Men vs. Iki Igglybuffs
Mossdeep Meteorites vs. Aspertia Arcanines
Canalave Crobats vs. Sunyshore Shaymins

Week 5: April 27nd
Sunyshore Shaymins vs. Lilycove Ludicolos
Aspertia Arcanines vs. Canalave Crobats
Iki Igglybuffs vs. Mossdeep Meteorites

Poni Plains Ponytas vs. Mt. Moon Men

Week 6: May 4th
Lilycove Ludicolos vs. Mt. Moon Men
Mossdeep Meteorites vs. Poni Plains Ponytas
Canalave Crobats vs. Iki Igglybuffs
Sunyshore Shaymins vs. Aspertia Arcanines

Week 7: May 11th
Aspertia Arcanines vs. Lilycove Ludicolos
Iki Igglybuffs vs. Sunyshore Shaymins

Poni Plains Ponytas vs. Canalave Crobats

Mt. Moon Men vs. Mossdeep Meteorites

Semifinals: Approximately May 18th
A: 1st vs. 4th
B: 2nd vs. 3rd

Finals: Approximately May 25th
A vs. B

Last edited by a moderator:

kjdaas

Hosting Hitmontops: Administrative Decisions

Hosts: HSOWA, kjdaas and vanisherrr
Mentor: Lutra (Discord Owner)

Arbitrations

March 15th: ICBB players are allowed to join, whereas tournament and circuit banned players are not.

March 15th: Activity wins / dead games will be decided by the 3 hosts. Ghosting/other cheating offences will be decided by the hosts subject to site-wide punishment and evidence guidelines.

March 16th: Aspertia Arcanines, Mt. Moon Men and Sunyshore Shaymins have the ability to retain players from their teams last time. Poni Plains Ponyta shared management from Konikoni City last time, so they can retain those players. A
shuffle took place to decide what new teams were paired with what remaining old teams with regard to ability to retain players. Iki Igglybuffs were paired with Po Town Power; Lilycove Ludicolos were paired with Heathome City Heatrans; Mossdeep Meteorites were paired with Mauville Magnetons; and Canalave Crobats were paired with Pyrite Town Pichus.

Ruleset Changes / Clarifications
March 15th: Entry into the playoffs is decided by the top 4 according to Most Team Points > Most Individual Wins > Least Individual Fail Points (2 points for an adjudged loss and 1 point for a dead game). If a tie persists, head-to-head will be evaluated, and a 3-on-3 tiebreaker will be scheduled if the head-to-head was a tie.

March 15th: In the event of a playoffs tiebreak, management of both teams will rank their preferred tiers from #1-#3. Points will be assigned to the ranks in the following way: Higher Seed (#1 or #2 in semis): #1 - 100000, #2 - 1000, #3 - 10, #4-6 - 0 | Lower Seed (#3 or #4 in semis): #1 - 10000, #2 - 100, #3 - 1, #4-6 - 0. The point values are arbitrary but represent the relationship of higher seed > lower seed > higher seed > lower seed > higher seed > lower seed in terms of weighting. The 3 tiers with the highest number of points will be selected for the tiebreak set and managers will then choose any 3 unique players from each of their teams to play in the determined tier spots. If there's a tie in seeds that can't be broken, the same process will be used but with equal weighting of 100, 10, 1 and the 3rd tier will be decided at random if a tie persists.

March 15th: A team week win is worth 2 points. A team tie is worth 1 point. A team loss is worth 0 points. All gens matches are FT1W, except RBY which is FT2W. All match results give individual wins and losses. Dead games and ties give neither a win or loss.

March 15th: Retains were accepted, because half of the teams are returning teams from last year. However, teams can retain a max of 3 players and cannot trade retain rights. The retain rules follow the same format as the SPL ones. If a manager wants to retain a player, managers must do a forum or discord PM with all the host, HSOWA, vanisherrr, and kjdaas, and tell which player they want to retain and what their correct retain price is (last year's price plus 3k, but 10k minimum).

March 15th: The maximum number of players a team can have is 20 players (10 starters and 10 subs). The minimum amount of players a team needs stays 12 (10 starters and 2 subs). All teams have 120k auction credit.

March 15th: Like last year there will be no midseason at all, but managers will be able to trade and/or sellback players from the start of the Week 2 until the end of Week 4. Sellback replacements consist of any valid unbought player. Players traded or bought as a sellback replacement will not be able to play until the following week. Sellback replacement order will be determined by highest value of the player being sold back. In the event of a tie, the first manager to send a valid PM is prioritized. For a sellback to be valid, managers must do a forum PM with all the hosts: HSOWA, vanisherrr, and kjdaas. The deadline will be on Saturday 23:59PM EDT each week (2-4) and we will announce the sellbacks on the Sunday, and let you know earlier if there are any sellback replacement request clashes.

March 15th: Both Players involved within a match whose replays are missing (not saved or publicly available) will have a counter incremented. In the case of RBY, because of FT2W, every missing replay will increment the counter by 1, while in all other gens, the counter will be incremented by 2. When the counter reaches 4, a player cannot play for the following 2 weeks. Should they return and then further increase the counter to 6 (counter not reset), they cannot play the following 3 weeks. To prevent missing replays and allow battles to potentially be reloaded, we require every player to play their matches on https://smogtours.psim.us.

Retains / Trades / Sellbacks

March 16th: The Mossdeep Meteorites have retained Golden Sun for 14k, so their total auction credit is now 120k-14k=106k.

March 17th: The Canalave Crobats have retained Insult for 11k, so their total auction credit is now 120k-11k=109k.

March 18th: The Asperia Arcanines have retained Kebab mlml for 10k, so their total auction credit is now 120-10=110k

March 19th: The Canalave Crobats have retained z0mOG for 14k, so their total auction credit is now 109k-14k=95k.

March 23th: The Poni Plains Ponytas have retained dice for 20.5k, so their total auction credit is now 120k-20.5k=99.5k.

March 25th: The Lilycove Ludicolos have retained Raiza for 13.5k, so their total auction credit is now 120k-13.5k=106.5k.

March 25th: The Mt. Moon Men have retained McMeghan for 24.5k, so their total auction credit is now 120k-24.5k=95.5k.

March 25th: The Mt. Moon Men have retained MetalGro$$ for 16.5k, so their total auction credit is now 95.5k-16.5k=79k.

March 26th: The Lilycove Ludicolos have retained Nails for 13k, so their total auction credit is now 106.5k-13k=93.5k.

March 26th: The Sunyshore Shaymins have retained Altina for 10k, so their total auction credit is now 120k-10k=110k.

Last edited:

Alumn

Feel like I be runnin' a race I'm not winnin'
is a Pre-Contributor
So, I was managing Iki Igglybuffs for that mock. I have builded my draftplan 5 min before the beggining of the auction with 2 phones (1 for the spreadsheet, 1 for notes) and a PC.

My English isn't perfect so I hope you will understand.

My first buy was Diophantine who's good at GSC and other tiers so I said to myself: "this guy is sub for GSC 100% + he's flexible + he worked already with frenchies". Then Roro nom popped up. I was like: "WTF, Roro signed in? OMG, I'm putting 30k max, he's worth all my money". I bought him for 28k (thx guys for upbidding, but I won in the end). I was happy and then I had to think about a teambuilding core who can work with Roro. The answer was: BIHI. Roro for GSC + ADV and BIHI for DPP + BW (RBY doesn't need teambuilding, just put a good player and pray for luck). I see a good French core so I'm like: "let's go with good frenchies core". So I bought Zokuru for GSC and Emeral for DPP. For RBY, I putted Vileman because someone stole Metalgro$$ + I played with Vileman in a team tour and he's really good at RBY, just unlucky but karma has an end. Then I saw that I have no BW so I took Caasi (good BWer and knows French so only good things). Then KJ said: "Alumn, it's not WCoP. You don't have to buy all French guys". Pfff, shut up you morron. Then I had to secure gen1-3 with a good player so I wanted We Three Kings (winner of RoA Tour) but I got robbed. Same with Void for BW and Marshall.Law for BW + teambuilding (this guy builds hot teams in BW like corckscrew in ORAS, so ngl).

Then I had to go and Alkione took the management. Taking Rokhan is ok to fill gen1-3 and BW. Lucix and Sageau is ok but that was wasting 3k when you have Emeral as player and BIHI as teambuilder (but it's mock so who cares). Idk Vulpix03 and col49 so I can't say much but he took players in tiers we were lacking subs so it's ok.

The lineup in general:

Teambuilders: Roro (GSC + ADV) and BIHI (DPP + BW)
RBY: Vileman, Rokhan
GSC: Zokuru, Diophantine
ADV: Roro, col49
DPP: Emeral, BIHI, Lucix, Sageau
BW: Caasi, Vulpix03, (Rokhan)

The draft plan worked out in 75% so it's ok. Thx KJ for upbidding my players :).

PS: Don't let BKC buy BIHI + Roro. BKC + BIHI + Roro is a monstrous teambuilding core.

Last edited:
Draft:
Kebabmlml
M Dragon
TDK
Roystopror
Oibaf
Ranshiin
MTV Bratva
Real FV13
Altina
Asuya
Ifm
Luispeikou
Eeveeto
ilesaural
Melle2402
TNunes

Draft plan: Get TDK and M Drag for leading the team and overall decent picks to fill the team. Also relied hardly on spanish players that I trust and I think they have a good level. As I think teamwork and creating a group is also very important, I trusted a lot of friends and people that I have worked with many times like, roy, ranshiin, oibaf, Bratva, FV13, Luis, eeveeto, Thiago...

RBY: Ranshiin/TDK (TNunes)
GSC: Oibaf/M Dragon (RealFV13)
ADV: Roystopror/MTV Bratva (Altina)
DPP: Kebab mlml/Luispeikou
BW: Ilesaural/Asuya

Other all-around subs: Eeveeto, IFM, Melle2402

Don't take to serious who its in the initial LU, because I think starters and subs have almost the same level and will be rotating every week.

RBY: Ranshiin is a contrasted player and main in the tier, and will be playing alongside TDK, who is a world-class player.
GSC: Picked Oibaf who I have known for a long time, and has done great records in a lot of teams that we have been together, plus he alongside M DraGOD, who is one of the best players of all times. RealFV13 can also enter in MDragon slot, if I see we're losing too much games in DPP/BW.
ADV: Picked 2 personal bets and 2 great friends. They both main the tier, and are very consistent picks, as far as I see it. They won't end up 7-0 but will manage to end up 4-3 or 5-2 without any problem. Also Melle and Eeveeto can enter here, and MDrag will be helping with teams and prep.
DPP: Kebabmlml was retained by the team, i don't know too much about him, but they told me he was good on DPP, so there he goes. Alongside him is Luispako the goat, AKA UNSETS LORD (say hello to EXPERT BELT RACHI) that's a pick I really like.
BW: Bought Asuya cause he's WCOP level and I lost Raiza and put myself because I have to feed my ego.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
RoA Leader
Thursday Mock Auction
1585267757081.png

Price Log: https://pastebin.com/g5PwJyQ7

My lineup (with help from CALLOUS):

RBY OU 1: Nails
RBY OU 2: Hipmonlee
GSC OU 1: Sam
GSC OU 2: Diophantine
ADV OU 1: Hclat
ADV OU 2: Exiline
DPP OU 1: brewfasa
DPP OU 2: Energy
BW OU 1: Raiza
BW OU 2: The Quasar

Subs: bugzinator, Endeby, Eeveeto, false, Real FV13, robjr.

Lutra

RoA Leader
Friday Mock Auction
1585345944224.png

M Dragon42000
TDK30000
Finchinator25000
Alexander.24000
Xevara20000
ggggd19000
sulcata17000
Melle240217000
Heroic Troller17000
lax17000
Mr.37816000
Welli0u16000
Hclat16000
Mannat16000
Oibaf15500
BIHI15000
FLCL14500
Marshall.Law14000
We Three Kings14000
Caetano9313000
eden12500
Century Express12500
Zokuru12000
robjr11500
Kiichikos11000
Vileman11000
xray10500
Djokra10000
Emeral10000
shawyu 13139500
Exiline9000
egalvanc8000
Thiago Nunes8000
Ampha8000
toytean8000
Vulpix037500
Haru7500
false7500
Kingler123457500
gorgie7500
snaga7000
HANTSUKI7000
snøfall6500
DezShizzels6500
Lacus Ichinose6000
Ranshiin6000
pasy_g6000
Hipmonlee5500
Louna5500
Decem5000
Eeveeto5000
Void5000
MTV BRATVA5000
jacob5000
EB0LA5000
bugzinator4500
Souf4500
kaori4500
Souw4500
Hamhamhamham4500
Maki's Fox4000
rozes4000
Drud4000
THUNDERCEBRA4000
Stone_Cold4000
baddummy4000
Frrf4000
MJ4000
blarghlfarghl4000
Heika3500
Alumn3500
Morale3500
Kenix3500
lighthouses3500
Real FV133000
Energy3000
p23000
SamuelBest3000
Diophantine3000
Cynara3000
roystopror3000
Akola3000
Huston3000
Kevin Garrett3000
Nalorium3000
idiotfrommars3000
Sam3000
dream3000
DKM3000
Mister Tim3000
mc565563000
London133000
toinha3000
1 True Lycan3000
Luispeikou3000
Alkione3000
Raichy3000
Lord Ninjax3000
KingKdot3000
SaDiSTiCNarwhal3000
Egor3000

Mt. Moon Men MhMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMM

RBY: Mister tiM / MetalGro$$
GSC: idiotfroMMars / Mr.378
ADV: saM / Melle2402
DPP: Mannat / haru
BW: McMeghan / dkM

Subs: HaMhaMhaMhAM naloriuM, dreaM

Lutra

RoA Leader

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)