RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus

Female Cleffa / OT: Argenis (Emerald) [ENG]
Careful - Cute Charm > Changes into Magic Guard upon evolution
Seismic Toss (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Softboiled (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Wish (egg move), Encore
Also available with just Charm, Wish, Metronome and Encore.
31 / 21 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 31
I didn't bother giving it perfect attack because I felt lazy (I also wasn't getting regular non-split frames. I kept getting alternate ones) and it doesn't matter anyway since it's got Seismic Toss (it was done for me, I originally didn't intend to trade it, but I ultimately decided to do it). Comes with Wish and Softboiled so you can choose whichever you want to use. Also, the nature is Careful mostly because it's the only one with a usable nature that I got that had Cute Charm turn into Magic guard upon evolution.
Date: It will display the date on which it was Pal Parked. Comes at level 5.

Cmt for this fellow, please :)
My thread definitely isn't as immense as this, but maybe you'll spot something you like. :)
I'll take the timid Snorunt.

Hey RockinX, please CMT for this:

Male Squirte / OT: RokinX^_^ (HeartGold)[ENG]
Modest
Water Spout (HGSS egg move)
31 / 3 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 (HP electric 70)
Slap a Choice Scarf, 200 speed EVs, and you've got a beast that can outspeed a Raikou by two points, enough to hit it hard with a Water Spout. It's available inside an egg. I went for 3 atk so that it hurts itself the least in the event that it became confused.

I've got more NU pokes than anything else on my thread, so hopefully you'll find something you like. :)
Thank you!

CMT for

Female Qwilfish / OT: RockinX (Alternate Emerald save) [ENG]
Jolly - Poison Point
Swords Dance (FRLGE-exclusive Move Tutor), Haze (Egg Move)
31 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 31 / 31
Date: Pal Parked on 1-18-2010. Comes at level 5 untrained.
It can't learn Swords Dance by TM, but it could learn it by Tutor in the third gen. Can you believe that? I went with Poison Point since I believe Qwilfish is too frail to setup a Rain by itself, and I'd rather give that job to any other member of the team. Who else can say that they have the guts to offer a Poison Point Qwilfish? It's also the ability that fits it the most, to be honest. Haze is there just because I wanted to have an Egg Move in case it increased demand for it; besides, if you are going up against a cursing poké, Haze can come in handy, though I don't recommend using it after a Swords Dance ;•) It is also a very funny joke to have Swords Dance and Haze in the same moveset.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Great, let me know when you are able to trade.
(Just a little forewarning, all Mondays and Thursdays are generally bad days, terrible internet connection at this house.)
VM me when you see me online and can trade.

Hey RockinX, please CMT for this:

Male Squirte / OT: RokinX^_^ (HeartGold)[ENG]
Modest
Water Spout (HGSS egg move)
31 / 3 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 (HP electric 70)
Slap a Choice Scarf, 200 speed EVs, and you've got a beast that can outspeed a Raikou by two points, enough to hit it hard with a Water Spout. It's available inside an egg. I went for 3 atk so that it hurts itself the least in the event that it became confused.

I've got more NU pokes than anything else on my thread, so hopefully you'll find something you like. :)
Thank you!
I'll take the shiny Cyndaquil.
CMT for

Female Qwilfish / OT: RockinX (Alternate Emerald save) [ENG]
Jolly - Poison Point
Swords Dance (FRLGE-exclusive Move Tutor), Haze (Egg Move)
31 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 31 / 31
Date: Pal Parked on 1-18-2010. Comes at level 5 untrained.
It can't learn Swords Dance by TM, but it could learn it by Tutor in the third gen. Can you believe that? I went with Poison Point since I believe Qwilfish is too frail to setup a Rain by itself, and I'd rather give that job to any other member of the team. Who else can say that they have the guts to offer a Poison Point Qwilfish? It's also the ability that fits it the most, to be honest. Haze is there just because I wanted to have an Egg Move in case it increased demand for it; besides, if you are going up against a cursing poké, Haze can come in handy, though I don't recommend using it after a Swords Dance ;•) It is also a very funny joke to have Swords Dance and Haze in the same moveset.
Didn't see anything, sorry.

CMT for:
Jynx ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Grass 70)
Trait: Forewarn
Comes UT at L22.

Minun ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L5.

Plusle ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L18.

Spoink ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Trait: Own Tempo
Comes UT at L3.

Nidoran ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Trait: Rivalry
Comes UT at L18.

Hey RockinX, please CMT for this.

Mewtwo [JPN]

30\31\30\30\30\0, Quiet
Tutored moves: Selfdestruct, Counter, Dynamicpunch
A spitback from trying to RNG the above Mewtwo. For some reason, Leaf Green switched to Method 2, contrary to Smogon’s article on PID\IV creation – it says that legendaries are only Method 1, but this proved it wrong. The IVs were right, but the nature was wrong. I was lucky it still gave me a –Speed nature.
Comes UT at L70.

@RockinX

Cmt for

Mewtwo - ミュウツー (Myuutsuu, its default Japanese name) (JP) / OT: アルヘニス (Current LeafGreen save). [JPN]
Adamant
31 / 31 / 31 / 10 / 29 / 31
Self-Destruct (XD tutor move), Psychic, Disable and Swift

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Catching or breeding projects. Each one will get you three pokés/credits.

Please CMT for:

Kecleon / OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]
Adamant
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nasty Plot, Recover, Fake Out
Since I had the egg moves, I decided to RNG another one with a +atk nature.

Tentacruel ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Trait: Liquid Ooze
Comes UT at L22.

Comes UT at L16.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Do you have anything that you can nickname in your thread?
RockinX said:
- DO NOT offer redistributables. If your thread is full of them, don't even bother asking me to check your thread.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Yes, a trade thread is required.

RockinX's RULES and FULL DISCLOSURE

- If you want to trade with me, you MUST have an active trade thread here on Smogon. Don't link me to other Pokémon forums for your CMTs.

CMT for:

Mewtwo [JPN]

31\30\31\30\30\1, Sassy
Huy used this very Mewtwo to get in the top 8 (#2 seed) of the official 2010 VGC World Championships, held in Hawaii by The Pokémon Company. It was specially designed to be a Trick Room Mewtwo, which took all his opponents by surprise.
Comes UT at L70.

Mewtwo [JPN]

30\31\30\30\30\0, Quiet
A spitback from trying to RNG the above Mewtwo. For some reason, Leaf Green switched to Method 2, contrary to Smogon’s article on PID\IV creation – it says that legendaries are only Method 1, but this proved it wrong. The IVs were right, but the nature was wrong. I was lucky it still gave me a –Speed nature.
Comes UT at L70.

Mewtwo [JPN]

31\31\30\31\31\31, Hasty
Comes UT at L70.

CMT for

Mewtwo [JPN]

30\31\30\30\30\0, Quiet
Comes UT at L70.

Mewtwo [JPN]

31\31\30\31\31\31, Hasty
Comes UT at L70.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)