RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Is the brave giratina (Brave 31/30/17/27/16/28 252hp/ 252at/4sa) nicknamable?

Update!

I now have the Naïve Heatran, Misdreavus egg, shiny Manaphy, Timid\Jolly Jirachi, and the Jolly Mew.

If you want those, PM me saying which (only if you can clone), and I'll need a clone back.
no sorry.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Everything is available UT. I think.

Is the Naïve Mewtwo available trained and with SelfDestruct?

@Christian: shiny Luxray, modest carnivine and shiny HP Ice Roselia. Can you nickname them?

Only Carnivine and Roselia can be nn'd. Luxray comes from a game which I have restarted (OT YANKEY)

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll have it in stock later tonight. I'll update with a post saying that I have. If you don't see it, Vm me to ask for it and remind me that you wanted the GRoudon.

Also, I've added the following to my first post of the thread:
I will announce that I'm available to trade in the thread because there are too many people CMTing, so it'd be too much work to send everyone PMs or VMs, so VM me when you are available to to trade saying which poké you CMTd for.

Hey Im interested in:

Jirachi

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Adamant\Modest\Naive\Impish\Careful
Special move: Draco Meteor

AND

Ageto Celebi. I can offer Latias(modest)31/11/26-27/26-27/29-30/31 and Chansey(Bold)Lv1 31/12/26/26/30/31. Does that sound good?

CMT for;
Gyarados

31\30\31\18\29\31, Jolly
Caught: Sendoff Spring
Available as UT Gyarados at L37.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
CMT for;
Gyarados

31\30\31\18\29\31, Jolly
Caught: Sendoff Spring
Available as UT Gyarados at L37.
I'd like the Timid Sceptile, nicknamed Tukeke. I don't have it yet, but I'll post when I have, if you can't see the post, VM me asking if the Gyarados is ready.

MN Trainer, refer to my rules in the OP of the thread to see what you are missing.

Sorry man, but I cannot find the Sceptile on my game, I think it was on my other version which I lost in my 6 month break from Smogon..

Omega please CMT for these:

31\31\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Electric 70)
Hatched at: Sandgem Town
Although the Mystery Gift algorithm specifically prevents the creation of shiny Pokemon, it only checks to see if hatches shiny on the game it was created. There's nothing stopping you from trading the egg to a game where it DOES hatch shiny, which is what I did here. I used Wild Eep's Pandora's Box program to RNG for an ID\SID combo that had this spread as shiny.

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), (Timid, Jolly, Careful, Modest, Adamant so 5)
Special move: Draco Meteor
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.
Redistribution rights are up to RockinX.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll take the impish Wooper (what gender is it?), the Modest Lapras, and the POnyta you caught in a Fast Ball.

I only have the Jolly and Timid Jirachis, but the other ones will come soon.

I can trade now if you want.

I'll take the impish Wooper (what gender is it?), the Modest Lapras, and the POnyta you caught in a Fast Ball.

I only have the Jolly and Timid Jirachis, but the other ones will come soon.

I can trade now if you want.
The Wooper is male, and the Ponyta has Runaway as ability =(.

I can trade you now, if you still agree on the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)