Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
CMT for

Mewtwo [JPN]

30\31\30\30\30\0, Quiet
Tutored moves: Selfdestruct, Counter, Dynamicpunch
A spitback from trying to RNG the above Mewtwo. For some reason, Leaf Green switched to Method 2, contrary to Smogon’s article on PID\IV creation – it says that legendaries are only Method 1, but this proved it wrong. The IVs were right, but the nature was wrong. I was lucky it still gave me a –Speed nature.
Comes UT at L70.

Mewtwo [JPN]

31\31\30\31\31\31, Hasty
Tutored moves: Selfdestruct, Counter, Dynamicpunch
Comes UT at L70.
Don't you have like two leftover credits?
RockinX, CMT for your HP Electric Suicune please, any pokemon that are mine can get whatever NN you like.
Didn't see anything, sorry.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RockinX:
CMT for:
Jirachi [JPN]

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70) NAIVE
Special move: Draco Meteor
Comes UT at L5

Cheers :)

Hi RockinX's, CMT for these if possible:

Shiny Zapdos
/ OT: RokinX^_^ (HeartGold) [ENG]
Quiet
30/6/30/31/31/0
A Zapdos that works inside a Trick Room. Add a Macho Brace and it's sure to be VERY slow. I caught it in Level, Love and Friend Balls because everyone uses Fast and Ultra Balls.

Mewtwo - ミュウツー (Myuutsuu, its default Japanese name)
(JP) / OT: アルヘニス (Current LeafGreen save). [JPN]
Adamant
31 / 31 / 31 / 10 / 29 / 31
Self-Destruct (XD tutor move), Psychic, Disable and Swift
After days of waiting, I finally hit my frame. I could have gone for a completely flawless one, but I don't really give a shit about a higher frame just for two stupid points. I taught it Self-Destruct with the Mimic glitch because I don't have XD. This comes from the dumped save file of my LeafGreen cart. Comes UT at level 75 because after teaching it SD, it had Psybeam, SD and Rage, so I wanted to use Rare Candies to level it up to levels where it learns the default moves, but I looked up the levels only after using the first rare candy, and decided I didn't want to level up each one to level 93 so they could learn Safeguard (why did they have to change the levels so much???). Anyway, I also caught one in a Great Ball, but I didn't Pal Park it. I might do that later upon request.
Ultra Ball version is fully redistributable. Master Ball version is semi-redistributable.

Please CMT for this:

Jirachi [JPN]

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Adamant\Modest\Naive\Impish\Careful\Bo ld\Calm
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.

Modest preferably.

and for this:

Blissey ♀

31\9\31\10\31\31, Calm
Trait: Natural Cure
Nicknamed "Molly Nut". No, I will not change this.
Tutored move: Seismic Toss
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 in Def\SpDef.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
RockinX:
CMT for:
Jirachi [JPN]

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70) NAIVE
Comes UT at L5

Cheers :)
Can you nickname your shiny Latios?

Hi RockinX's, CMT for these if possible:

Shiny Zapdos
/ OT: RokinX^_^ (HeartGold) [ENG]
Quiet
30/6/30/31/31/0
A Zapdos that works inside a Trick Room. Add a Macho Brace and it's sure to be VERY slow. I caught it in Level, Love and Friend Balls because everyone uses Fast and Ultra Balls.

Mewtwo - ミュウツー (Myuutsuu, its default Japanese name)
(JP) / OT: アルヘニス (Current LeafGreen save). [JPN]
Adamant
31 / 31 / 31 / 10 / 29 / 31
Self-Destruct (XD tutor move), Psychic, Disable and Swift
After days of waiting, I finally hit my frame. I could have gone for a completely flawless one, but I don't really give a shit about a higher frame just for two stupid points. I taught it Self-Destruct with the Mimic glitch because I don't have XD. This comes from the dumped save file of my LeafGreen cart. Comes UT at level 75 because after teaching it SD, it had Psybeam, SD and Rage, so I wanted to use Rare Candies to level it up to levels where it learns the default moves, but I looked up the levels only after using the first rare candy, and decided I didn't want to level up each one to level 93 so they could learn Safeguard (why did they have to change the levels so much???). Anyway, I also caught one in a Great Ball, but I didn't Pal Park it. I might do that later upon request.
Ultra Ball version is fully redistributable. Master Ball version is semi-redistributable.

Didn't see anything. C/BP?

Please CMT for this:

Jirachi [JPN]

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Adamant\Modest\Naive\Impish\Careful\Bo ld\Calm
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.

Modest preferably.

and for this:

Blissey ♀

31\9\31\10\31\31, Calm
Trait: Natural Cure
Nicknamed "Molly Nut". No, I will not change this.
Tutored move: Seismic Toss
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 in Def\SpDef.
Nothing, sorry.

Sorry, the only pokemon that's actually mine in there is that torchic. I can't RNG since I'm not allowed to download anything on this computer >_<

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, the only pokemon that's actually mine in there is that torchic. I can't RNG since I'm not allowed to download anything on this computer >_<
Sorry, but I am not too fond of redistributables.

.com

Grumpy old man
@RockinX; yes I can nickname the Shiny Latios, can't do foreign symbols, only those available in English versions of the game.
Is the Jirachi yours (i.e. can you give me permission to rename it myself if I RNG for the ID to do so)?

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
@RockinX; yes I can nickname the Shiny Latios, can't do foreign symbols, only those available in English versions of the game.
Is the Jirachi yours (i.e. can you give me permission to rename it myself if I RNG for the ID to do so)?
Omega RNG abused an ID to rename that one, but I'd feel a bit uncomfortable with you doing that, since they weren't meant to be renamed in the first place (and the reason why I don't do that with these).

But regarding the Latios, you can nickname it because you got it yourself or using a code?

Please CMT (I've got the Modest Alamos Darkrai) for this:

Cresselia ♀

31/31/29/31/29/1, Sassy
Comes UT at L50.
Didn't see anything, sorry. And I'm looking for an Alamos Darkrai that comes from a legitimate wondercard, BTW. Karlmee RNGed a modest one for me, but that was an injected wondercard.

.com

Grumpy old man
I can nickname it because it's still on the retail cart I RNG'd it on.
(Heart Gold cart, ID 04000).

And I was referring to the Naive HP Ground one. It's in OmegaD's section of the thread so I assume it's one of his.
Would it be best if I messaged him to request permission for me to nickname it?

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
It's a good idea, even though it's possible he's ok with it since he abused for an ID specifically for that purpose.

CMT:

Arceus

31\31\31\31\31\31, Adamant\Jolly\Modest\Hasty\Naive\Impish\Careful\Bo ld\Calm\Bashful\Dopey\Sneezy\Grumpy\Happy\Sleepy\D oc
Pretty much any nature except Timid; I can't seem to get it to appear.
Comes UT at L100, so you have to EV it using vitamins only.
Fully redistributable.

Neutral Nature if possible

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
CMT:

Arceus

31\31\31\31\31\31, Adamant\Jolly\Modest\Hasty\Naive\Impish\Careful\Bo ld\Calm\Bashful\Dopey\Sneezy\Grumpy\Happy\Sleepy\D oc
Pretty much any nature except Timid; I can't seem to get it to appear.
Comes UT at L100, so you have to EV it using vitamins only.
Fully redistributable.

Neutral Nature if possible
We only have Adamant, Impish and Jolly in the boxes for some reason :O
Please CMT for:

Manaphy

31\31\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Electric 70)
Hatched at: Sandgem Town
C/BP?

CMT for this:

Mew [JPN] *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\31\31\31\31\31 Timid\Jolly\Modest\Careful\Impish\Naive\Hasty\Calm \Bold
I've gotten every single nature except Adamant. It just never appears.
Comes UT at L5. Despite being an event Pokémon, I can nickname it because I RNG'd a game save with the same ID as the Mew (11219).
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further)

If you see nothing, I can do BP's.

EDIT: The Timid one, no nickname

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
You get three per C or BP. I'll think of something. If I don't get back to you by tomorrow, PM me, please.

CMT for this:

Mew [JPN] *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\31\31\31\31\31 Timid\Jolly\Modest\Careful\Impish\Naive\Hasty\Calm \Bold
I've gotten every single nature except Adamant. It just never appears.
Comes UT at L5. Despite being an event Pokémon, I can nickname it because I RNG'd a game save with the same ID as the Mew (11219).
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further)

If you see nothing, I can do BP's.

EDIT: The Timid one, no nickname
Does Shaymin come form a legitimate Wondercard?

Yes. But I'm not 100% sure because either Celebi or Shaymin is from a hacked WC. Lemme' check real quickly, then I'll need to label it in my Shop now that you mention it....I'll VM you with the details.

Does Shaymin come form a legitimate Wondercard?
Yes. But I'm not 100% sure because either Celebi or Shaymin is from a hacked WC. Lemme' check real quickly, then I'll need to label it in my Shop now that you mention it....I'll VM you with the details.
Sorry for interupting RockinX :x I just thought you would like to know that the Celebi is from a hacked wondercard and the Shaymin is most likely also from a hacked wondercard.

I would also appreciate it if you didn't give cristiano credit for the Shaymin Teespice :x Cristiano obtained it from =DeViL= who brought it to smogon. It probably isn't Devil's though considering he placed it in the "redis" section instead of with the rest of the pokemon he RNG'ed himself so the origin is unknown. :(

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Thank you for letting me know, Fridanny. Sorry, Tespice, didn't see anything else I'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)