Tournament RU Generations Team Tournament, Edition 1 - Won by doggy poo and the vros

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Hi,

Because two people came to me about issues regarding scheduling - which I understand seeing those are awkward timezones - and another series needs to be completed, on top of extensions taking the weekend last week, I'll postpone the limit for tomorrow, 11:59 EST. Another hope with this is that with a Saturday being available next week that might be better for the people struggling to make do in the week.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
Hi,

Because two people came to me about issues regarding scheduling - which I understand seeing those are awkward timezones - and another series needs to be completed, on top of extensions taking the weekend last week, I'll postpone the limit for tomorrow, 11:59 EST. Another hope with this is that with a Saturday being available next week that might be better for the people struggling to make do in the week.
Making deadlines sunday is always a good idea, because the weekend is the easiest way to find a time usually

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Round 3

Los jalagarchas vs. doggy poo and the vros

US/UM: Ernesloru vs HT
ORAS: Garay oak vs lax
BW2: Luispeikou vs tko

Hhm? vs. The Lax Gods

US/UM: Meru vs Xiri
ORAS: Hikari vs Hamhamhamham
BW2: Hot N Cold vs Trace

free gsc ru vs. Tamara Territory!

US/UM: neomon vs Chaitanya1.9
ORAS: Melle2402 vs Nailec
BW2: PasY_G vs zugubu royale

relight my fire vs. BRING DA RUCKUS

US/UM: Natural Talent vs Harpp
ORAS: HANTSUKI vs Alpha Rabbit
BW2: The Leprechaun vs cbt

Deadline for uncompleted games: tomorrow at 11:59 EST
Deadline for round: Saturday 24th, 11:59 EST

Last edited:

roman

Banned deucer.

EviGaro

RU Leader
Semifinals

The Lax Gods vs. Tamara Territory!

US/UM: Xiri vs Chaitanya1.9
ORAS: Hamhamhamham vs Nailec
BW2: Trace vs zugubu royale

doggy poo and the vros vs. BRING DA RUCKUS

US/UM: HT vs Harpp
ORAS: lax vs Alpha Rabbit
BW2: tko vs cb aaron judge

Deadline for the incomplete matchup: I heard from only one person the entire week, they told me they'll play on Monday, so you have until Monday January 26th, 11:59 EST otherwise this will be flipped.
Deadline for the round: Saturday February 2nd, 11:59 EST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)