Sample Teams for Entering Other Metagames

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
credit to original LC thread by prem
approved by Arcticblast

Other Metas may be considered a backwater by some members of Smogon, but in reality it is a thriving community full of unique and interesting ideas that have been turned into their own metagames. Because there are so many to choose from, the goal of this thread is to provide sample teams for the permanent or popular OMs for new players to use while they test the waters. This thread is also helpful for any players seasoned in one meta looking to try another but don't know where to start. The permanent ladders include: Hackmons, Balanced Hackmons, 1v1, OU Monotype, Inverse Metagame, and Tier Shift. Other metagames that have been OMotM are also eligible.

Please keep in mind this isn't a RMT thread. You can do that here. Also note that teams posted in this thread should be highly vetted. What that means is:
  • You have tested the team on the ladder
  • The team includes elements of that OM that reflect the overall flavor of how that OM functions (READ: no gimmicks)
  • The team is accessible to new players and can be played with a relatively low skill level
When posting your team consider it an introduction to the OM you represent. Do you want to showcase the best it has to offer? Or do you want to bamboozle new players with fancy tricks and fads?

Exported Pokemon Showdown team in pastebin link or in hide tags

-Team format (Balanced Hackmons/Monotype/etc)

-This team does well because ... (it can handle most of the OMs top threats/it's very balanced without being too cautious/etc) and why.

-Weakness to watch out for are ...

New players, feel free to ask questions of the team's creator for anything left unclear. Now stop lurking and start playing!

Last edited:

Nyahahaha (Sableye) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 SDef / 252 HP / 252 Atk
Careful Nature
- Confuse Ray
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Knock Off

Format: 1v1
Use will'o'wisp, then confuse ray, then spam knock off. Use recover when needed. If the opponent is a physical sweeper, use Wow first; if otherwise use confuse ray. This set can easily sweep unprepared teams.
Be careful for fairy type moves. If you're worried about fairies, you can use a Roseli berry instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
"IN THE (MAGNE-)ZONE"

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Flash Cannon

Magnezone does so well in 1v1, (which makes 1v1 the tier I am most good at because Magnezone resists the most amount of types, of all Pokemon. Being in a 1v1 format, it means you cannot switch Pokemon etc.
Even if the opponent uses a Super-Effective move, Magnezone even has Sturdy, so it can hit back.

Weaknesses:
Dragonite
With Multiscale, and Earthquake, even if Magnezone survives thanks to sturdy the HP Ice still won't take it out.
If you want to take on Dragonites, replace the 252 HP with 252 Speed.
Aegislash
Because all of Magnezone's moves are resisted by Aegislash, and because of high defenses in Shield Form, it is impossible to beat.
Most Steel Types
Same reason for Aegislash. (Although Mega Aggron still won't have a chance)
Charizard X
Is it obvious?

Last edited:
"IN THE (MAGNE-)ZONE"

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Flash Cannon

Magnezone does so well in 1v1, (which makes 1v1 the tier I am most good at because Magnezone resists the most amount of types, of all Pokemon. Being in a 1v1 format, it means you cannot switch Pokemon etc.
Even if the opponent uses a Super-Effective move, Magnezone even has Sturdy, so it can hit back.

Weaknesses:
Dragonite
With Multiscale, and Earthquake, even if Magnezone survives thanks to sturdy the HP Ice still won't take it out.
If you want to take on Dragonites, replace the 252 HP with 252 Speed.
Aegislash
Because all of Magnezone's moves are resisted by Aegislash except for Thunderbolt, and because of high defenses in Shield Form, it is impossible to beat.
Most Steel Types
Same reason for Aegislash. (Although Mega Aggron still won't have a chance)
Charizard X
Is it obvious?
Steel doesn't resist Electric.

Who better to give newcomers a leg up in the balanced hackmons metagame then the best hackmons team in recorded smogon history?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...-the-frozen-wasteland-my-10th-anniversary-rmt
((I am merely the messenger. I take no credit for this beautiful and glorious team))
MIRAGES OF THE FROZEN WASTELAND!!!!!
((When a team of horrifically outdated play-styles still able to let a newb player like me back when I just walked into hackmons kick major ass even BEFORE I learned how the team works and later updated to move sets to fit the current gen 6 era.......you know it's a good fucking team your using))

It's a perfect choice for newbs because it works as a set of crutches that lets you withstand the oncoming storm until you can craft the team to your own design
The page even gives a rundown on each of the major threats in the metagame.

Last edited:
Who better to give newcomer a leg up in the balanced hackmons metagame then the best hackmons team in recorded smogon history?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thr...-the-frozen-wasteland-my-10th-anniversary-rmt
((I am merely the messenger. I take no credit for this beautiful and glorious team))
MIRAGES OF THE FROZEN WASTELAND!!!!!
((When a team of horrifically outdated play-styles still able to let a newb player like me back when I just walked into hackmons kick major ass even BEFORE I learned how the team works and later updated to move sets to fit the current gen 6 era.......you know it's a good fucking team your using))

It's a perfect choice for newbs because it works as a set of crutches that lets you withstand the oncoming storm until you can craft the team to your own design
The page even gives a rundown on each of the major threats in the metagame.
First of all that's a pretty mediocre/average team in gen5 and second of all it's a gen5 team. A LOT has changed, that team is stupidly kyub weak and gyarados weak for example..

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
First of all that's a pretty mediocre/average team in gen5 and second of all it's a gen5 team. A LOT has changed, that team is stupidly kyub weak and gyarados weak for example..
It's really not a bad team. It's just terribly outdated.

No it's just outdated((something I already addressed)) there's a reason the mewtwo is not In its mega form and there's a reason that giritina is not running toppsy-turvvy over haze and that reason is that neither of those things existed back then. In fact the only things worth replaceing are the snow warning kyreum-w((because weather stall is a dead idea)) and the suport arceus((because that thing just does not work nowadays)) are yet even a copy paste of this team with no changes to its outdated sets are able to kick unskilled players around like nothing.

There is a reason this team was #1 when it was made and there is no reason a new player can,t update the sets to make it fit back into the mainstream.

It was a pretty bad team, and it can by no means be adapted...

Peaking the ladder means absolutely nothing.
Peaking the ladder and -HOLDING IT- however does mean something. It's well buit and the good mons((mewtwo,lugia,reshiram,giritina)) have changed very little over the transition to gen 6 and are still perfectly viable top tier threats. Just replace the suport arceus with an up to date suport mon and replace the kyreum white with some other lead poke and there... All fixed.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Peaking the ladder and -HOLDING IT- however does mean something. It's well buit and the good mons((mewtwo,lugia,reshiram,giritina)) have changed very little over the transition to gen 6 and are still perfectly viable top tier threats. Just replace the suport arceus with an up to date suport mon and replace the kyreum white with some other lead poke and there... All fixed.
The problem is that team is based around hail, which is what makes the team outdated.

Well, let's help this section grow with a team I used to a good degree of success in Hackmons. Not the best team around but it uses a OU tactic known as fast stall.

Arceus-Ghost @ Shed Shell
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Slack Off
- Knock Off

Venusaur-Mega @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Encore
- Substitute
- Parting Shot
- Destiny Bond

Mewtwo-Mega-Y @ Expert Belt
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Searing Shot
- Sludge Wave
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast

Accelgor @ Mail
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Parting Shot
- Whirlwind
- Gastro Acid

Xerneas @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Calm Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Roar
- Moonblast
- Wish

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Perish Song
- Roost
- King's Shield

As already said, this team is for Pure Hackmons and is meant to be used in an aggressive way. Arceus-Ghost sets Rocks and Spikes with success against most leads aside from Deo-S and random Prankster taunts, which are quite rare as leads, while the rest of the team is used to protect them and force switches. It has the little niche to confuse most newbies who don't know about Arceus forms. Most Defog users are taken care by MegaAerodactyl unless they have Shed Shell but it can be removed as they come in against Arceus to remove hazards. Two wonder guarders is just standard to prevent Huge Power spammers and No Guard OHKO moves. Accelgor has the niche to be faster than the two MegaMewtwo and can Gastro Acid their Teravolt, forcing even more switches. MegaVenusaur switches into predicted setup moves and Spores and encores them, giving you switch initiative with Parting Shot. Xerneas is the cleric of the team and has Moonblast to be able to greatly damage MMX switch-ins (Pure Power Iron Head) and to prevent Giratina's from recklessly use Curse. It can stop Wondertomb too, even if it's a rare sight nowadays. MegaMewtwoY is my main Wonder Guard check. With this combination of moves it hits supereffectively most Wonder Guard users and has Infiltrator as ability in order to take out those hidden behind substitutes. Freeze Dry is mainly for Gyarados/Swampert, Sludge Wave for fairies, Moonblast for Palkia and random utility against MegaMewtwoX and Searing Shot is for MegaScizor mainly.

Pure Power spams are a problem for all teams, but they can be worked around through intelligent switches. Other than that, Wonder Guard users not weak to MegaMewtwoY moveset can be wait as last pokemon and proceed to setup and sweep if MegaAerodactyl is already dead.

It's well built and the good mons((mewtwo,lugia,reshiram,giritina)) have changed very little over the transition to gen 6 and are still perfectly viable top tier threats. Just replace the suport arceus with an up to date suport mon and replace the kyreum white with some other lead poke and there... All fixed.
Draco's team was a very strong team back in Gen V and the way he used it was highly effective. That said, I fought many other people using his exact same team and took them out fairly easily.

The good mons have changed a lot, not just a little. Mewtwo now gets Mega Y and Mega X version, both have their strengths and weaknesses but running that set he used on the Poison Heal is hard walled even more by the Tyranitar set I used (Vital Spirit) or Poison Heal, which would be more effective. Lugia is not viable anymore by any means, Kyu-B and Kyu-W getting Refridgerate take it out. Reshiram is somewhat viable, either the Contrary set or the Judgment set, but is quite frail and with Pixilate Xern, all Dragons are less effective. Giratina is okay still, but has to be very careful of things like Kyu-B/W and anything that hits hard with Fairy attacks.

Also Draco's team used Spore a lot, when there were no Safety Goggles and status was less common (people weren't Poison Heal crazy). His Lugia was also Unaware and used it when Mold Breaker mechanics weren't correct on PS.

If only teams were that easy to build, in my experience it takes some testing to determine if a team will be effective or not, no matter how good it seems on paper.

Here's a team i've been using in the Balanced Hackmons ladder with a great deal of success if I do say so myself:

Kyogre @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef / 252 Spd
Bold Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Topsy-Turvy
- Parting Shot
- Heal Order
- Destiny Bond

Darmanitan-Zen @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Quiet Nature
IVs: 8 Spd
- Volt Switch
- Psystrike
- Nuzzle
- Dragon Tail

Yveltal @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Circle Throw
- Roost

Xerneas @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Bold Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Moonblast
- Worry Seed
- Milk Drink
- Topsy-Turvy

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Shiny: Yes
Happiness: 127
Timid Nature
- Fake Out
- Skill Swap
- Slack Off
- Parting Shot

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 SDef
Relaxed Nature
IVs: null Atk / null Spd
- Soft-Boiled
- Aromatherapy
- Defog
- Baton Pass

Guidelines to using this team:

-Never switch your status orb Pokemon in by normal means unless you know it's safe. Knock Off's prevalence makes this a must.
-All stall teams need a good defensive structure, the paranoid stalling structure tries to counter: Poison Heal Regigigas, Aerilate Flying types, Refrigerate Ice Types, Pixilate Fairy Types, various Mega Gengar sets, various Protean sets and many more.
-Don't just blindly switch Imposter against a steel type, first make sure the said steel type doesn't have Magnet Pull!
-Status Orb users often have status moves such as Spore, Dark Void, and Nuzzle and often have Knock Off. So be prepared!

Each team member has a role. They all beat specific threats. For example, Yveltal's main purpose is to wall multiple Mega Gengar sets in conjunction with Kyogre. Meanwhile, Darmanitan-Z scouts many foes and is a fantastic counter to various -ate boomburst abusers. Giratina + Kyogre also often walls many Regigigas sets. Chansey is of course, self explanatory. This team requires a lot of time and dedication to be used well, be sure to ask me any questions if you need help!

Xerneas @ Safety Goggles
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Parting Shot
- Heal Order
- Topsy-Turvy

Kyurem-Black @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Refrigerate
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Spore

Yveltal @ Sky Plate
Ability: Aerilate
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Knock Off
- Roost

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Final Gambit
- Skill Swap
- Parting Shot
- Heal Order

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Dark Void
- Judgment
- Secret Sword

Aggron-Mega @ Aggronite
Ability: Flame Body
Impish Nature
- Gear Grind
- U-turn
- Heal Order
- Defog

Format: Balanced Hackmons

Okay, so this is a team that I think would actually be useful for newer players (as opposed to Adrian's teams, which are successful, but are also difficult to use without extensive knowledge of the metagame.) The whole point of this team is to set up for a mega gengar sweep by using Aggron and Kyurem black to get rid of it's two most prominent answers in Yveltal and Ice Cube. The lead Xerneas is supposed to be scouting sets in the early game, and then transitions into more of a counter for sweepers. Kyurem Blacks purpose is to handle many of the prominent threats of the metagame, including mega Gengar and Yveltal, through use of fake out + extreme speed. The set is odd in that it runs safety goggles + spore, but that is to allow it to beat the growing usage of the king's shield mega Gengar set, as it allows you to put it to sleep when it tries to block your attacks. Yveltal has much of the same role as Kyurem black, but is better situated for being the Mewtwo Megas, as well as using the switches it forces to abuse the powerful Knock Off. Chansey is somewhat self explanatory. Gengar mega is also somewhat self explanatory, but what can be mentioned is that you should reserve it during the early game, in case your opponent runs shedinja, as you will have a very hard time beating it without Gengar. The last member of the team, Mega-Aggron, has an odd set, but it's main use is to switch into physical attackers such as ice cube and pixilate Xerneas. The whole idea of the set is that eventually you will get a burn, and if the opponent uses ice cube as their only answer to Mega-Gengar, you will have essentially won once it is burnt.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Recently the Tier Shift ladder just went up, so I thought I might as well post a team that is pretty much something anyone can use because of how easy mode it is lol.

Deoxys-Speed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature
- Rain Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Superpower

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Toxic
- Encore
- Rest

Omastar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Scald

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 116 Def / 100 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Agility
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Seismitoad @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Format: Tier Shift

Explanation: The purpose of this team is simple; keep up rain and overwhelm the opponent with rain boosted attacks. Specs Omastar is an absolute beast and OHKOs basically everything that doesn't resist it, while 2HKOing even the bulkiest of Pokemon. Its wallbreaking abilities allow for an easy Thundurus-T clean up (I know the EVs aren't ideal but who cares lol I don't know the Speed tiers yet). Deo-S and Politoed are there to keep rain up, the former also sets up SR as well as pressuring the opponent with Taunt. Physically defensive is the standard OU spread that lets it set up on physical attackers. Bulky SD Mega Scizor is great for its ability to check and set up on most Grass-types such as Ferrothorn that can attempt to take on a majority of the team members. It also provides the team with an easy switch into Dragon-types such as Latios, Hydreigon and Kyurem, who would otherwise guarantee a kill every time they come in. I also noticed that it's a great answer to most of the things found on Sand teams. Seismitoad is there mostly just to check Mega Ampharos, who would otherwise completely destroy this team otherwise, and Toxicroak as well. I noticed that without Ludicolo the team kind of sucked against Gastrodon, so I just put HP Grass things that didn't really need have other good options in the fourth slot, and it works out pretty well at luring it. The 4th moveslot could potentially change though, but seeing as it is at the start of the meta it was kind of hard to see what would be the best option.

Weaknesses: Obviously opposing rain matchups are always annoying, so be careful with that, especially Ludicolo. Rotom-W and Rotom-C can also be really annoying, mostly the former. If you ever run into sun, which is pretty rare and not that great but if you do, good luck with that lol.

Back in early 2004, I posted a message on TVsIan's now-long-deleted Pokémon NetBattle forums, in which I claimed that I was "the best Mewtwo user." Now, almost a decade later, I have stepped upon the Balanced Hackmons metagame to once again turn that claim into reality, through a unique and trademark Mewtwo moveset I personally invented. With Toxic Orb + Poison Heal, this Mewtwo serves as the team's second immunity to Spore and Flame Orb Psycho Shift,
(from the pokebeach thing.) ALL HAIL THE CREATOR OF POISON HEAL MEWTWO. Anyways reserved after testing my newly created team on the ladder.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Xerneas @ Safety Goggles
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Parting Shot
- Heal Order
- Topsy-Turvy

Kyurem-Black @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Refrigerate
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Thousand Arrows
- Spore

Yveltal @ Sky Plate
Ability: Aerilate
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- ExtremeSpeed
- Knock Off
- Roost

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Final Gambit
- Skill Swap
- Parting Shot
- Heal Order

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Dark Void
- Judgment
- Secret Sword

Aggron-Mega @ Aggronite
Ability: Flame Body
Impish Nature
- Gear Grind
- U-turn
- Heal Order
- Defog

Okay, so this is a team that I think would actually be useful for newer players (as opposed to Adrian's teams, which are successful, but are also difficult to use without extensive knowledge of the metagame.) The whole point of this team is to set up for a mega gengar sweep by using Aggron and Kyurem black to get rid of it's two most prominent answers in Yveltal and Ice Cube. The lead Xerneas is supposed to be scouting sets in the early game, and then transitions into more of a counter for sweepers. Kyurem Blacks purpose is to handle many of the prominent threats of the metagame, including mega Gengar and Yveltal, through use of fake out + extreme speed. The set is odd in that it runs safety goggles + spore, but that is to allow it to beat the growing usage of the king's shield mega Gengar set, as it allows you to put it to sleep when it tries to block your attacks. Yveltal has much of the same role as Kyurem black, but is better situated for being the Mewtwo Megas, as well as using the switches it forces to abuse the powerful Knock Off. Chansey is somewhat self explanatory. Gengar mega is also somewhat self explanatory, but what can be mentioned is that you should reserve it during the early game, in case your opponent runs shedinja, as you will have a very hard time beating it without Gengar. The last member of the team, Mega-Aggron, has an odd set, but it's main use is to switch into physical attackers such as ice cube and pixilate Xerneas. The whole idea of the set is that eventually you will get a burn, and if the opponent uses ice cube as their only answer to Mega-Gengar, you will have essentially won once it is burnt.
There's probably something I'm missing out on here, but why does Aggron-Mega hold the Aggronite?

Not only that, it prevents it from being tricked an item.
I feel that the fated mail is a far superior item to the commonly Aggronite.

Anyways, ignore the names. And the descriptions can be spooky, putting it lightly.

DeAtH. (Deoxys-Speed) @ Focus Sash
Ability: No Guard
Timid Nature
- Sing
- Sheer Cold
- Parting Shot
- Gastro Acid
It earned it's name from the most Feared legendary horseman for a reason: It's sirenic sing can depict fake from relity, and put anything it wants to sleep for ETERNITY. Sheer cold freezes them over, leaving them immobilized.. forever. PArting shot is to make one last Protest before bringing in backup. Gastro Acid foils(almost) all attempts to survive the onslaught. One with many wonders may switch between them back and forth

Dark Zeus (Manectric-Mega) @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Gastro Acid
- Volt Switch/Heal Order
- Moonblast/Thunderbolt
Dark Zeus is the ultimate Self guardian: Those without Bursting auras or bold breakeing capabilities will cower in fear of The Ultimate god in his ultimate form. Only the arrows the from the scales on Z can even hope to touch this beast. Gastro acid is to counter the ultimate Alien killers known as Deoxys S or just plain suspicious stuff. volt switch is to damage petty things then let the inferior teammates deal with them, heal order is for more subs. moon blast is for killing WonderTombs, while thunderbolt is STAB.The ultimate god in it's Feral form wreaks havoc on most anything, causing many opponents to give up before they can even touch him.

D.E.V.I.L. (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Curse
- Slack Off
- Spore
- Roar/Circle Throw
With a god, there must be... well the OTHER thing. 6 appendages. 6 legs. 6 wings. 666. Prankster Spore for sleep. Curse for torture. slack off for being annoying and getting more torture in. Using the roar -6(-5) priority 6 times against 6 mons is evil. just evil. With an ultimate god, there is an ultimate D.E.V.I.L. Magic Bouncers may temporarily end his reign, but if they get marked with the Curse, there is no salvation. they WILL die, or flee.

Wonder Killer (Yveltal) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pure Power
Adamant Nature
- Trick-or-Treat
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
Wonders are everywhere. Wonders like the Lightning bolt, or the sealed Spirit, or Gremlins, Fortresses, Cyber Insects, Metal Mantises, and more. To be able to take down these wonders is an incrdible feat, done by none other than the pur embodiment of Destruction, Y. Deceiving the opponent by takign them on a merry extortion round infuses ectoplasm into their body, and whatever happens next when they realize it: if they try to flee in fear, yoiu will pursuit them to the ends of the world, catch them, and kill them. If they try and attack, a swing to their temple subdues them. YOu can continue the deciet, and play around with them, destroying the msot unbreakable Wonders: the gremlin feared by Giratina itself, WonderEye, or the one sealed for it's extreme powrr, Wondertomb. Nothing will survive. Everything dies. Run fight, or stay. I WILL END YOU.

... (Aggron-Mega) @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Spiky Shield
- Defog
- Parting Shot
Soemwhere, there is someone who stands tall. silent, and more or less ready for what's ahead. and for the troubles. Evn capable of taking on Gods if it wanted, this silent beast has no name. It's Thousand Arrows are the only thing that can intially damage the Darkened Zeus.it's shield of spikes hurt those who dare touch him, and his helm will do the same. he can clear the way of hazards

Tomb... (Spiritomb) @ Flame Orb
Level: 2
Docile Nature
- Psycho Shift
- Curse
- Substitute
- Pain Split
Sealed for centuries withim a stone, he is back out for revenge. So bent on bringing pain to those that he permanently burnt himself, he learned to Psycho shift his burns to those in his path, cripplling it. he learn to Curse those, even if it cost him his health and sanity. He used his seals's power to create a doll to replace him, and endure all his pain for him. He can share his pain, and with terribly low damage tolerance can make a extremely healthy victim half dead in an instant, Sadly, this power comes at the cost of any offensive power He may be protected with a Wonderous Guard, but Mythical pixies can use their trickery and seal him back inside. Doomed to this fate, he will roam the world for eternity, seeking those who did this to him.

Format: Hackmons

More clear and unrferenced description: This team is kinda made mostly of staple pokemon. They work together and beat almost everything. Deoxys S kills anything without Prankster GAstro Acid or Wonder Guard, Manetric walls most non-Mold Breaker attacks, Giratina cripples stuff thwn heals back, Yvetal Trick or treats stuff and kills them with Pursuit or Sucker Punch an dpLay roughs Wondereye and WonderTomb. Aggron counters air balloon electric types, hazrd setters, and contact move attackers. Spritomb burns stuff forever, takes 15 tunr of burn to kill, and can almost halfen a thing's hp with painslit, and substitutes to become even worse.

More Clear counters: more than 1 wonder guarder can stall out the 8sheer colds Deo-S has, and Sturdy enemies are Sheer cold immune, requiruing 3 turns to kill it unscathed. Thousand Arrows pop's Manetric's ballon, and at that point gg to Earthquake, and mold breaker will annihilate you. Magic bounce ends Giratina but Curse ignores MAgic Bounce or else it would take half their hp, Curse you andtake half your hp, or just fail.any decent S.E attack can do lots of damage to Yvetal, as it's counters aren't Pokemon or sets, but moves themselves. ... dies to Special attacks quickly, even resisted ones. Tomb will be killed by any attack capable of hitting him, and his burn eventually kills him if he doesn't pass it, but that last part is no probelm thx to pain split. Until he gets taunted... This team isn't too hard to use, but in right hands can become something to fear.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
I feel that the fated mail is a far superior item to the commonly Aggronite.

Anyways, ignore the names. And the descriptions can be spooky, putting it lightly.
DeAtH. (Deoxys-Speed) @ Focus Sash
Ability: No Guard
Timid Nature
- Sing
- Sheer Cold
- Parting Shot
- Gastro Acid
It earned it's name from the most Feared legendary horseman for a reason: It's sirenic sing can depict fake from relity, and put anything it wants to sleep for ETERNITY. Sheer cold freezes them over, leaving them immobilized.. forever. PArting shot is to make one last Protest before bringing in backup. Gastro Acid foils(almost) all attempts to survive the onslaught. One with many wonders may switch between them back and forth

Dark Zeus (Manectric-Mega) @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Gastro Acid
- Volt Switch/Heal Order
- Moonblast/Thunderbolt
Dark Zeus is the ultimate Self guardian: Those without Bursting auras or bold breakeing capabilities will cower in fear of The Ultimate god in his ultimate form. Only the arrows the from the scales on Z can even hope to touch this beast. Gastro acid is to counter the ultimate Alien killers known as Deoxys S or just plain suspicious stuff. volt switch is to damage petty things then let the inferior teammates deal with them, heal order is for more subs. moon blast is for killing WonderTombs, while thunderbolt is STAB.The ultimate god in it's Feral form wreaks havoc on most anything, causing many opponents to give up before they can even touch him.

D.E.V.I.L. (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Curse
- Slack Off
- Spore
- Roar/Circle Throw
With a god, there must be... well the OTHER thing. 6 appendages. 6 legs. 6 wings. 666. Prankster Spore for sleep. Curse for torture. slack off for being annoying and getting more torture in. Using the roar -6(-5) priority 6 times against 6 mons is evil. just evil. With an ultimate god, there is an ultimate D.E.V.I.L. Magic Bouncers may temporarily end his reign, but if they get marked with the Curse, there is no salvation. they WILL die, or flee.

Wonder Killer (Yveltal) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pure Power
Adamant Nature
- Trick-or-Treat
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
Wonders are everywhere. Wonders like the Lightning bolt, or the sealed Spirit, or Gremlins, Fortresses, Cyber Insects, Metal Mantises, and more. To be able to take down these wonders is an incrdible feat, done by none other than the pur embodiment of Destruction, Y. Deceiving the opponent by takign them on a merry extortion round infuses ectoplasm into their body, and whatever happens next when they realize it: if they try to flee in fear, yoiu will pursuit them to the ends of the world, catch them, and kill them. If they try and attack, a swing to their temple subdues them. YOu can continue the deciet, and play around with them, destroying the msot unbreakable Wonders: the gremlin feared by Giratina itself, WonderEye, or the one sealed for it's extreme powrr, Wondertomb. Nothing will survive. Everything dies. Run fight, or stay. I WILL END YOU.
... (Aggron-Mega) @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Spiky Shield
- Defog
- Parting Shot
Soemwhere, there is someone who stands tall. silent, and more or less ready for what's ahead. and for the troubles. Evn capable of taking on Gods if it wanted, this silent beast has no name. It's Thousand Arrows are the only thing that can intially damage the Darkened Zeus.it's shield of spikes hurt those who dare touch him, and his helm will do the same. he can clear the way of hazards
Tomb... (Spiritomb) @ Flame Orb
Level: 2
Docile Nature
- Psycho Shift
- Curse
- Substitute
- Pain Split
Sealed for centuries withim a stone, he is back out for revenge. So bent on bringing pain to those that he permanently burnt himself, he learned to Psycho shift his burns to those in his path, cripplling it. he learn to Curse those, even if it cost him his health and sanity. He used his seals's power to create a doll to replace him, and endure all his pain for him. He can share his pain, and with terribly low damage tolerance can make a extremely healthy victim half dead in an instant, Sadly, this power comes at the cost of any offensive power He may be protected with a Wonderous Guard, but Mythical pixies can use their trickery and seal him back inside. Doomed to this fate, he will roam the world for eternity, seeking those who did this to him.

More clear and unrferenced description: This team is kinda made mostly of staple pokemon. They work together and beat almost everything. Deoxys S kills anything without Prankster GAstro Acid or Wonder Guard, Manetric walls most non-Mold Breaker attacks, Giratina cripples stuff thwn heals back, Yvetal Trick or treats stuff and kills them with Pursuit or Sucker Punch an dpLay roughs Wondereye and WonderTomb. Aggron counters air balloon electric types, hazrd setters, and contact move attackers. Spritomb burns stuff forever, takes 15 tunr of burn to kill, and can almost halfen a thing's hp with painslit, and substitutes to become even worse.

More Clear counters: more than 1 wonder guarder can stall out the 8sheer colds Deo-S has, and Sturdy enemies are Sheer cold immune, requiruing 3 turns to kill it unscathed. Thousand Arrows pop's Manetric's ballon, and at that point gg to Earthquake, and mold breaker will annihilate you. Magic bounce ends Giratina but Curse ignores MAgic Bounce or else it would take half their hp, Curse you andtake half your hp, or just fail.any decent S.E attack can do lots of damage to Yvetal, as it's counters aren't Pokemon or sets, but moves themselves. ... dies to Special attacks quickly, even resisted ones. Tomb will be killed by any attack capable of hitting him, and his burn eventually kills him if he doesn't pass it, but that last part is no probelm thx to pain split. Until he gets taunted... This team isn't too hard to use, but in right hands can become something to fear.
Mail can get knocked off, so aggronite is better. Also, your team is wrecked by pure power/parental bond with coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)