[SANDard] Revenge of the WINNERS - The Allied SNOWS and STARS!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
deadline

All PMs in.

macle begins things with the intent to off the quiet, meek Nightmare jigglypuff.

Nobody really agrees with this idea, so they instead lynch off macle!!!!

It seems all is lost for the brave little macle who ousted himself from anyone's good graces by spilling their information.

He is led to the lynching tree, watching darkly as the noose descends, when suddenly.......

EVERYTHING GOES BETTER THAN EXPECTED

All of you have a sudden change of heart - lynching macle is surely the wrong outcome here. macle sighs with relief as he is released to have a better outcome for the day. The lynch has been halted.

askaninjask returns to town covered in sand, however he looks a bit angry about being continually dragged off to strange places. Shortly Manafii101 runs into town, soaking wet, but yelling some rubbish about mermaids.

Everyone looks to the street where GoldenKnight's icecube sits, only to discover he has thawed!!!!

All three are back and can talk again.

However, I would like to apologize: you all have figured that the kidnap flavor and kill flavor is indicative of who did the action. On the 4/1 update, after Smogon deleted the original version, when I rewrote the kidnap flavor I switched who came back from where. Rubbish Smogon ruining your ability to chart kidnappings.

There are still items in the SANDS ARENA after this day.

It is now Night Six. Night Six will end 4/11/11 at 2:00PM PST. Which is a problem as my printmaking class ends at 2:20. Get all PMs in tomorrow so I can update early, kthx.

Results going out - out.

gg

Yay for no one posting before another update begins!

BIG HAPPENSTANCE

The long night has ended. Captain Bagman emerges, sobbing frantically, while Nightmare jigglypuff holds him tenderly, stroking his hair and telling him the darkness will fade now.

Blue_Tornado rolls his eyes and scowls at the bromance being displayed before him. He turns to Nachos and Fangren and smiles confidently. They fold their arms and look rather smug.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere, Nook soars into the street driving an SUV with the roof blown off. He looks like a true action movie star!

He is holding a gun out the window, and fires it constantly, taking absolutely no recoil. Wow, Nook can defy physics!!!

Before him, iiMKUltra runs wildly, dodging to the side to try and avoid Nook running him down. Soon enough, though, the bullets rocket into iiMKUltra’s flesh, and he lets out a horrific cry of pain before tumbling to the ground in agony. He writhes on the floor in pain, twitching as his nerves disconnect. Nook lets out a rebel yell and revs the SUV, running iiMKUltra over. He makes a sharp turn, narrowly avoiding tipping his beat-up vehicle, and runs iiMKUltra over once again.

He continues screeching his victory cry before pulling over next to a group of four others and firing his gun into the air several times.

The dust settles, and along with it stills iiMKUltra. He moves no more.

Dear iiMKUltra
You are David Hasslehoff,

The Baywatch start that has become a figment of popular culture, you are considered to be one of the best lifeguards out there. Your sandy beaches made you naturally inclined to help the SANDS, and when they fell from power, you joined the frontlines of their cause.

At night you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "NX- Save <user>." <user> will be protected from all night kills that night, but they can still have actions target them.

During the day you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "DX- Warn <user>." <user> will be warned of the dangers of swimming, and will be protected from all but drowning because of what you said.

<snip>.

You are allied with the SANDS. To win, the SNOWS, MUDS, and STARS must be defeated.
Not even his lifesaving skills could save his own life from this terrible, action movie stunt.

Danmantincan walks a slight distance away from the rest of you, wondering why, WHY, why he has been called to return to this carnage. He remembers blowing the piss out of ginganinja with his pink tank, and feels remorse.

“Why do we do this? Why must we kill, over SANDS, over MUDS, over SNOWS, over decaying flesh?” he cries into the street, feeling the need to stop the violence once and for all.

“Because you need to GET BACK IN MY BELLY,” Fangren screams down from above. He is standing on the edge of a building, directly above danmantincan. Dan’s eyes go wide with horror as Fangren launches himself off, catapulting down onto danmantincan.

When Fangren’s large girth stands up with a sinister ‘ho ho ho’, no trace of danmantincan’s body can be found on the ground. It seems he was absorbed into Fangren’s red suit…

Dear danmantincan
You are The Rageguy conglomeration,

Fresh out of your victory in SANDS, your actions allowed the MUDS to be on top. However, the fight isn’t over yet, as more people are trying to copy your many forms. For this reason, you have all become one in the fight against the others.

At night you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "NX- RAGE <user>.You and your various forms will all get together to force <user> to post what you want for the next night and day. This may not work in addition to normal efforts if someone else targets the same person in the day.

During the day once per game you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with the following: “DX- Make lynch go better than expected.” You will have the lynch halted, and, for a much better ending than you had before, no one will be lynched that day.

<snip>.

You are allied with the MUDS. To win, you must defeat the SANDS, STARS, and SNOWS.
Macle glares angrily at the rest of you, cursing the day he became the last MUDS REBEL alive. He looks ready to suicide bomb the game, and you can’t help but wonder if perhaps this is why Smogon went down…

But then, there is a clang, ringing loud and clear above the chaos.

GONG
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

The faint outlines of ghostYeti and Ghostsires appear as everyone hushes up and gathers around.

“Ten of you are (BAN ME PLEASE)s,” ghostYeti begins before Ghostsires says that’s not good hosting.

“Well if you hadn’t screwed the update up the SNOWS could have killed a STARS and not a MUDS but no, you just had to be lazy and not write it for hours then mix up the kidnap flavor,” Ghostsires retorts, before getting bet by a final smash.

Ghostsires may have just died again…

Only ghostYeti is left, who decides to swiftly conclude her part in this.

“We received all PMs from the STARS and SNOWS… a shame, too, since we were missing 3 at the point when we could have updated with all action PMs and screwed you twats over,” she states, and askaninjask goes ballistic.

Eventually Nook and GoldenKnight are able to subdue him and quiet him down enough for an angry ghostYeti to conclude her statements.

“The STARS and the SNOWS have become one megafaction, we call them, the BIPOLAR CELEBRITIES WITH FROZEN <SNIP>S. Enjoy your quickly ending lives,” and with that, ghostYeti vanishes into nothingness once again.

Flamestrike and ginganinja look angry. Downright mad, even.

“You piece of crap SNOWS, you said you were going with us! You mother<snip>ers suck <SNIP>!” ginganinja rampages, while Flamestrike shakes his head and says he saw this coming.

The BCwFVs (that’s a really sucky name not gonna lie) do not seem bothered. They have ten people with them, and they are TOO STRONG.

The first to fall is ginganinja, for they have whisked macle and Flamestrike away for the day. The really, really bad musical nontalent is strung up for lynching, and as he protests, saying SANDS games are rigged because he never can win, the rope goes taut and his neck snaps.

Dear ginganinja
You are Katy Perry,

You are an idiot. You were too crap to get on with the Really Bad Artists first time around, but this time they've sent your crappy music to save the day. You've stuck true to the SANDS because you have SANDS in your loose <snip>.

At night you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "NX- Perform for <user>. You will hold a concert that <user> will go to, forgetting to do their night action in the process.

During the day you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "DX- Bribe <user>." You will use your newfound money in order to bribe <user> to look the other way while you make off with their items.

<snip>.

You are allied with the SANDS. To win, you must defeat the SNOWS, MUDS, and STARS.
Flamestrike and macle return, joining Spiffy in staring in horror at the massive STARS/SNOWS alliance before them. It is now 3-10, and Spiffy immediately craps his pants.

Everyone laughs at Spiffy for losing bowel control while still alive and having brown pants now, and he sobs so furiously his heart stops and he dies of embarrassment.

Dear Spiffy
You are Arceus,

The one poke that need no description, you are the terror of all who exist. While one pokemon came before you, you are considered to be the God of pokemon. However, since some of your minions have joined this conflict, you have as well to get revenge on some of their disobedience.

At night you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "NX- Judgement <user>. user will be hit with a super effective attack, effectively killing them.

During the day you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "DX- Show self to <user>." You will face <user> and either scare them or force them to hand over their role PM.

If you are ever inspected, this PM will not appear and a different one will be given to the inspector, allied with the DEADs.

You are currently holding the <snip> SANDS, <snip> MUDS, <snip> SNOWS, and the <snip> STARS. These items do nothing, but you may PM us an ability of your choosing that they will say they do. Again, these will always do nothing, but only you know that.

However, you know that an item gathering role is common among other ones. The <snip> items may be useful for faking with fellow DEADS, who are all also neutrals (side note to Yeti: I changed the PM just before I sent it. The ALLCAPS do not exist, and were meant to be a temporary name at best).

You are allied with yourself. To win, you must be the last person standing.
Flamestrike and macle shake hands, admitting it’s been a good fight, but this just plain sucks. The SNOWS take mercy on Flamestrike, saying it wasn’t anything personal, just business, and plant a bullet in his skull, killing him instantly.

What happened to macle cannot be said in company like this. Needless to say, when ghostYeti and Ghostsires found his corpse, there was… a lot of anal violation.

Dear polelover44/Flamestrike
You are the Cave of Wonders Tiger,

The formidable, mystical creation of SANDS seen in Disney classic Aladdin, you are the keeper of many treasures. However, it’s a hard knock life for you, when you’re guarding genies n <snip>, it’s a hard knock life. It should be pretty <snip>in obvious why you’re allied with the SANDS.

At night you may send a PM to Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "NX- Do you want my lamp, <user>?" You will open your massive mouth to that user, allowing them access to your massive interior. <snip>.

Once in the game during the day, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "DX- Send carpet for <user>." You will send the Flying Carpet out to snatch that user from the lynch-hungry mob if they are going to be lynched, saving them for that day. This does not hook or silence them and can only be used once.

In addition, because you can appear and reappear at will, should your allies need your vote, you can safely break a silence or persuasion to contribute to the lynch. This will never change regardless of any role played on you however it only applies if a user you are allied with is being lynched.

<snip>.

You are allied with the SANDS. To win, the SNOWS, MUDS, and STARS must be defeated.
Dear macle
You are MUDSY,

The original MUDS REBELS warrior, you were long thought an early casualty of the first global conflict between the SANDS ACQUISITIONS, INC. and the MUDS REBELS. Turns out, being made exclusively of MUDS has its advantages and you were patched back together to fight another day. Naturally, you are fighting for the men who gave you life time and time again when you MUDS-filled limbs fell off in battle: the MUDS REBELS, shortened to the MUDS.

At night you may send a PM to Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "NX- Send MUDSGATOR after <user>." You will send into action the MUDS-coated Invest-A-Gator, allowing this reptilian chap to gain that user’s full role PM.

During the day you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with the following: "DX- Use super MUDS skills on <user>." Because you are a devious, trained warrior programmed to succeed, you know it could end very poorly if any enemy is allowed to keep their items, so you will steal them.

<snip>.

You are allied with the MUDS. To win, the SNOWS, SANDS, and STARS must be defeated.
Congratulations to the STARS AND SNOWS for winning Revenge of the SANDS Mafia!

Here is the spreadsheet, you can see all the role PMs in their original forms on the Role PM tab, as well as who targeted you in the actions tabs.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aq6sQAnnPuyedG1zSXAySVlEd29EOGhlOFlKSnlYZVE&hl=en

Again, sorry to the factions whose plans were altered because I gave the wrong kidnap flavor. I obviously did not reread any part of the update when writing it or I would have wondered why macle’s flavor was from his own faction’s. Then again, it may not have changed too much, the STARS/SNOWS still had clear majority without the misdirected kill of Athenodoros. The only other mistake this game was Yeti misinterpreting B_T's action and freezing Fate a half cycle early.

Postgame will be up once Quagsires and I write it… hopefully he’ll get his part done faster than StevenSnype did!!!

Also yes, LifeAdmiral was the SNOWS-hating neutral. He was supposed to have a one-time resurrect and had actually subbed out for wickdaggler, but the game concluded too quickly and there was no way they’d be able to go 5-10, the lynch majority would have ended it as STARS/SNOWS both had kidnappers left. Not to mention he chose not to revive tonight.

Good game all, thank you for joining and sending your actions, the activity was much appreciated! Too bad this ended so shortly compared to the original SANDS.

Special props to Quagsires for cohosting. I'll be better at PM writing next time.

Be on the lookout for news about SANDS the THIRDS or BIGSANDS or any of Quagsires' future mafia games.

Sigh, I expected this a long time ago, but oh well. Once the MUDS started dropping like rocks aligning with them was pointless, our only hope was to weaken the SANDS and convince the SNOWS that we were a better ally, but of course our one kill after killing Snype hit a MUD because of the flavour error >.> Losing two guys early in a multifaction game with alliances really sucks because you're stuck going with the odd guy out. Oh well, that's how it goes I guess. Sorry to my team for sticking us on a wrong path, we just never could weaken the STARS at all to make ourselves more valuable.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
oh dear

I was killing nachos too!
Actually, you were being hooked. iiMKUltra would have been killed, you and Flamestrike would have been hooked, ginganinja would have been frozen, macle would have been kidnapped. And we still had another kidnap left to use! Just nobody to use it on. We had so many role-stopping roles on our combined teams that we ran out of people to target.

we were killing danman and you were kidnapping a sands, then we would have lynched spiffy

yeah actually flame was the last available choice to kidnap seeing as ginga was being hookguarded, yeah i think that was the plan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)