Sapphire.'s Art Thread [Requests CLOSED]

Sapphire.

Es gibt Licht, wo immer Sie sind
is a Contributor Alumnus
Finally finished this!
This is for Demist :3
(Sorry it's so huge u_u)

Without texture:

I won't be able to do art for a week since I'm going traveling, so sorry guys. :L

Also how do you make these transparent? O_O

Last edited:

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you use irl media, you have to use stuff like photoshop background eraser and manually erase everything around I think. There are probably advanced methods so you don't have to do a lot of work but I'm not sure of them.

Finally finished this!
(Sorry it's so huge u_u)

Without texture:

I won't be able to do art for a week since I'm going traveling, so sorry guys. :L

ASSDFGHJK <3 I love you, Sapphy >w< it looks great, love the background, and the coloring gives a nice vibe about it. Thank you ^^

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
That Roserade is a nice step up from the prior drawings! Proportions look good and all limbs seem to be in the right place, lol. Definitely liking the experimentation with colored pencils too!

Sapphire. said:

I assume you're asking how you make the background behind the Roserade transparent? In which case, you can separate it from the background with Photoshop using the Pen, Lasso, or Magic Wand tools (though it seems you already did so to place it on the texture in the first image) and move the cut-out Roserade to a new layer. After that, simply delete the original layer, so you have only the cut-out Roserade on its own without any background layer, and save the image as a .png file. That should give you your transparent background. Hope that helps!

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Finally finished this!
(Sorry it's so huge u_u)

Without texture:

I can transparent it if you want .3.

dont worry. it'll be worked on soon. i requested one ages ago, but i dont mind the wait, because in the end its worth it! so just be patient. Sapph is quite busy atm.

Sapphire.

Es gibt Licht, wo immer Sie sind
is a Contributor Alumnus
where's mine?

I feel neglected ;_;
I'm actually working on Lilligant right now! I'm currently deciding what pose I want it to be in (its anatomy is kind of hard to draw ;-;), and I think I know now. =) Sorry for the delays, I've been busy with daily piano lessons and other various things. x_x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)