SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

View attachment 463864
I edited it in but this other one got posted too in a similar format, and there's also the Seed Sower ability from earlier that starts grassy terrain when hit. Honestly this batch seemed weird because of the distinction of a "wind move".

This is probably how it's shown in another language.
Since they presumably have to add a tag for "wind" to those moves, I wonder if they now have an extra hidden effect. Like how gen 6 added the ability for Sound moves to bypass Substitute

There have been some really cool mons like the locust one, the paradox mons, Skeledirge, Hammer Fairy, etc, but man oh man, this gen probably has the biggest amount of misses out of any Pokemon gen I've seen. Like... I dunno man, some of these mons are just BAD. So many of them just lack anything in terms of details or textures. The flamingo, mouse and parrot ones in particular stand out for this type of issue.

I was looking forward to getting a new Dunsparce evolution, but seeing what they've been doing with some of these mons, I'm actually kinda worried it's just gonna be a fat, ugly mess.

Everyone's getting hung up on "wind moves."

And I'm just here dreading the arrival of RF Tentacruel and its Mold Breaker Spore.
I dunno does Mold Breaker Spore necessarily accomplish a lot? That's an honest question, because when I think Spore being thrown around I think of Grass types that just absorb it. but that's not by ability, that's by typing.
I know there's some relevant abilities, Magic Guard and Overcoat and so forth, but I don't know how much those come up these days.

assuming those abilities are real, i wonder what the hell a wind move is supposed to be. is it like a new category for gust, hurricane, etc? sounds oddly specific imo
It's probably less specific then some other stuff. Like the Dancer ability exists for all of what 7 moves? Soundproof existed at a time where there were only 13 moves that it blocked and no other soundbased interactions.

Better look at Charcadet.
good generation for cuties

God it never occured to me that the parakeet would be a greaser punk, incredible.

bless this bird

View attachment 463873
They're kappas alright.
View attachment 463874
Tarountula's evo.
kappa is very cute

tarountula takes a sharp turn, it could easily be a separate pokemon entirely. I like it, kind of goes with the kamen rider grasshopper, but I was kind of hoping it'd keep the yarn ball aesthetic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)