SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Yes I know you're referring to cute Steel types like Aron and Beldum.
Honestly, the hammer mon doesn't qualify for me. Too humanoid. Once again it looks like the only potential for this niche is the engine, and that's contingent on them not screwing up the lore for the first steel/poison.

It does however mess with Spikeless Brid, so I still like it :P

WEll guessing the last one is for Tentacool-But-Walking. Negative priority status seems like an interesting niche
1668049689809.png

I edited it in but this other one got posted too in a similar format, and there's also the Seed Sower ability from earlier that starts grassy terrain when hit. Honestly this batch seemed weird because of the distinction of a "wind move" for Wind Power. Opportunist seems cool though and Thermal Exchange is another kind of interesting hybrid ability.
Seeing a good point about Flittle - the infobar above its head weirdly just says “L. 19” instead of “Lv. 19”, so it might be fake
This is probably how it's shown in another language.

Purifying Salt was from a set of images that was anonymously claimed to be fake but was never confirmed either way.
View attachment 463859

EDIT: Also these were posted in the same format at some point but I'm not sure if they ever got posted here as I didn't really focus too much on them either.
View attachment 463861
assuming those abilities are real, i wonder what the hell a wind move is supposed to be. is it like a new category for gust, hurricane, etc? sounds oddly specific imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)