SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Here's the part that's throwing me off.
View attachment 463828
View attachment 463830
Does anyone have the original clue for it's typing, because I'm wondering if it was meant to be draconic in design only, but was interpreted as being Dragon.
I feel like that map is just showing one type since it also marks the Donphans as Ground and the Crane as Flying.
Kaka did say it was dragon though.

EDIT:
Flamigo dex + type confirmed
1668047215407.png

Most of their profits come from merchandise, not from the games themselves.

Also, it's a good idea for a game company to reinvest profits into the game itself so people have a reason to stay. But it's Pokémon so they don't have to.
Pokémon games get by because they have Pokémon. Tem Tem could release the best monster slaver game the world has ever seen, but it wouldn't make even a fraction of the sales because it doesn't have Pikachu or (insert your favorite Pokémon).

Frankly I'm surprised Gamefreak has been trying at all. They could get away with much worse unfortunately.

Pawmi's has to have the absolute LAZIEST designed 3 stage line in all of Pokemon. How did this get past quality control?

I'm okay with this.

Surely amongst the almost 1000 pokemon that we have, at least ONE evolutionary line is just going from baby hamster to a slightly taller hamster to a even taller hamster with a fluffy head

Edit: That flamigo better get belly drum

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Most of their profits come from merchandise, not from the games themselves.

Also, it's a good idea for a game company to reinvest profits into the game itself so people have a reason to stay. But it's Pokémon so they don't have to.
fans shitting on whatever the new games are with validity yet when time comes they end up eating the games up full price cause its pokemon, nothing can compare with its familiarity. ss managed to sell 20+ million copies despite being critically panned, though the controversies may have ironically played a part in boosting sales. i expect similar story with sv as it likely also breaks 20 million for being a pokemon game on switch, one with a slightly less negative reception so far, though speaking of which. why did game freak think it was a good idea to remove the option of disabling two additional dialogue boxes everytime you knock out a pokemon? that shit adds up over the course of a playthrough let us use set mode especially since its mandated in pvp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)