SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

I'm still not a fan of the graphical style. Especially with the clipping issues in the overworld. Game got dumped before release so there's a slim chance this will be patched before release. (ofc this presents the issue that the game even needed the patch to begin with but it feels like literal chimpanzees are the ones hired to stabilize main-line Pokemon games) The game was stated to be quite buggy by some leakers who got to play it months before release after all.

Set mode removal doesn't affect me personally but its a toggle whose removal is still confusing. Malice, stupidity, you know the quote.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Removing set mode (the only mode I've used since I was what, 7) is a dumb example of Game Freak taking away player autonomy again, almost on level footing with Exp. All.

However, these games look like the best main series 3D Pokémon games. XY-SwSh has been a struggle, but as long as the difficulty is reasonably high, which so far it actually appears to be, these titles might be legendary.

Extraordinarily high polish based on the stream, slight out of bounds camera clipping notwithstanding (as it shouldn't because who cares).

I find it funny that it's Corviknight of all things that it spends time trying to throw rocks at to knock out of the sky.

Corviknight across Paldea must be wondering what they did to deserve this from Tinkaton on the daily.
Ah remembers me the good times when people thought Corviknight was "we have Skarmory at home".

How much times change.
Skarmsisters... we are avenged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)