SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

What's with Paldea and final evolutions that look like NFEs. Bellibolt Grafalai Celtitan and now Tinkaton.

At least getting rid of Set mode isn't as bad as perma exp share. Literally just decline switching every time. There you go Set mode at home.

Nemona just told the player to explore the city and among the things she listed that you can do is "buy some uniforms". More confirmation we're permanently uniform stuck

What's with Paldea and final evolutions that look like NFEs. Bellibolt Grafalai Celtitan and now Tinkaton.

At least getting rid of Set mode isn't as bad as perma exp share. Literally just decline switching every time. There you go Set mode at home.
yeah i'm mostly a switch mode player and just declining is easy so its kind of whatever

it's jsut funny to get rid of the option at all?? like literally why bother gamefreak, honestly

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gotta say, these leaks really saved this game for me.
I LEGIT was considering skipping this gen up until it started leaking. Bellibolt and the treasure thing really beat me down.
I'm really surprised that GF chose the mons to show off that they did. Feel like there was way better choices for drumming up some hype. Especially since the weakest 3 mons imo (Garafaiai, Bellibolt & Gimmighoul) all had like... MAJOR spotlights on them.

Gotta say, these leaks really saved this game for me.
I LEGIT was considering skipping this gen up until it started leaking. Bellibolt and the treasure thing really beat me down.
I'm really surprised that GF chose the mons to show off that they did. Feel like there was way better choices for drumming up some hype. Especially since the weakest 3 mons imo (Garafaiai, Bellibolt & Gimmighoul) all had like... MAJOR spotlights on them.
I honestly have a hard time believing anyone with an active Smogon account would ever skip a mainline Pokémon Gen.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 463809
This fairy woke up and decided, "Nah, I'm hunting other Steel types instead of Dragons".
I find it funny that it's Corviknight of all things that it spends time trying to throw rocks at to knock out of the sky.

Corviknight across Paldea must be wondering what they did to deserve this from Tinkaton on the daily.

I find it funny that it's Corviknight of all things that it spends time trying to throw rocks at to knock out of the sky.

Corviknight across Paldea must be wondering what they did to deserve this from Tinkaton on the daily.
Again kind of wonder if the hammer is made of corviknight feathers/armor. Like it's a pretty similar color scheme and kind of looks like similar material, and they're presumably a great source of metal for a tinkerer to create stuff with...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)