SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

With Intrepid Sword getting nerfed into the ground, I'd venture to say that the two new box legendaries will be the two strongest mons in Ubers, with only Kyogre, Xerneas and Calyrex-S being competitive.

Zacian will need to be used much like Geomancy Xerneas is currently, except you can't send it in at all until you're ready to sweep or holepunch. Not that it's useless without the ability exactly, but it loses a lot of its edge over the other various Ubers mons and it won't hold a candle in offensive power to either of the new dragons, beyond not having to worry about immunities as much.

I still believe that Intrepid Sword and Dauntless Shield should have been Download and Defensive Download, maybe slightly stronger.
Sucks that they nerfed Dauntless Shield when only Intrepid Sword actually needed the nerf.

I still believe that Intrepid Sword and Dauntless Shield should have been Download and Defensive Download, maybe slightly stronger.
Sucks that they nerfed Dauntless Shield when only Intrepid Sword actually needed the nerf.
They both have basically the same description so I think they both are nerfed

It does but I can see the reasoning, they're mirrored abilities so it doesn't make much logic sense to change one but not the other.

On positive note, on top of potentially Zacian actually being unbanned from Ubers, it may actually let Zamazenta and/or Zamazenta-C drop to OU (expecially as OU powerlevel is likely to increase again due to the flood of high BST pokes coming, even without factoring Terastalyze) so... at least it may finally see use instead of being in the "ubers but not really" limbo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)