SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

So it evolved to be weaker than stuff that is evolving that very same year...
It's ok, in our hearts, dudunsparce still won the battle.

Long live the king.
Whew, idk if I could have handled a VGC meta where we fired alternating Hyper Beam clones every turn w/o having to rest.
Eh honestly I wasn't expecting the hyperbeam clones to be changed.

I think the reason for that 160 BP move is similar to why Fishious Rend exists: it's a very high BP move on a otherwise mediocre pokemon, not meant to be on actually high bst pokemon.
Basically a balancing factor of sort: this pokemon is good at ONE thing but does that one thing extremely well

The leaker used Sunny Day against the Paradox Pokemon, and it procced their ability. Did someone notice if it was stat-stages or if it was an invisible boost given a message?
the in battle message for Protosynthesis says "its X stat was heightened" so we don't really know by how much
More specifically, it announces the stat but does not display an animation for raising the stat.
It's rather unlike anything I can recall at the moment.

the in battle message for Protosynthesis says "its X stat was heightened" so we don't really know by how much
I was asking more if there was an animation for stat boosting that I missed, or if it's a boost under the hood like Technician.

More specifically, it announces the stat but does not display an animation for raising the stat.
It's rather unlike anything I can recall at the moment.
Nevermind, thank you

now i'm not trying to outright say that GF may have scaled XP properly, because this leaker is either purpously handicapping themselves (i also haven't watched the stream for more than like 10 mins at a time, so idk if they skipped trainers n stuff) or they are genuinely terrible, but each time they have battled they have been quite under-levelled w/the exception of their starter. the XP gained from fights seems a lot lower, for a Level 66 trainer owned Pokemon it was giving around 1.8-2k which is kinda low right?

they are getting bodied in this final fight so far, so idk maybe there is a slight challenge? (huffing copium rn)

we've known that since some of the earliest footage
I didn't and now that I do i can't stop appreciating it, if anything due to my lazyness so i don't even have to read and i can just know the ability activation order to guess the speed tiers
now i'm not trying to outright say that GF may have scaled XP properly, because this leaker is either purpously handicapping themselves (i also haven't watched the stream for more than like 10 mins at a time, so idk if they skipped trainers n stuff) or they are genuinely terrible, but each time they have battled they have been quite under-levelled w/the exception of their starter. the XP gained from fights seems a lot lower, for a Level 66 trainer owned Pokemon it was giving around 1.8-2k which is kinda low right?
From the trailers we know that every non-story battle is fully optional as trainers don't fight you on sight and you have to talk to them.

So it's very possible the guy is purposely being underleveled by having skipped literally everything other than forced battles.

they are getting bodied in this final fight so far, so idk maybe there is a slight challenge? (huffing copium rn)
considering the speed at which they are going through the game i don't think it's necessarily indicative of anything

though the open nature of the game probably helps, i guess? Since it's so dependent on you, like, doing things everywhere.

The amount of times this man could have spared himself an L by switching to the Fairy/Steel and clicking Gigaton Hammer is too damn high.
He's either frazzled after streaming for 20 hours or genuinely clueless.

EDIT: This happened in the final battle (no potions remaining).
1668114376602.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)