SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Do we know if Home will be updated at launch or is that planned a few weeks or months post release? Seems like the Hisui won't be able to get obtained in game, just through Home transfers.

And anyone else find it odd how many shiny are being found?

Any word on an in game national dex?

I do have to say I like most of the designs I have seen so far from an art perspective.

Do we know if Home will be updated at launch or is that planned a few weeks or months post release? Seems like the Hisui won't be able to get obtained in game, just through Home transfers.

And anyone else find it odd how many shiny are being found?

Any word on an in game national dex?

I do have to say I like most of the designs I have seen so far from an art perspective.
Home is coming Spring 2023

There is no national dex

Official news said spring 2023. And as R_N said, there's no natdex.

Accept it, natdex is retconned, it only exists as Home feature.

...I wonder if they'll still give OG Magearna for full living dex, or they will give something new... :smogthink:

View attachment 464204

By the way, unevolved Lickitung has the same stat total as "3rd stage" Butterfree. Stages is only a thing in the TCG.
well, no they aren't lol.. a stage is referring to a pokemon who evolves from its base form. 3 stage mons tend to get higher BSTs than 2 stages. Dunsparce had a low BST to start with, it makes sense that it would peak at around 480/490, going into the 500s would be a huge boost for a Pokemon like Dunsparce who is probably meant to stay middle of the road

well, no they aren't lol.. a stage is referring to a pokemon who evolves from its base form. 3 stage mons tend to get higher BSTs than 2 stages. Dunsparce had a low BST to start with, it makes sense that it would peak at around 480/490, going into the 500s would be a huge boost for a Pokemon like Dunsparce who is probably meant to stay middle of the road
I point again to Lickilicky or Yanmega. And most of the stuff that evolves twice sits at 500 BST, that's why Ursaring and Bisharp evolving is as ridiculous as Rhydon doing so in 2006.

Claiming Kingambit as an unofficial Bug type.

So PLA mons are in but not actually obtainable in game? Laaaame. I mean, I knew that would happen but was really hoping the evolutionary items would be available. Especially with Teddiursa being part of the regional dex.

Why was H Zoroark in so many pre release screenshots? Just to promote Home?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)