SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Sad entry. Though, I find it interesting that its natural enemy would be Mawile, which could chew through steel, considering that's also a Fairy Steel Type. While sad, this still doesn't explain why it bullies Corviknight when it grows up. I don't think Corviknight even eats Steel.
When education is not liberating, the dream of the oppressed is to whack that annoying-ass bird out of the skies.

Sad entry. Though, I find it interesting that its natural enemy would be Mawile, which could chew through steel, considering that's also a Fairy Steel Type. While sad, this still doesn't explain why it bullies Corviknight when it grows up. I don't think Corviknight even eats Steel.

I think this line might be my favorite new mon this gen. Its a Fairy Steel type that looks like it'll be good and isn't a Mega or Legendary.
I don't think the creature itself is really steel.

It's entirely fairy and the steel typing comes from its weapon as it evolves. (from Iron rattle to hammer)

And there it is! I can finally rest.
Yah know, if this thing got a Future Paradox form, it'd be straight out of a H.G. Wells novel.
Still kinda surprised how closely these new mons stuck to their original designs. Still wondering if these guys idle mostly underground to pull off that true mushroom look.
I can't wait to get the ability, stats, and movepool dumps. After a few generations pretty thin on the ground, my favorite type seems to have finally eaten good on Gen 9. :swole:

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Pre-Contributor
And there it is! I can finally rest.
Yah know, if this thing got a Future Paradox form, it'd be straight out of a H.G. Wells novel.
Still kinda surprised how closely these new mons stuck to their original designs. Still wondering if these guys idle mostly underground to pull off that true mushroom look.
I can't wait to get the ability, stats, and movepool dumps. After a few generations pretty thin on the ground, my favorite type seems to have finally eaten good on Gen 9. :swole:
I'll make sure to get everything on the doc as soon as I can, go rest yourself. I'll probably go too in a bunch, been 19h since I last slept.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)