SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

My Competetive predictions for the fully evolved and legendary pokemon.

Ubers: Koraidon, Miraidon, 3rd legendary

OUBL: Revavroom, Tatsugiri, Dodonzo, Baxcalibur

OU: Skeledirge, Paldean Tauros, Armorouge, Ceruledge, Cyclizar, Tinkaton, yuyu fish, dinglu deer, jianbo leapord, jianwo snail

UUBL: Flamigo, Farigiraf, Quaquaval, Pawmot, Lokix, Veluza, Cetitan, Scovillian, Orthworm, Kingambit, Meowscarada

UU: Oinkolonge, Kilowattrel, Espartha, Palafin, Garganacl, Bombbirdier, Annihilape, Bramblegharst

RUBL: Arboliv, Dachbun, Houndstone, Mabosschiff, Glimmora, Clodsire, Dudunsparce, Gholdengho

RU: Spidops, Rabsca, Bellibolt, Grafaiai, Maushold, Wugtrio

NUBL: Squakabilly, Klawf, Toadscruel

I'll be giving reasons for all soon.
Those are some interesting predictions. Definitely do not get how Spidops is that high and what has you rating Skeledirge and Tauros so highly?

Anyone with the game able to tell me Axe Kick's typing? Its ought to be either Bug or Dark as its Lokix's signature, but I am particularly intrigued because Hisuian Lilligant can also learn it. If its Dark, that'd be great coverage against Ghosts.
Just a guess here but I'm thinking it will be fighting type coverage for stuff dark and bug can't break. I'm interested to see base power compared to HJK and the confusion chance. Honestly think Lokix will fall slightly short being in OU (hope I'm wrong). But Tinted Lens is pretty badass ngl. With a scarf or life Orb, I can see this guy doing well on vanilla offense, or choice teams (if those are still around lol)...problem is it can't take hits too well.

Gholdengo's (Gimmighoul evo) signature move: Make it rain
"The user attacks by throwing out a mass of coins. This also lowers the user’s Sp. Atk stat. Money is earned after the battle."
So steel-type Draco meteor + payday. Nice.
But I have to ask, Gholdengo, where do you go at night? :psynervous:
Since it's coins it should've been called Make it Hail but as we all know hail no longer exists

My Competetive predictions for the fully evolved and legendary pokemon.

Ubers: Koraidon, Miraidon, 3rd legendary

OU: Skeledirge, Paldean Tauros, Armorouge, Ceruledge, Cyclizar, Tinkaton, yuyu fish, dinglu deer, jianbo leapord, jianwo snail

UUBL: Flamigo, Farigiraf, Quaquaval, Pawmot, Lokix, Veluza, Cetitan, Scovillian, Orthworm, Kingambit, Meowscarada

UU: Oinkolonge, Kilowattrel, Espartha, Palafin, Garganacl, Bombbirdier, Annihilape, Bramblegharst

RUBL: Arboliv, Dachbun, Houndstone, Mabosschiff, Glimmora, Clodsire, Dudunsparce, Gholdengho

RU: Spidops, Rabsca, Bellibolt, Grafaiai, Maushold, Wugtrio

NUBL: Squakabilly, Klawf, Toadscruel

I'll be giving reasons for all soon.
OUBL is Ubers though?

Since it's coins it should've been called Make it Hail but as we all know hail no longer exists
Yeah but Make It Rain is actually a phrase people say

Salutations, fellow Rock-CHADs! Forgive me for skipping over the past few dozen pages of discussion, but I simply have to know what bounties have been mined from this game for the ore-iginal hardtype? What wondrously strong and accurate moves have we been blessed with? Has Accelerock gotten the wide distribution it so obviously deserves? Game Freak would surely never leave us with the fewest moves of any type for three generations in a row! And what of the new Rock-type Pokemon? Our fellow undertuned elementals, the Ice-types, have received such spectacular new Pokemon in the past few generations, surely now is our turn to put the might of mountains on full display! Will this be the first generation to see a Rock-type Pokemon formally enshrined in the Uber tier?

What I gather from the leaked movesets is, we got move tutors for sure. None of the Isle of Armor tutor moves is a TM, and only a handful of mons get Flip Turn, Expanding Force, Skitter Smack, Dual Wingbeat and Terrain Pulse with Steel Roller only being in the base set of a mon that can't breed, and I doubt they're removing any moves aside from Eternabeam and a few other useless ones.

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
Salutations, fellow Rock-CHADs! Forgive me for skipping over the past few dozen pages of discussion, but I simply have to know what bounties have been mined from this game for the ore-iginal hardtype? What wondrously strong and accurate moves have we been blessed with? Has Accelerock gotten the wide distribution it so obviously deserves? Game Freak would surely never leave us with the fewest moves of any type for three generations in a row! And what of the new Rock-type Pokemon? Our fellow undertuned elementals, the Ice-types, have received such spectacular new Pokemon in the past few generations, surely now is our turn to put the might of mountains on full display! Will this be the first generation to see a Rock-type Pokemon formally enshrined in the Uber tier?
There's a Salt Pokemon with Recover and Salt Cure, which does double damage to Water and Steel which afflicts Water and Steel targets with Damage per turn
There's also a Rock/Poison Flower thing with Rapid Spin that poisons and sets up Toxic Spikes when hit
H-Arcanine is available in game but Kleavor needs to be transferred.
Iron Thorns is Rock/Electric T-tar

There's a Salt Pokemon with Recover and Salt Cure, which does double damage to Water and Steel
There's also a Rock/Poison Flower thing with Rapid Spin that poisons and sets up Toxic Spikes when hit
H-Arcanine is available in game but Kleavor needs to be transferred.
Iron Thorns is Rock/Electric T-tar
Salt cure doesn't do double damage to Water and Steel. It, however, afflict Water and Steel target with a sizable damage per turn.

Also, this alchemy leak from The Crusade further supports this. I really hope this is the case.
For the record, I am not a leaker. I'm just commenting on the illustration and drawing some points of comparison.
Nor am I trying to form a grand theory of what's to come in the DLC, let alone Gen 1X.
I have only a pop culture understanding of alchemical theory plus some historical/technical knowledge of certain alchemists like Jabir ibn Hayyan.
Also, if I have to hear "AZOTH" again in relation to this franchise I am going to lose my temper.

Say that again, slowly. Also, get real if you think Revaroom is getting banned before the leopard or the fish.

Holy shit there is so much ridiculous stuff in the moves! :totodiLUL:
Grafaiai's signature move : Doodle
" The user captures the very essence of the target in a sketch. This changes the Abilities of the user and its ally Pokémon to that of the target."
Can't wait for WeedleTwineedle to pull hilarous strats with that!
Part of me is wondering if this the single reason for not having Shedinja in the games rofl

Revavroom is really that good?

I know shift gear sets looks awesome, but it's stabs are not the best attacking types. For me is like a toxtricity case.

Edit: How GOOD was Revavroom actually?

You got minecraft

Revavroom is really that good?

I know shift gear sets looks awesome, but it's stabs are not the best attacking types. For me is like a toxtricity case.
It remains to be seen if it gets baton pass. Defensive mon with shift gear, speed boost and probably a few other options? Hell, it might even make the move finally viable in vgc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)