SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Incorporating the new learnsets into my database and I truly do wonder how shit like this happens lol.
May be due to shenenigans with BDSP/SwSh movesets?
Iirc BDSP already had some weird scenarios where some pokemon lacked moves that were in that game due to not being present in the learnset in SwSh...

Maybe for Gastrodons? I don't remember that error coming up there but I could be wrong.

This one's just kind of silly since you can't teach moves to a busted mimikyu, since it's battle-only, but

1669068156363.png

Kind of funny how Arven's all "is that even a Pokemon" when encountering Great Tusk because none of the Past Paradoxes really look that unusual, much less Great Tusk which could just pass for a donphan evolution

definitely a line that makes more sense when you've got weird led robots

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

tl;dr you can catch the same pokemon endless times as long as it's in a border area.

I have no idea how GF managed this, but they did.

Kind of funny how Arven's all "is that even a Pokemon" when encountering Great Tusk because none of the Past Paradoxes really look that unusual, much less Great Tusk which could just pass for a donphan evolution

Arven understands the concept of fakemon and was wondering whether this was a fan evo made by someone from Deviantart

Last edited:

NGL, Great Tusk looks perfect as an Ursaluna counterpart. This looks natural:

2022112103313000-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.jpg

Hell, most of the past paradoxes look like they evolved by knowing Ancient Power.

I haven't been able to figure out a good way to filter out egg moves just yet but it really seems like there's a breathtaking number of new learns in this gen. A quick peek:

1669082766871.png

Even considering hundreds of Tera Blasts that's a LOT. Gonna try to figure out a nicely filtered one later. Maybe just filter out the new moves? idk. Please peep that Charmander gets Focus Blast now and Charmeleon doesn't. L

EDIT: They really said Jigglypuff rights

1669083093505.png

EDIT2: Genuinely a whole ton of these learns seem to be new. Every time I'm like "huh that can't be right, surely Meowth had access to Agility" NOPE!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zZfBuba5nmd-Y10f42ISmmA2b0MCXqP5wqPWadLfCS0/edit#gid=0 If anyone wants to look it over (I'm trying to manually mark egg moves but it'll take a while lol)

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get a Dondozo with Curse? I did the picnic with it holding a Mirror Herb, and a compatable pokemon and one with the move Curse. But it didn't work.

I just realized: with new Ability Patch mechanics (it can change ability from hidden to non-hidden now), if moves from old games are in fact transferable (there's still no confirmation of the contrary, it was just a rumor), we could get a No Guard Fissure Machamp one day.

Let it sink.

I just realized: with new Ability Patch mechanics (it can change ability from hidden to non-hidden now), if moves from old games are in fact transferable (there's still no confirmation of the contrary, it was just a rumor), we could get a No Guard Fissure Machamp one day.

Let it sink.
We let it sink as a terrible gimmick that is not worth using but good for low mmr memes together with tera electric shedinja :tyke:

You guys.

You can check wild Sinistea for the authentic mark by tilting the camera below them.

1669120533979.png

I spent a couple hours looking for an authentic one in an outbreak but I am unsure if if it's actually possible to spawn, because I also got a Tatsugiri outbreak with a yellow Tatsugiri on the map, but all the ones that spawned were the orange tatsugiri, its first form in the data.

1669121270410.png
1669121282966.png

Can anyone confirm either a Tatsugiri mass outbreak with yellow/red/a mix of colors, or an authentic sinistea from an outbreak?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)