SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

View attachment 464122
Sharpness, the Gallade ability from earlier in Korean.

Vessel of Ruin is the SpA debuff ability. Also I think Defiant ignores ally debuffs so I don't think it would work like that.
I know it ignored debuffs from moves like Swagger but I think this is the first time an ally's ability can lower your stats. We'll have to see but I hope this will activate Defiant to make it more useful.

Occam's Razor suggests to me that they just haven't filtered the abilities by whether they're obtainable; I extremely doubt Power Construct or Delta Stream are getting redistributed.

Admittedly, it would be *hilarious* if they introduced these weather-dependent legendaries and then brought back Primals to make it nearly impossible to keep standard weather conditions in play.

I feel like the "re-code" is not necessarily an issue considering all the other transformations they always bring forward
Ash-Greninja is no more intensive than Wishiwashi Schooling or Zygarde Complete
Yeh I kinda worded that poorly, what I meant is just that Greninja had its own thing of having a separate form with the ability, if it became a "normal ability" they wouldn't need to carry over a extra id worth of data every time.

...who am i kidding GF doesn't speak logic when it comes to coding...

Occam's Razor suggests to me that they just haven't filtered the abilities by whether they're obtainable; I extremely doubt Power Construct or Delta Stream are getting redistributed.

Admittedly, it would be *hilarious* if they introduced these weather-dependent legendaries and then brought back Primals to make it nearly impossible to keep standard weather conditions in play.
ironic that the only Mon capable of potentially bringing balance is one of the most broken of all.. :worrywhirl:

Tbh I don't think that the primals would automatically dismiss the new mons. In fact, kyogre gets annihilated by one of them, and you kinda give up the option to run your own paradox pokemons if you have the primals, severely hurting the teambuilding potential.

Tbh I don't think that the primals would automatically dismiss the new mons. In fact, kyogre gets annihilated by one of them, and you kinda give up the option to run your own paradox pokemons if you have the primals, severely hurting the teambuilding potential.
I suppose it's also not completely impossible that they could give the abilities to the standard weather trio. Is Air Lock on the list? Have we seen *any* abilities demonstrably absent from it?

I think this moreso hints at the DLC and less that these are abilities that are redistributed.
Well we already know DLCs will be a thing (and besides, it was kinda obvious after how SwSh worked).

However what's mostly interesting is really the presence of the primals and megas abilities.
I wouldn't exactly hold my breath for it, but gives a (tiny) bit of potential for them to actually be in the DLCs.
I suppose it's also not completely impossible that they could give the abilities to the standard weather trio. Is Air Lock on the list? Have we seen *any* abilities demonstrably absent from it?
Idk if it was, but Delta stream is in one of the screenshots.

They are giving me hope for Megas in the DLC.....
You know.... if they somehow tie this region to the kalos region, like this was the region kalos faught in that ancient war. Then maybe a dlc dealing with that could bring back megas as well, or the non busted ones at least. Hell i know nothing on this story of this game but a giant laser from kalos could explain that mystery hole and paradox forms somewhat

Well we already know DLCs will be a thing (and besides, it was kinda obvious after how SwSh worked).

However what's mostly interesting is really the presence of the primals and megas abilities.
I wouldn't exactly hold my breath for it, but gives a (tiny) bit of potential for them to actually be in the DLCs.

Idk if it was, but Delta stream is in one of the screenshots.
Yup, this is basically my exact take. I feel like it could simply be hear so they don't have to worry about programming them in once the DLC drops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)