SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet: The Teal Mask

View attachment 551084View attachment 551085

I'm not sure if Galarian Slowpoke can learn Scald, but regular Slowbro can :worrywhirl:

Hamurott got Flip Turn.

Walking Wake got both.........
At work. Can’t check the game right now. That learn set for scald is very interesting because only the water types that get flamethrower got it. Can you toss some fire types in your party and see if they changed the distribution of Scald to be Emboar on an untold scale?

Slowpoke Fan

Slow?
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader

I'm not sure if Galarian Slowpoke can learn Scald, but regular Slowbro can :worrywhirl:

Hamurott got Flip Turn.

I have checked with a regular Slowpoke and I can confirm that it does not learn scald :psycry:, presumably to prevent its SPD evolutions from being obnoxious to switch into.

Edit: also requesting for a check on Slowbro's move tutor moves if possible, it needs a pivot move :psycry:

requesting poltergeist checks on both ceruledge and basculegion
I dont have Basculegion on hand, but Ceruledge does
Please check banette as well I beg
Banette also does

Umbreon (but not Eevee, to be clear) can learn Toxic

Requesting any info on what Goodra gets (either version). No expectation but hopeful for a favorite to work in RU or something.
Normal Goodra:
Toxic, Knock Off, Scald, Focus Punch, Weather Ball

Hamurott got Flip Turn.

So they cut down the learners of Scald. Seems with that and other things such as Kingambit not getting Knock Off they are trying to limit it. Of course there's still more to see, so we can still have utterly ridiculous move distributions for some powerful stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)