DOU: stax vs Z Strats
DOU: Mishimono
vs Paraplegic
DOU: Spurrific vs Memoric
DOU: Frania vs zeefable

Lunar.

is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DPL Champion
This week was interesting in that every game kind of had a clear leader throughout the whole game. I wouldn't exactly say they were all lost at preview, but a lot were very one sided. As for teams it felt like everyone got very aggressive this week. A lot of hyper offense, weather, and just less focus on defense and more on offensive synergy. Anyway back to long predicts because they are fun.

DOU: Nails vs Qwello Lee - Both actually lost in big upsets. Funny enough in Nail's game I kept confusing who was who because his team looked like something Para would bring. The match up was pretty bad for Nails and he did not play the most optimally either so it ended up just being a blow out. Qwello on the other hand got reused Nail's hail team and got pretty outplayed by Actuarily rain. I will say that the match up wasn't the best either, but Actuarily just took advantage of Qwello's worse positioning and took a clean win. So two of the best players lost pretty handily, who do you go with? I think Nails will put effort in but in the end Qwello needs this win so much more so I think the prep + play will be there to take it over Nails, but honestly it could go either way.
DOU: stax vs Z Strats - Goat
DOU: Mishimono vs Paraplegic - Para basically got a freebee last week with his match up and good enough piloting making it a straight up 6-0 vs Nails. Mishi ended up beating a good form Spurrific in a much more straight up game where it felt like they just outplayed tbh. I have learned the trend for Para, if he gets a 100/0 match up then he just destroys with good piloting. However, if the match up isn't perfect he tends to struggle, and Mishi has two different modes when it comes to teams. If Para can get the team right then I think he can realistically beat Mishi, but I don't think that will be the case this week and Mishi is definitely a better player in straight up games so I'll give it to the Mish.
DOU: Spurrific vs Memoric - Memo is back! YoBuddy struggled pretty hard and the foxes as a whole are out. Usually this would be a bad thing since you're less likely to prep hard, but for some reason I feel this "nothing to lose" mentality is going to make Memo much scarier LOL. On the other side we have Spurrific, the guy I hyped up big time twice now and lost both times I hyped him up.. I must be a curse. To be honest, the game wasn't bad at all. I'd argue Mishi vs Spurrific was the closest match last week, but in the end Mishi just piloted better than Mr. Burns and brought him back down to the rest of the competition. Will this straight up loss stop me from bolding him? Nah. Spurrific needs this win for his team so with good prep and solid play I think he will beat Memo in the end.. but it should be a good game!
DOU: Frania vs zeefable - Zee is back after the bandit goes 2-0! I am pretty sure he couldn't play this week, but Zee is solid enough to be a good back up for her team. Frania got rained on and with well timed freezes the game went from could go either way to nothing he can do fast. This doesn't make me any less of a fan of Frania's play though, as past rounds he has been great in general. Yes there were some weird moments like the Trick Room into sending out two of the fastest pokemon in the game and sacking his heatran on switch (again LOL), but Frania still can keep up with the best of the best. I think Zee is a good opponent for him to get back in rhythm, lets just hope he doesn't sacrifice his heatran a third time..

Kenix

World Defender
DOU: Nails vs Qwello Lee
DOU: Mishimono
vs Paraplegic
DOU: spurrific vs Memoric
DOU:
frania vs Zeefable

IPF

sundown
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DOU: Mishimono vs Paraplegic

Deleted User 465389

Banned deucer.

Last edited:

Smudge

NatDex Doubles TL
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)