Scribblenauts Discussion Thread: Screw Pokemon. This is the reason you bought a DS.

Can anyone help me with Level 1, Action Level, Last Stage ?
The one with all the spikes that makes your starite go poof if you hit the button..

thx in advance ;S
A table's prob. better, but I used a Ramp, and messed w/ it until it found its center and stablized against two spikes. The starite then rolled onto the top of a Boat (Yes, a Boat), which I then reached using a Flying Car.

That's how I like to think outside of the box. :)

bearzly

Shoddy Battle dev
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think you just have to be up in the air after the enemies are dead e.g. I used a helicopter to fly up and then dropped a zombie into the middle of the enemies to kill them

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Finally got this game working :D I'm on the two-bears level right now, just trying to figure out a way to safely get down to the starite.

RE: Tornado, i was stuck on this until i had a sudden flash of inspiration... wormhole

I was a bit disappointed with this game. It's fun, but a lot of items don't work how I wish they would, and frankly the controls suck.

It's not bad, it just could be better. A PC version would probably have been a better choice. I also wish it could hold more items at a time, I wanted to do a 5 on 5 ninjas vs. pirates but you can't...

Finally got this game working :D I'm on the two-bears level right now, just trying to figure out a way to safely get down to the starite.

RE: Tornado, i was stuck on this until i had a sudden flash of inspiration... wormhole
Highlight:Get a shovel, break the ice block, attack the bear with the shovel until it dies, and then fly down with a jetpack.
I have found the shovel to be an extremely useful item. You can break barriers, dig, and kill enemies and still get the "no weapons" award. Wings/jetpack are also items I use regularly to move around the levels.

How do you beat the level in World 2 with the rolling bombs, and how do you beat the level in World 3 with the Starite on a rope suspended over lava?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Scribblenauts is a really fun game, but the big gripe I have with this game is that the controls are bad. This is especially prevalent when I'm flying with the wings, jetpack, or the sandals, using the handcuffs or the leash, or trying to get out of motorized vehicles. Sometimes, when I try to tap something, my character goes wild and I might fail the stations and start over again.

But I've been loving it :D though I've had to go to GameFAQs a lot. Serves me right for purchasing the 10th level after the 4th one, lol.

Highlight:Get a shovel, break the ice block, attack the bear with the shovel until it dies, and then fly down with a jetpack.
I have found the shovel to be an extremely useful item. You can break barriers, dig, and kill enemies and still get the "no weapons" award. Wings/jetpack are also items I use regularly to move around the levels.

How do you beat the level in World 2 with the rolling bombs, and how do you beat the level in World 3 with the Starite on a rope suspended over lava?

Bomb factory level: Summon a ramp and block the path of the falling bombs. Do this for both of the "bomb generator" areas. Then just fly to the switch and be sure not to step on the piled bombs.

OR type either mechanic or machinist and set him near the switch. He will flip the switch for you.

Lava level: I typed racecar (regular car isn't fast enough) and tied a rope to the back. I then tied the rope to the Starite. When I got in the car I set the trap off, and drove away from the lava. The Starite did not touch the lava and was pulled into the safe area. I exited the car and collected the Starite.

You know the level where you have to break all the china in the shop? I've been trying to get this one thing working, but never managed it, so I'd appreciate you guys trying to figure it out. Soprano+microphone+music.....you get the idea. The only problem is getting the stupid soprano to sing x.x

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Amazing game, but usually I just get frustrated, jump into a HOVERTANK and level the area to a smoldering pile of ashen soot.

This game is freaking sweet.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Anything I could use a weapon for I usually summon a witch and have her do all the killing for me.

The Witch beats everything.

Have a nice day.

I am now letting the population of Smogon know that a WOMBAT can be summoned in this game, although it's pretty much pointless. I LOVE THIS GAME!!

Although the controls stink, and you have to beat the levels 4 times, this game still rocks. I'll be sure to try out the items I read here. I'm looking forward to the HOVERTANK...

Oh, and GOD is almost invincible.

EDIT: How do you do numbers on DS?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)