Done Set sort direction in teambuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sole Survivor

Sepia-toned memories
is a Pre-Contributor
My point with "inverse filter" is exactly what it might suggest. To explain this, let me take an example. Suppose you're building a hard trick room team. You need some really slow mons. There is a filter in the teambuilder which allows you to pick from the highest present mon of that specific stat. Thus, it becomes a bit hard to find viable mons from the flip side, i.e, slow mons. Thus I request the introduction of an inverse filter option. Pretty short suggestion, but it's only because that's all I really wanted to say.

Last edited:

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I'm pretty sure this has already been suggested but I can't find it...

You can already do this with /ds !earthquake (or /nds for the cursed ruleset nat dex) and it's niche enough that I don't think it would help many people to put it directly into the teambuilder.
You'd be surprised how few people on PS actually use commands.
Source: be in trivia for 1 day, you realize just how few of the commands are known/used commonly by 'new' people who only play mons normally.
The more things in TB, the better imo. Since !eq is in /ds commands, it shouldn't be difficult to add it to teambuilder, I think

Sole Survivor

Sepia-toned memories
is a Pre-Contributor
Hi — this suggestion was implemented a few months ago but I noticed this thread is still open so just going to be bumping this so its tag gets updated and the thread gets closed, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)