ORAS OU Shades Of Cool

Just wanted to say that I loved playing with this team! I did end up replacing power up punch for fake out on lopunny though. Power up punch was fun and useful in certain scenarios but I found myself needing priority pretty often.

Just wanted to say that I loved playing with this team! I did end up replacing power up punch for fake out on lopunny though. Power up punch was fun and useful in certain scenarios but I found myself needing priority pretty often.
Glad you enjoyed it! :)
If you don't mind me asking, were there any specific mons that you had trouble with or did you feel it was needed in General?

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Is this team going to be updated for Post-Greninja ban? (you might want to wait until the end of the current suspect test though)

I've been working on another team when I can as of late. But work has been kicking my ass, however, if and when I get the time to do so, yes I will more than likely update this. However, from my point of view, I think it's as good as it will get for the current meta even without Greninja.

the poke sweeper

Pokémon Master
I've been working on another team when I can as of late. But work has been kicking my ass, however, if and when I get the time to do so, yes I will more than likely update this. However, from my point of view, I think it's as good as it will get for the current meta even without Greninja.
Tbh, after metagross is banned, this team will be scary as hell to face.

I would swap out "lana del rey" for anyone else, she is in the nu format and has no place in ou
Don't you ever speak to me again.

Anyways, on a side note, I've come to realize, this team works AMAZINGLY in the current metagross less metagame. So, I honestly don't see myself changing this at all if and when MegaGross does go.

Your team's pretty amazing! I love playing with it so far. It works beautifully, as long as I can kill talonflame.
Yea, Talonflame can prove to be a problem if Zapdos ends up dying early. But, Tran works fairly well against SD Roost and can kill it on the roost with the right predictions.

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
One question where did you get the sprites for the team building process and the sprites at the top of the importable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)