2. No i can't edit my team when calcdex is open cuz the mons aren't mons they are defined as (===) so it's not possible to edit the team, i can copy the move set but i need to replace the (===) by the nick of the mon/ supp the mon and paste the moveset for each mon so it's kinda long, i prefer to just close the calcdex edit the team and reopen it after. But if it's a team in a past, i just need to repaste the team and edit the sets.
3. It happens to all the teams who don't have nicknames, when the mons have nicknames they keep their mon name so the "bug" will not affect the team.
4. It was already setted at the option never so ig it don't fix the bug
View attachment 516975
also i forgot to said it last time but when i want to copy all my entire builder i can't cuz it looks like that
View attachment 516976
I hope that what i said was understandable, english is not my main language
That's certainly strange since as camboi mentioned, we don't mess with the Teambuilder or even the internal dex object at all (we only use it to read data about a Pokémon, move, etc.). I cannot for the life of me reproduce this issue on my end, including editing an existing team, building a team from scratch, importing one from PokéPaste, etc. (i.e., they all work as intended!).
Do you have any other extensions installed that runs alongside Showdex, perhaps (including Showdown Randbats Tooltip, Adblock Plus, uBlock Origin, etc.)? Also, could you post a dump of your DevTools console?
If you don't know how, here are some quick instructions:
- Go into your Teambuilder & let the bug happen again.
- Press F12 or right-click on the page & select Inspect.
- At the top, click on Console.
- Right-click anywhere where the logs are & select Save as...
- Browse to somewhere convenient & save the *.log file.
- Upload it as a reply or DM me if you're concerned about personal info being in there (though that shouldn't be the case).
Edit: Also I've noticed that when you go to export your Pokémon, it shows it in the format as what's stored in LocalStorage (basically a modern day cookie), not the expected PokéPaste format. We do actually hook into one of the Teambuilder functions when you make changes to them, but only read the values to update Showdex's internal state & not alter any existing functionality. It's possible that somehow that hook breaks on your end, but again, I cannot reproduce your problem, so I'm just as lost as you are :c