Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't see how that's silly. After all, even freakin' Terrakion is currently UU( to be exact, BL), and please don't tell me that you think using Terrakion is "silly".
Terrakion is terrible and should be NU obviously

But seriously. I see your point, and many UU mons are OU viable.

I'm just gonna stop posting in this thread because I'm dummy. Continue as you were!

Landorus is bad too, and if it keeps going so will Thundurus.
On topic, Yache Berry Multiscale Dragonite. I used Ice Beam on Greninja and was thoroughly mind fucked.

It just came to my mind that it's also kind of circular reasoning:
Why is it silly to use these mons?
Because they're UU.
Why are they UU?
Because they're not often used.
Why are they not often used?
Because they're silly.
Why are they silly?
Yeah, it's common sense that Donphan is less silly than Medicham, Gardevoir, Terrakion, Keldeo, Politoed, Thundurus-T, Landorus-I, Heracross, Kyurem, Deoxys, Latias, Zapdos, Diggersby, Crawdaunt, Chesnaught, Blastoise, Scolipede, Hippowdon, Manectric...

Darmaitan, Jellycent, Chadelure, Hydreigon, Jirachi, Haxorus, Jolteon, Metagross, Vaporeon, Tornadus-T, Zapdos, Victini, Houndoom...

Basically, stop using Donphan. Seriously.
Donphan isn't a bad pokemon though. I have no idea why it has such a terrible reputation. 90/120 physical bulk is fantastic and 120 attack is nothing to sneeze at. Sure it isn't great, but what is wrong with using the second bulkiest OU viable spinner?

When I saw the Donphan ranting, I thought I had accidentally clicked on the viability ranking thread. Please stop now before this becomes the new topic of discussion. As bad as Donphan is, it's still "OU" so it shouldn't be considered "silly" when you see it considering the other stories in this thread.

I also saw someone run a White Herb Smeargle. I mean for Shell Smash that's fine - but Smeargle needs a Sash to survive. Leave the White Herbs to Cloyster.

2 things first of all we need this for all the tiers when they come out second of all I saw something pretty crazy on the ladder... Donphan

Greninja doesn't have THAT bad Attack, I mean a Special set is better, but...that's not a bad idea.
Yeah, but it looks like the Scarf is kinda the real kicker here. Greninja is already fast and a special Scarf set even isn't considered viable. Physical Scarf is just laughable. Question: did the Greninja at least have Protean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)