Simple Question, Simple Answer Thread Advance

Killernoob: It's around sometime when you pick your starter, sorry. You'll have to hack a good one or trade, since the chances of getting a good one are extremely low.

Killernoob: It's around sometime when you pick your starter, sorry. You'll have to hack a good one or trade, since the chances of getting a good one are extremely low.
Wrong,when you watch the television report natures and iv' are determined.(Shinyness is determined by the trainer ID)

in fr/lg can you wait to get the legendary birds until after you beat the e4?

i wanna wait until i can trade some masterballs over so i can sr for some good ones.

when bill asks me to help him should i wait till after i beat the e4 or say yes right then and there?

You can clone up to 5 pokemon at once, without deleting any. You can clone up to 6, but you will delete one pokemon.

Okay, not sure if this counts as a simple question, but here goes:
What are the most common standards used? I sort of drifted away before 202 became 386 and haven't done more than poke my head in since. The tier list has about 50 guys listed as standard, and I'd be surprised if they're all used with roughly equal frequency. For example, I can't imagine Flygon is as popular as Blissey. So could anyone narrow it down to closer to 15-20? I don't need statistics backing it up or anything, I just want to get a feel.

If I had to guess I'd say Dugtrio, Blissey, Gyarados, Salamence, Skarmory, Suicune, Raikou, and Snorlax are probably some of the most popular, but I don't really know. Anyone care to help orient me?

(Same deal for uu would be appreciated if anyone feels like doing it.)

Tyrano

Sure. These are the ones that I see the most for OU and UU. There are definately a few that i have left out.

OU
- Skarmory
- Metagross
- Blissey
- Tyranitar
- Snorlax
- Celebi
- Zapdos
- Claydol
- Dugtrio
- Gengar
- Jolteon
- Forretres
- Starmie
- Suicune
- Gyarados

UU
- Hypno
- Omastar
- Gligar
- Scyther
- Lanturn
- Granbull
- Kangaskan
- Lapras
- Manetric
- Golem

From the battles I play, Snorlax is never used as a starter, since it's meant to be a late game sweeper. I usually don't reveal Snorlax until the opponent's physical wall is down. I'm surprised that Tyrano didn't list Primeape as a starter, as it works well with Subpunching and Reversal.

I am new to IV Breeding, and I still don't really get it yet. I have looked at a few IV threads to get a feel for it before I really start breeding a lot. I have a question though. Is there a list of Pokemon at Level 5(just hatched) to see what stats they should get from the beginning to see if it's anywhere near the best IVs it can get?

Thanks.

I am new to IV Breeding, and I still don't really get it yet. I have looked at a few IV threads to get a feel for it before I really start breeding a lot. I have a question though. Is there a list of Pokemon at Level 5(just hatched) to see what stats they should get from the beginning to see if it's anywhere near the best IVs it can get?

Thanks.
It's at part two of X-Act's guide. I think.

The 4 part Breeding Guide? I only looked through 1 and 4, Intro and HP Breeding. If I find it again, can I save it into Microsoft Word?

Thx man. I am going to look for it in a minute, but I have a new question.

If I do hatch a Pokemon with a Flawless IV, can I put it into the Daycare to where the parent with another Flawless is and Breed them together?

I am using 2 Emeralds in case it doesn't work that way.

Two more questions:

Can Hidden Power [Fighting] (Power 52) OHKO any of the following:
Tyranitar, Aggron, Sneasel, Snorlax, Golem, and Magneton...
... All full Health, while my Dodrio is holding Choice Band.

Also:
Can Modest Sceptile OHKO with Thunder Punch:
Gyarados, Skarmory, and Salamence

I've been trying to evolve a golbat in Fire red. Upon the last few level ups, the evolution screen comes up, he turns white...and then nothing, followed by a ? in the text box. I don't press any buttons, I've heard that happiness is a problem with this version simply for Umbreon/Espeon as they need night/day. What gives?

Edit: what's the best way with lowest corruption chance to clone items in FR? I mean aside from hacking, that is.

I've been trying to evolve a golbat in Fire red. Upon the last few level ups, the evolution screen comes up, he turns white...and then nothing, followed by a ? in the text box. I don't press any buttons, I've heard that happiness is a problem with this version simply for Umbreon/Espeon as they need night/day. What gives?
You don't have the National Dex. Until you get it, you're limited to 1-151, which doesn't include Crobat.

Two more questions:

Can Hidden Power [Fighting] (Power 52) OHKO any of the following:
Tyranitar probably, depends on its EVs
Aggron see above
Sneasel probably
Snorlax no chance
Golem no chance
Magneton doubt it
... All full Health, while my Dodrio is holding Choice Band.

Also:
Can Modest Sceptile OHKO with Thunder Punch:
Gyarados no but itll do a lot
Skarmory no
Salamence no chance in hell

what's the best way with lowest corruption chance to clone items in FR? I mean aside from hacking, that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)