Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Im not sure how active this thread is. But if anyone can help me by trading me these pokemon I would greatly appreciate it.

DW female Poliwag
DW female Gligar
DW female Eevee
DW female Vulpix
DW female Heracross(or regular female Heracross)
DW female Bulbasaur

Please PM or VM me if you can help. Thank you

Looking to flesh out my dex and my collection. Don't care if things are cloned, I'd prefer that if it'll lower the asking price. I prefer good nature and IV's, but nothing flawless.

I'm looking for Jirachi - modest or timid if possible; Dialga Darkrai, Manaphy, and Mew. I'm not sure how recent ANY of these events were AT ALL, but anything would be nice. Again, don't mind clones, but please have good natures.

Not sure really what I have for trade that anyone would want; LOTS of random DWF's and a handful of decent items I'd part with. A handful of alright legit-bred shinies if you don't mind me cloning them first (all are nicknamed, but I can rename them upon request. None are flawless, a few have moded natures)

PM or VM, don't care which, if you can help a brother out

Mew pokedex resgistration

I ask if anyone is willing to trade me a Mew so I can register for my pokedex, and I will immediately trade it back to you, this way I can ask for one from the GTS. I promise I will not run off with yours, I'm not team rocket.

It has been awhile since I done any RNGing. If I teach my 3rd gen Counter Hypno Nasty Plot and Switcheroo in 5th gen and breed it with a female DW Cacnea/Cacturne will Counter get passed down too as an egg move along with Nasty Plot and Switcheroo?

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
It has been awhile since I done any RNGing. If I teach my 3rd gen Counter Hypno Nasty Plot and Switcheroo in 5th gen and breed it with a female DW Cacnea/Cacturne will Counter get passed down too as an egg move along with Nasty Plot and Switcheroo?
As long as the father's moves match the possible egg moves of the off-spring they should all be passed down.

I have a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Dive Ball Shiny Adaptability Porygon-Z Ev trained 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP and it needs Dark Pulse tutored on via BW2. If you can do this for me, you can keep a copy. Please help! PM me. Thanks.

how to get dw hitmonlee with Mach punch?! please help!

how to get hitmonlee's dw ability and Mach punch?!
I want to get a unburden hitmonlee with Mach punch but I can't I tried breeding a hitmonchan with innerfocus with a ditto but I don't get the dw ability and if I get a dw hitmonlee it doesn't come with Mach punch or the nature I want.....I need help getting one

Eyedol

the artist formerly known as xAtrocity
Mach Punch is one of the special moves that Tyrogue can have when you obtain it from the Dream World. The other one is Feint. To get a good DW Tyrogue, your only option would be to RNG it from the Entralink.

In Pokémon Emerald, what is the average level a pokemon would be after fully EV training it starting at level 5 and without using vitamins nor pokerus?

I'm wondering if these pokemon Ivs I've bred would be good enough for competitive battling.
Lucario Jolly 252atk/252speed/4hp inner focus 23/31/14/17/16/31
Gengar timid 252sp. Atk/252speed/4hp 8/11/25/31/18/31
Kingdra modest 252sp.atk/252speed/4hp swift swim 10/3/23/31/27/30
Scizor adamant 252hp/252atk/4speed technician 18/31/12/26/10/31
Weavile jolly 40hp/252atk/216 10/31/22/20/8/31

Thanks (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)