Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking to clean up my Entree Forest, I have some Pokémon left in there that I don't know what Nature/IV combination would fit for, suggestions are welcome!

Arceus (DW promotion)
Mamoswine (DW promotion)
Lucario (DW promotion)
Banette (DW promotion)
Croagunk (DW promotion)
Togekiss (Birthday gift)
Rotom (Signal Beam)
Bagon x2 (Dragon Dance x1, Outrage x1)
Ralts (Male)

If some of them are way outclassed (due to BW2 tutors, which I can't access) let me know as well, so I can dump them.
Arceus - Modest/Timid/Calm/Bold/Careful/Impish/Jolly/Adamant
Mamoswine - It's completely outclassed by normal DW Swinub, which gets Ice Shard and Icicle Spear
Lucario - Adamant/Jolly
Banette - Adamant/Brave 0 Spe IV
Croagunk - Adamant/Jolly
Togekiss - Outclassed by Togepi in the DW
Rotom - Modest/Timid/Bold/Calm
Bagon - DD, Naive/Rash/Adamant/Jolly, Outrage one is kinda useless due to Hidden Grotto and being a tutor move.
Ralts - Adamant/Jolly if male, Bold/Calm/Modest/Timid if female.

Female Magic Bounce Espeon

Does anyone have a female Magic Bounce Espeon? I don't care about stats, I just want to breed my own. I do not have much to offer but pm me and we can talk about what I do have. I have been out of the loop for a while now but the announcement of X and Y re-sparked my pokemon passion!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ball for this?

I don't know in which ball i should catch our favorite silly rodent, Repeat Ball maybe? thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind.

Arceus - Modest/Timid/Calm/Bold/Careful/Impish/Jolly/Adamant
Mamoswine - It's completely outclassed by normal DW Swinub, which gets Ice Shard and Icicle Spear
Lucario - Adamant/Jolly
Banette - Adamant/Brave 0 Spe IV
Croagunk - Adamant/Jolly
Togekiss - Outclassed by Togepi in the DW
Rotom - Modest/Timid/Bold/Calm
Bagon - DD, Naive/Rash/Adamant/Jolly, Outrage one is kinda useless due to Hidden Grotto and being a tutor move.
Ralts - Adamant/Jolly if male, Bold/Calm/Modest/Timid if female.
Thanks!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, can somebody help me with a small, but important request? since i don't have access to the latest version of the RNG Reporter, i REALLY need somebody with the latest Reporter to find for me a 31/x/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground), 31/x/31/30/31/2 (HP Fire) and a 31/x/31/31/31/0-2 (HP Ice) Non-Shiny spreads for my Black 2.

PM/VM if you can help me with that, i'll give you the requirements (like Mac Adress, Timer0, etc) by the aforementioned PM/VM, and whoever help me, won't go unrewarded for that.

I'd Really appreciate the help. :)

EDIT: Am i posting this in the right Thread?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You've never neede your SID to RNG in any game.

Perhaps you mean to say you want to find your SID for your Platinum? If so, go to Pokecheck.
To clarify, you do need your SID if you want to RNG shiny Pokémon, but not for non-shiny ones.

And if you use Pokécheck, make sure the Pokémon you upload was actually caught/bred in your Platinum, and isn't a trade/event/etc.

To clarify, you do need your SID if you want to RNG shiny Pokémon, but not for non-shiny ones.

And if you use Pokécheck, make sure the Pokémon you upload was actually caught/bred in your Platinum, and isn't a trade/event/etc.
I want to breed shiny pokemon, so I do need to know my SID. My problem is that my non-chain/non-bred shiny has too wide of a range of IV's so when I use the IV to PID tool in RNG reporter, I get too many possible SID results. It would take a long time to try all of them to see which one is right. There is also the possibility of messing up so I might not even find it. What should I do?

I want to breed shiny pokemon, so I do need to know my SID. My problem is that my non-chain/non-bred shiny has too wide of a range of IV's so when I use the IV to PID tool in RNG reporter, I get too many possible SID results. It would take a long time to try all of them to see which one is right. There is also the possibility of messing up so I might not even find it. What should I do?
If you have a working internet, just upload one of your own Pokemon to Pokecheck. That's how I found my SID in all my games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)