Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Female Protean Froakie, or someone with Frogadier in their Safari.

Notables I have are Beldum, Elekkid, Also have most of the stuff from this gen, and have Electabuzz in my Safari.

Looking for a Female Protean Froakie, or someone with Frogadier in their Safari.

Notables I have are Beldum, Elekkid, Also have most of the stuff from this gen, and have Electabuzz in my Safari.
Doree, I am willing to trade, please add me! I wouldn't mind a Beldum for it..!

EDIT: Yes I have a Protean Frogadier to be precise!

Looking for someone with a friend safari with Breloom.

My safari is a ground type with huge power diggersby.

FC: 4425-1491-5645

oh yeah also if anyone has a female technician shroomish/breloom I can trade protean frogadier for it

or moxie gyarados

I just got enough Battle Points for the ability changing item. I kind of wanted a Protean Froakie, but does someone have this? Anyone need anything with a second ability in exchange for a Protean Froakie? PM me.

I just got enough Battle Points for the ability changing item. I kind of wanted a Protean Froakie, but does someone have this? Anyone need anything with a second ability in exchange for a Protean Froakie? PM me.
I can trade if you dont mind it being male

Can anyone give me a quick explanation on how the friend safari works?
Basically, you have registered friends internally on your 3DS. When you add more people they have data sent to the Friend Safari where they have a predetermined type and set of Pokemon that appear. You now get the chance to catch these Pokemon with your own Poke Balls. They also have a chance to appear with their hidden abilities and it appears that two random stats on each poke has 31 IVs in each.

Need a Timid Froakie, Modest Eevee, and Timid Gengar (well I guess Haunter works here too)

I can trade any starter with almost any nature and many other Pokemon I don't have the patience to list. VM me. 1633 4398 8262

Could someone please breed me a Chespin, would appreciate it. Can breed a fennekin, torchic, squirtle or froakie for you in exchange.
Yeah I have a good number of adamant chespins, if you don't mind a overgrow one, i would like either a female froakie or squirtle My Friend code is 2509-2042-8981

Hey guys! I'm looking to finally start a competitive team in X. To do so, I need some better Friend Zones XD

If anyone would like to add me, my FC is 3454 0855 1643. If anyone could also tell me my type of Zone and the Pokemon in it, that would help my curiosity :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)