Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend and I are in need of dem friend codes for dat friend safari.

My FC: 5429-7925-7400
My friend's FC: 4313-0853-0749

Will add anyone who replies and mail you cookies.

PS: I will not mail cookies. One of us does unlock Chansey though.
One of you both guys haven't added me... can you please add!?

Thanks ;)

0516 7583 8892

I'm looking for a Protean Froakie that I can breed. I don't have much to offer on 6th gen except for the fact that I could do an Ev'ing service, but I have some things on 5th that people may want. PM me your interested, thanks!

Edit: Offering Timid 31spa/spd Noibats Lvl 1.

Last edited:
Looking for a timid poke with synchronize. Have various other synchs etc I can trade in return me to set up
i'll trade you if you have a calm/adamant synch. pm me if you have either one :)

E: also, I'm looking for an excadrill or drillbur. i have larvestas and probably more stuff in my friend safari to offer as well as pokerus.

Last edited:
Looking for female timid solar power charmander and female modest chlorophyll Bulbasaur. I caught a random shiny docile Noctowl I'd be willing to trade for both. PM me if you're interested.

On another note my FC is 2809-8610-3505. Will add everyone on this page. Friend safari ftw :)

How do I get higher ranks of O-powers?

And also, my FC is 3067-4570-9733
pm me if you're not on this page and I'll be sure to add you back!

Been out of the game for so long, but I'm back just playing the new X and Y game for fun... Caught the in-game Mewtwo with the nature Mild, and decided to look up its IVs for the hell of it... I know people can pretty much get perfect IV'ed pokemon nowadays, but I feel like I hit the jackpot:

31/30/9/30/20/30

My question is if there was a way to duplicate or clone pokemon yet in X and Y so I can start setting up trades for this, since this Mewtwo should be competitive enough until everyone can transfer over their own pokemon from the Pokebank in a couple months.

Been out of the game for so long, but I'm back just playing the new X and Y game for fun... Caught the in-game Mewtwo with the nature Mild, and decided to look up its IVs for the hell of it... I know people can pretty much get perfect IV'ed pokemon nowadays, but I feel like I hit the jackpot:

31/30/9/30/20/30

My question is if there was a way to duplicate or clone pokemon yet in X and Y so I can start setting up trades for this, since this Mewtwo should be competitive enough until everyone can transfer over their own pokemon from the Pokebank in a couple months.
Every legendary in the new X and Y is guaranteed to have at least 3 near perfect IV's. However having it in HP, SpAtk, and Speed is definitely good for Mewtwo :)

I was wondering if anyone spare the time to allow me to trade with them my Haunter, but then for the person to straight away trade it back to me so i get my gengar, ive finally got the haunter with the right Nature and ok IV's, this would really be appreciated!

If anyone has Milotic or Feebas in their Friend Safari, please PM me. I'm in desperate need of one.

Offering;
- Froakie (Protean)
- Scyther (Technician)
- Inkay (Contrary)
- Noibat (Infiltrator)
- Tyrunt (Strong Jaws)
- Manectric (Intimidate)
- Clauncher (Mega Launcher)

Last edited:
How do I get higher ranks of O-powers?

And also, my FC is 3067-4570-9733
pm me if you're not on this page and I'll be sure to add you back!
From Serebii
It appears that each O-Power comes at multiple levels that increase the effect and the duration and have a special cost. This cost is of Energy, which is gained through time, and varies depending on whether you intend to use it on yourself or others. You recover more energy faster depending on how many steps you have clocked on the 3DS that day
0-1999 steps: x1 2000-2999 steps: x2 3000-3999 steps: x3 4000+ steps: x4

The capture one helps before a Legendary Battle

This is waaaaay too much to ask for, but if anyone is generous enough, I'll trade my Xerneas for a perfect IV ditto. When breeding with the destiny knot, it will pass down 5 of its IV stats.

Hello there! I'm currently looking for either a Timid or Modest Clauncher or Clawitzer with a special attack IV of 31 (don't care about all other IVs, but the greater, the better).

Currently offering:
>Female Gale Wings Fletchinder*
>Female Anticipation Eevee*
>Male Timid Protean Froakie (Dive Ball)
>Bold Bulletproof Quilladin*
>Shiny Electabuzz*
>Brave Honedge
>Timid Fennekin
>Adamant Mewtwo
>Japanese Ditto
>Adamant Female Super Size Pumpkaboo
>Mystery Eggs
>Female Own Tempo Espurr (hidden ability + caught in Dive Ball)*
>Gooey Sliggoo*

Pokémon marked with * have at least 2 flawless IVs, cuz Safari
PD. First post in here, so please pardon if I break any rule. Will promptly fix it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)