Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Feebas available via Friend Safari? Yet to see it in GTS, so I assume no.

Also, still looking to add someone with Togepi.

Still looking for a Shiny Eevee or Shiny Swablu and I am also looking for a regular Swablu in general. I have all the starters in Kalos and Kanto, Ocean Vivillons, and others.

My FC is 4639-9757-9889.

I don't if this is where I ask but in pokemon y I got a a level one bulbasaur from random trading and it has petal dance which is a egg move right? I was just wondering if someone could tell me what ivs this bulbasaur has. If it's any good keeping.(PM me to discuss) sorry if this isn't where I should ask this kinda question.

I've been catching tons of dittos and unfortunately I cannot find an adamant one. If anyone finds an adamant ditto I would be happy to trade (I have an extra timid ditto).

I also have a bunch of berries to trade too:
Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, Aspear, Leppa, Oran, Perism, Lum, Sitrus, Mago, Iapapa, Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Yache

Would someone kind by any chance clone me his/her destiny knot? I sold mine before the breeding effect was known (...) thanks! You get either a Protean Froakie or a Magician Fennekin in return.
3153 4595 1316 here's my FC.

I am breeding timid solar power charmanders right now, but no bulbasaurs.

Normal joltik or dw?

DW or normal?

By using them often, eventually they will gain rank
I have got a joltik already still looking for a gale wing fletchling. I can give magic bounce xatu

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for someone who can trade a female Solar Power Charmeleon in a Repeat or Premier ball (nature and IVs don't matter).

I can trade female Chlorophyll Ivysaur, Bulletproof Quilladin, Magician Braxien, or Protean Frogadier in return.

Requesting FCs for Friend Safari. Would prefer ones with nifty DW abilties or Ditto, but not required. (I've been getting the past days useless DW Pokemon, so much appreciated if I get something good) You won't be disappointed in what I provide. (2/3 good ones XD)

LF 6th Gen Timid Ditto/Sunflora/Sunkern (preffered ability, Solar Power). I have a bunch of Huge Power Bunnelby's and some random other Pokemon (prolly not that special, though).

Also looking for Ditto Friend Safari :P

3265 5067 2742

Just a random question but exactly how do I get a espurr with own tempo ability. Im in the safari right now and Ive captured like 10 and none have own tempo?

LF 6th Gen Timid Ditto/Sunflora/Sunkern (preffered ability, Solar Power). I have a bunch of Huge Power Bunnelby's and some random other Pokemon (prolly not that special, though).

Also looking for Ditto Friend Safari :P

3265 5067 2742

If you have an adamant nature synchronize user, I would be happy to trade one of my timid dittos

I would actually be happy to trade a modest or timid natured ditto to anyone with an adamant ditto or pokemon with synchronize

Just a random question but exactly how do I get a espurr with own tempo ability. Im in the safari right now and Ive captured like 10 and none have own tempo?
The owner of the Safari needs to be online at the same time as you - you won't find Hidden Abilities otherwise.

Looking for someone who can trade a female Solar Power Charmeleon in a Repeat or Premier ball (nature and IVs don't matter).

I can trade female Chlorophyll Ivysaur, Bulletproof Quilladin, Magician Braxien, or Protean Frogadier in return.
just got one in a repeat ball

Still looking for more friends for friend safari! Please PM me when you add. =) FC: 2750 2394 4132
Added you for friend safari.

If anyone else wants to add me, just PM me.

Also, I have Protean Froakie for trade and am looking for monsters with good IVs. PM me your offers.

Looking for a flawless Ditto on Black version too please.

Last edited:
isn't everybody?

I'm looking to trade some Y exclusives for X exclusives. http://www.serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml

I have; staryu, houndour, lairon, slurpuff, clawitzer, pupitar, aromatisse, dragalge
I don't think everyone is looking for a 5th Gen Flawless Ditto. Even your quote has "Black" bolded in it. I got three messages from smart ass people who think I want it on X and Y.

Also, does anyone have Ditto Friend Safari? that would be sweet.

Nothing fancy. I was just wondering if someone wouldn't mind trading my Scyther to evolve it into a Scizor and send it back.

If you can help me out. PM me and we'll work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)