Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a way of cloning it? I have Charizardite X. Also, looking for someone to evolve my Kadabra via trade evolution. Looking for Fennekin and Chespin as well. Offering eevee eggs.
I have no knowledge of how to clone it. Please PM me if you know and would like to explain.

Does anyone know how to register someone to trade with? I added CelestialRibbon to my 3DS friend list but he still doesn't appear in my friends list on Pokemon X.

Never mind turns out he just didn't think to click the internet button; lol sorry we are all kind of new to Pokemon X. I finally have my Alakazam!

Looking for Chespin and Fennekin; offering eevee eggs!

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello I have Gen6 Bulbasaurs with Pokerus, they haven't battled but they have levels from Exp Share. I am mostly looking for a female Eevee/Eevee evo but if you would like one contact me.

Does anyone know where I could download Pokemon X/Y for mac? I'm not having luck finding a legit download...and I can't afford a DS/game.

='(

I need someone to help me evolve my kadabra. 3DS FC is in my signature.

I just started yesterday so I don't really have anything to offer >.<

Hello I have Gen6 Bulbasaurs with Pokerus, they haven't battled but they have levels from Exp Share. I am mostly looking for a female Eevee/Eevee evo but if you would like one contact me.
Hello. I would love a pokemon with an active pokerus. I have a female eevee if you want to trade for it.
I am also searching for a female tyraunt as well as female starters. if someone has found a ditto I will be willing to breed a female of any pokemon they want so long as they send a parent to use with ditto
edit: fc is 2148-8470-5632. I may or may not be able to trade until tuesday or wednesday due to exams.

Lookin' for someone to help me get Tornadus, Meloetta, and Genesect in my pokedex. Been out of the game for a few years, trying to catch up on the last year's worth of promos and exclusives.

Any help would be appreciated, and I'm capable of all forms of RNG abuse for GenIV/V as repayment.

Need an EV spread for my Mawile...
Adamant. 25-28/31/20-24/x/25-28/31

Should I go Max HP and Attack? Hp and speed? Speed and attack? This is for an ingame/ mega Mawile !

Can a non event Blaziken mega evolve?
I am soft resetting a Torchic and I just want to know if I am wasting my time.

EDIT: Keep/toss
Torchic - #255 (Jolly) : 0 - 9 / 20 - 29 / 10 - 19 / 10 - 29 / 0 - 9 / 31

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm looking for an Inkay with the contrary ability.
I've spent the past hour trying to find one with no luck, so I'm looking for a trade. I can offer a Fenniken or a Froakie, as well as some other mons. If there's something specific your looking for PM and we'll see if we can make a deal.

LF for a trade evolution for my Haunter.
Also Pokerus.

Offering Chespin, Fennekin, Tyrunt or Froakie

Last edited:
Trying again, still need to evolve my Kadabra, and I am looking for someone with pokemon Y to trade me a Skrelp with preferably a mild/hasty/calm/gentle nature, and "poison point" ability. Don't have much in return but some normal evolutionary stones, and can help evolving by trading :p

I have an all fairy team that I'm beating the Elite 4 with... It would be much appreciated. I don't have much to offer... Careful Synchronizers, Calm Synchronizers, Timid Synchronizer, Calm Trace Ralts... xerneas... Modest Amaura, 31 speed Iv Lucario from Korinna. Pm me and we will work something out!

Trying again, still need to evolve my Kadabra, and I am looking for someone with pokemon Y to trade me a Skrelp with preferably a mild/hasty/calm/gentle nature, and "poison point" ability. Don't have much in return but some normal evolutionary stones, and can help evolving by trading :p
I can trade with you as im wanting to evolve my haunter

To anyone else im offering a chespin adamant for a pokerus poke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)