Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Requesting a female Bulletproof Chespin, Quilladin, or Chesnaught. If you have a Quilladin in your Friend Safari and can be online for a while that's awesome too. Offering a Sassy Toxic Spikes Skrelp with max HP / Def / SpD, although if you need something for your Pokedex (Y exclusive) I can probably do that.

EDIT: resolved.

Last edited:

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Looking for 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Gooey Goomy. Got a spare 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant huge power Jet/drum marill.

I'm looking for lvl 30 dittos from safari, or someone with a ditto safari. Safaris with pupitar/houndour/metangs as well.

I have hatched Scythers Adamant with Technician but haven't an idea on their IVs. Pm or just add me if you want to trade or want more safaris.

Anyone got a quad/quint field egg group male that can learn Crunch? I can get you an equal quality male clauncher.
Being on X/Y is a must.

EDIT: Solved!

Last edited:
Since Pokemon X and Y have been released, I'm going to do another run of Pokémon XD to SR some good pokemon and ribbon project all them. I want to catch one pokemon from each generation from 1-3. I know I'd like to reset for a Scyther (which will become a Scizor) so gen 2 is covered, but what about gens 1 and 3? Please suggest some pokemon for me to reset for. I'd like it if each pokemon either had a MegaEvo or are competitively viable (obviously Scizor is both) and as an added bonus, whoever suggest the pokemon I end up sr'ing for will get free copies of each of them when they are ready.
I have had one reply suggesting Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Mawile, and Banette. Are there any others?

Would someone kind by any chance clone me his/her destiny knot? I sold mine before the breeding effect was known (...) thanks! You get either a Protean Froakie, a Magician Fennekin or something fancy I have and you require in return.
3153 4595 1316 here's my FC.

I'm looking for someone who has Ditto on friend safari. Also is there someone who can give me a ditto with 5 31 IVs? I'm offering my Mewtwonite X or any mega stone that I could give :3

Have a breeding question/problem...

Bred an Adamant Marill with BD/Superpower/Aqua Jet with perfect speed IV using Ditto. When I turn to breed it with a perfect attack iv ditto, I get the "two don't seem to get along" message. Anyone know why this is happening?

Kinda new to breeding for perfect IV this generation, managed to get perfect IV Scizor but having trouble with this one.

Have a breeding question/problem...

Bred an Adamant Marill with BD/Superpower/Aqua Jet with perfect speed IV using Ditto. When I turn to breed it with a perfect attack iv ditto, I get the "two don't seem to get along" message. Anyone know why this is happening?

Kinda new to breeding for perfect IV this generation, managed to get perfect IV Scizor but having trouble with this one.

Is it a Azurill you got the message with?

There is that Roamer IV Glitch in the 3rd gen, that results in abysmal IVs but HP. Now, if we fix that glitch for ourselves and then RNG it, will the Roamer still be considered legitimate?

sorry wowgek, got none!

Though I'd really like some help with evolving a Swirlix. lol I've got nobody to trade with and obviously GTS scammed me. :P

Thanks for offering, though wowgek already managed to help me out with this one! ^^ Did you find someone to IV battle with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)