Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the Iv's on it?
Well not sure exactly but its only average, greatest stat is attack which is fantastic. Not sure if that means its a full 31 there. But I meant that you could breed on a good nature for squirtle.

I need a metal coat, I wasted mine on a scyther with swarm. I thought he had technincian on him. I can trade you my scizor if you want or some gen 1 starter.

If anyone has a scyther with technician would like to trade with you.

Anyone have a spare Ditto thats Hasty with 31 SpA, a pokemon with hasty and synchronize, or Hasty female froakie with 31 SpA, and willing to trade?

Edit: Or if someone has froakie in their safari. Still would need a Hasty Synchronizer.

Last edited:
Looking for female timid Solar Power Charmander with 31 IVs in special attack and speed. I have a random shiny noctowl from the Pokemon Village and a female Timid Lightningrod Pikachu, pm me if either of those interests you or if you just want to help me out.

I'm seeking someone with a Ditto Friend Safari. I don't have much now, but I can send back any Natures you request. I also have Pokerus if that's of any interest.
My FC is 5026-4937-5774.

Im looking for a ditto friend safari

I have bred several calm eevees with wish +4 perfect ivs and jolly small-pumpkaboos with 4 perfect ivs that i can offer.

I'm looking for someone with any of these in their friend safari:

Braixen
Ditto
Charmeleon
Ivysaur
Frogadier
Golurk
Rufflet

Message me if you want me to input your FC if you want to visit my safari.

Also looking for a timid ditto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back