Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a couple quint flawless Male Protean Froakies that I would like to *SWAP* for a quint flawless Male Protean Froakie which is NOT of the North American Region for the purpose of MMing a shiny. PM me please if you can help out, been searching awhile.

My FC is 3110 - 4944 - 3781.

Looking for people who want to increase their friend safari pile! :D

Please PM me your FC if you add me!

Looking to get hold of a Pokémon with Pokérus. I have a quad perfect (Atk, SpAtk, SpDef, Spd, outstanding potential) male prankster Riolu. Naive nature, has Bullet Punch and Vacuum Wave bred onto it. Will accept any infected Pokemon in return.

Thought I had one for a moment, when some random guy on the PSS traded me a Flabebe that had it. I took it out of the box to infect some others, it dropped out of the infectious period instantly. Somewhat unimpressed (I guess it's possible they didn't realise, but it's equally possible I just got trolled). Anyone who wants to take pity on me in my time of woe would be much appreciated :)

[edit] thanks for the help! :)

Last edited:
Looking to get hold of a Pokémon with Pokérus. I have a quad perfect (Atk, SpAtk, SpDef, Spd, outstanding potential) male prankster Riolu. Naive nature, has Bullet Punch and Vacuum Wave bred onto it. Will accept any infected Pokemon in return.

Thought I had one for a moment, when some random guy on the PSS traded me a Flabebe that had it. I took it out of the box to infect some others, it dropped out of the infectious period instantly. Somewhat unimpressed (I guess it's possible they didn't realise, but it's equally possible I just got trolled). Anyone who wants to take pity on me in my time of woe would be much appreciated :)
I have pokerus, let me infect something

does anyone have a x/x/x/x/31/31 male from fairy or water1 they'd be willing to donate to the grater good? (grater good = getting quint Adamant belly-jet Azumarill)

Still looking for Cleffa / Clefairy / Clefable (don't care of ability) and Nidoran male / female, Nidorino, Nidorina, Nidoking, Nidoqueen (Hustle)

I might have what you need just ask :)

I'm looking for a female Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja with the Protean ability so I can start breeding. I haven't found much but I have a female Quilladin with Bullet Proof, a female Charmeleon with Solar Power, and a female Dragonnaire with Marvel Scale to offer for trade. I don't care about IV's I'll breed them myself I just need a female with the ability.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Just wondering what pokemon can I get dragon dance from to start breeding onto others.
Horsea, Dratini, and Axew all learned it last gen. I'm assuming it's the same this generation too. Altaria and Gyarados also get it, but they're a little bit harder to find.

I'm looking for a female Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja with the Protean ability so I can start breeding. I haven't found much but I have a female Quilladin with Bullet Proof, a female Charmeleon with Solar Power, and a female Dragonnaire with Marvel Scale to offer for trade. I don't care about IV's I'll breed them myself I just need a female with the ability.
I have it... Female Dragonair DW with Premier / Luxury Ball would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)